What made you say Fuck today 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being able to start a Valentine's Day story after writing this:

Valentine’s Day is one of those made up “holidays” so people would purchase overpriced jewelry, candy, cards, and sundry items.

An awful misunderstanding with a friend. I'm so grateful that he's such a good guy, and it's all sorted now. But fuck!

An awful misunderstanding with a friend. I'm so grateful that he's such a good guy, and it's all sorted now. But fuck!

Well unless you dotted him in his left eye then I'm sure it's all good. Or at least it'll be alright when the swelling goes down. :D

Well unless you dotted him in his left eye then I'm sure it's all good. Or at least it'll be alright when the swelling goes down. :D

What? Hmm. I was under the impression that it's always better when the swelling gets bigger... :confused: :p

When my fucking neighbor knocked on my door, causing me to spill the last bit of smoke I had for the rest of the month in the floor before I answered it.

Goddamn fucking idiot!!!

Maybe I'll be back on sometime later in a better mood.

Goddamnit!!!

(Don't message me unless you want my unfiltered hatred)

When my fucking neighbor knocked on my door, causing me to spill the last bit of smoke I had for the rest of the month in the floor before I answered it.

Goddamn fucking idiot!!!

Maybe I'll be back on sometime later in a better mood.

Goddamnit!!!

(Don't message me unless you want my unfiltered hatred)

:D:kiss:

Event insurance company not following through with expectations... only "that's our policy"

fuck..
If my two week supply of 'dro
hit da flo'..
I'd sweep that shit up and burn it down Lo'

But since I have a job
I must confess
I don't stress
When I mess.

fuck..
hit da flo'..

But since I have a job
I must confess
I don't stress
When I mess.

Fucking love this!!!
Flashed back to an image of my ex bro-in-law on his hands and knees sucking 30 year old carpet dust up with a straw because he dropped his drugs. It's been over 40 years and he still has issues with fucking drugs.

The construction guys have the step up to the walkway half blocked with a plywood ramp for their wheelbarrows.

fuck..
hit da flo'..

But since I have a job
I must confess
I don't stress
When I mess.

*snicker* I've laughed at this one. A lot....:D

Fucking Fucktarded fuckwads fucking up the fucking peace and quiet

That's a good description of people spoiling the mood when you don't want to be bothered isn't it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back