The Bunny Thread

I've been thinking about bunny a lot, and got her permission to post a tangent on her thread. Incompatibility in relationships is incredibly hard and despite any poor behaviour involved I think it's best to discover these sooner rather than later. It's difficult enough coping with change as we grow in established relationships. I am sort of wondering how much incompatibility people consider compromisable, surmountable?

I always think about James Carville and Mary Matalin. They seem to be able to put their political differences aside.

I think what it depends on is how important the "incompatibility" is within the relationship. Indeed, some differences are part of the old "opposites attract."
They say that money differences is one of the most prevalent causes of divorce. Money is often very important to people (and understandably).

Just my two cents.

Hmm, maybe imbalance of love or commitment or wants :). I think these vary

In Italian the pictorial Joke is a lovelorn man saying to a woman ' ti amo' while she replies 'ti voglio bene'. (I guess this best translates in intent as 'I am Very fond of you'. ) both are loving but.....imbalance exists.

I think it depends on the couple.
Some folks have a false pretense that love is the same when I think there are many connotations. It's hard to make a relationship happen on two different levels of love. It ca happen and has happened, but it's not easy.

Hey, everybody.

Thanks for thinking about me. :rose:

I have nothing new to report, though. I still miss him, and it still sucks.

My friends want me to be over it already, but I'm not.

I wish I were, though.

Hey, everybody.

Thanks for thinking about me. :rose:

I have nothing new to report, though. I still miss him, and it still sucks.

My friends want me to be over it already, but I'm not.

I wish I were, though.

The length of time it takes to get over a break up is very personal and individual. The more you were committed to the relationship the longer it will take.
You take all the time you need bunny. Lots of mistakes made on the rebound.

Thank you to everyone for being concerned about me. :rose:

I apologize for not updating regularly anymore. I just feel like I have nothing new to report.

The thing with my father living here is not going well at all, which is more or less what I expected. I can't work like I ought to, and I'm not able to pay my bills. But, hey, it's more convenient for him, and it gets him out of my mother's hair, so that should be all I care about, right? :rolleyes:

So, yeah, fuck me and my life and my (in)ability to pay my bills. As long as they've got what they want, it doesn't fucking matter.

Can anybody tell I'm stressed as hell right now?

I apologize for not updating regularly anymore. I just feel like I have nothing new to report.

The thing with my father living here is not going well at all, which is more or less what I expected. I can't work like I ought to, and I'm not able to pay my bills. But, hey, it's more convenient for him, and it gets him out of my mother's hair, so that should be all I care about, right? :rolleyes:

So, yeah, fuck me and my life and my (in)ability to pay my bills. As long as they've got what they want, it doesn't fucking matter.

Is he gonna help pay your bills?

Is he gonna help pay your bills?

Nope.

His check goes entirely to my mother who "has" to have it to pay their bills, even though it's MY fucking house he's living in.

I get a $30/week stipend from her. Because, you know, that makes up for all that income I'm losing. :rolleyes:

I made less than $300 last month because I can't work when I need to. My mother had to pay my bills for me, and to be honest, I didn't feel bad about it at all, given the shitshow I've been saddled with.

Nope.

His check goes entirely to my mother who "has" to have it to pay their bills, even though it's MY fucking house he's living in.

I get a $30/week stipend from her. Because, you know, that makes up for all that income I'm losing. :rolleyes:

I made less than $300 last month because I can't work when I need to. My mother had to pay my bills for me, and to be honest, I didn't feel bad about it at all, given the shitshow I've been saddled with.
So are you going to wait until you're both evicted before you tell him he has to leave?

I'm sorry I snapped at you, Blue. :rose:

Everything I own is breaking. In the last few days, one of my WiFi adapters for my desktop broke, and then my vibrator. Then, today I woke up and tried to put frozen waffles in the toaster, and when I pushed the button, the toaster wouldn't stay down.

I don't know what's going on in this house. :rolleyes:

In less depressing news, I've played with my new friends a couple of times now. I think them and y'all are the only things keeping me from losing it completely at this point.

Oh, and I tried to talk to my mother today about how I can't work when my father is here. I might as well have been talking to a wall. She's just so glad to have him out of her house that she doesn't give a shit what it's doing to me. I'm not sure why I bothered. :rolleyes:

Back