How to post a new story on Literotica?

Comealot

Loves Spam
Joined
Jan 10, 2018
Posts
7
I may be overthinking this, but I’m guessing there is a process to follow and a process you can share. I like to write fresh erotica each and every day, and I love to share it with others to turn people on. There is nothing I like more than to hear how someone got aroused by my story telling and ended up going all the way. 😊

And I also want feedback from the community. I’m always looking for ways to make my stories even better. 😊😊

Should I submit a “virgin” story to be published or is there a place to post stories “in progress” first. I’m only asking because I don’t want to bog down the publishing process by submitting a story with a lot of subsequent revisions for further review. I’m guessing it would get rather boring very quickly to have to review and re-review the same story, especially without knowing what specifically changed.
 
The editing process takes longer than straight submissions. Any edited stories have a lower priority than new ones.

My recommendation is that you complete the story as best you can before submitting it. Like most of us, including me, you will probably see the obvious errors only AFTER it has been posted.

Constantly rewriting posted stories is a nuisance for you, the readers, and also for Laurel who has to go through edited stories just like new ones. I think she tends to leave edited stories until she has a quiet day for new stories and do a batch at once. You might wait two or three weeks for an edited version to appear.
 
I don't think you're going to get the amount of feedback and participation you are hoping for on Literotica. It's a fairly common and on-going topic of discussion just how rare such interaction with readers is. From what I've seen, it takes a dedicated effort on the part of an author to cultivate a following who will be there for them.

You might have some success on the Story Ideas category on the Forum...of maybe publish a story and then try to generate some conversation in the Story Feedback or Story Discussion categories. No doubt, once you build up some acquaintances/friends here, it becomes easier to obtain the interaction you desire. Hope this helps, and best wishes.
 
Back
Top