London Daddy seeking online sub

Zundas

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 24, 2017
Posts
255
I'm a young male dom in London looking for a female submissive for a mutually beneficial arrangement involving online domination with the possibility of physically meeting up if things go well.

Perfectly fine with a DD/LG dynamic or something more adventurous depending on the sub, either way i'm into orgasm control and teasing/edging as well as both punishment and reward depending on how my sub performs. I've edged a sub in the past for over 2 hours and would gladly take someone up on the offer if they requested it.

Good sub/dom relationships are based on fundamental trust and respect, this wouldn't be a one time thing and we wouldn't just jump into it. On top of the above i'd like to get to know my submissive so that we can not only fulfil each-other sexually but in other areas as well.

Here's the 1st story i've published on Lit, it's the first piece i've written for a while and it's likely not going to blow anyone away but it serves the purpose of showing that i'm willing to put effort into finding a submissive. It's a DD/LG story from the LG's perspective https://www.literotica.com/s/misbehaving-princess

Here's a link to my second piece too now that it's been published. https://www.literotica.com/s/sir-enjoys-using-his-little-minx

If anyone is interested then feel free to PM me on here to introduce themselves or inquire, i'm happy to chat about anything. Also recently got Kik, my username there is Zundas as well.
 
Last edited:
Hi there

I like your story a lot and may be interested in some online fun. Undecided. I live in NZ so time zone becomes an issue. I am natural submissive with a high sex drive. I have a busy demanding job but like long teasing sex games when i get time.

L x
 
Hi there

I like your story a lot and may be interested in some online fun. Undecided. I live in NZ so time zone becomes an issue. I am natural submissive with a high sex drive. I have a busy demanding job but like long teasing sex games when i get time.

L x

PM sent, happy to work around your job if it isn't too much trouble. You've likely gotten flooded with messages from other guys so posting this to lessen the chances of mine getting lost.
 
I'm incredibly inconsistent so I can't imagine much intereste on your part here, but I wanted to say that's a fantastic story.
 
I'm incredibly inconsistent so I can't imagine much intereste on your part here, but I wanted to say that's a fantastic story.

Thanks, it's the 1st erotic fiction i've ever done in the format of a story (outside of short roleplaying paragraphs) so it was actually just for this thread and to attract feedback/criticism to improve any future stories I might do.

Already working on the sequel.
 
Bump because I'm about to submit the sequel to the story linked above and because I haven't for a few days.

Attracted the attention of a few people and had some fun but so far no one who hasn't wanted to play around just the one time. Looking for someone consistent.
 
Another bump because I haven't for a while, decided to redo some sections of the sequel as I want to improve it as much as I can before I resubmit it.

I've again had a couple of lovely responses but so far only one person actually interested in extended roleplay and conversation.

Feedback to help spice up and improve my future stories is also still welcomed.
 
Bump + added in a link to my second story.

I love orgasm control and directing masturbation so if anyone likes being told what to do then feel free to PM or kik ;)
 
Bump + the sequel to my original story is now published too.

I'm especially keen on hearing about people's sexual fantasies now, the idea of writing about them and fulfilling them somewhat.
 
Bump

Still looking, most people only seem interested in a couple of sessions and then they're done.
 
Back
Top