Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I bought a book online:

Fifty Shades - Caught. written by E.L. James.

I'm really looking forward to read it.

Are you in the process of building it? Do you have a plumb, a level, a carpenter's square, and a measuring tape?

I am in the office while my boss is overseeing the fabrication and construction of the steel before any carpentry can take place. I am providing dimensions amidst last minute design changes and structural modifications based on field conditions. The entire project is in flux while it is being erected, and that isn't normally a very good thing when steel is involved.

We shall see how well things hold up ;)

A steel frame in flux? This house is in trouble already! Good luck, Thee, and make sure your insurance is up to date.

I am in the office while my boss is overseeing the fabrication and construction of the steel before any carpentry can take place. I am providing dimensions amidst last minute design changes and structural modifications based on field conditions. The entire project is in flux while it is being erected, and that isn't normally a very good thing when steel is involved.

We shall see how well things hold up ;)

And the Best Of Luck!

Dear readers, I'm sorry that my chapter is taking longer to complete. However, my friend did just gift me Spec Ops: The Line so I've been distracted playing that. Also my Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 addiction came back and I've been trying to wrap up my Forza 4 campaign. :eek:

Dear readers, I'm sorry that my chapter is taking longer to complete. However, my friend did just gift me Spec Ops: The Line so I've been distracted playing that. Also my Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 addiction came back and I've been trying to wrap up my Forza 4 campaign. :eek:

I need to invent a game called Publishing Tycoon. That way I make a fortune, the readers get their stories, and the geeks and nerds actual learn something useful. ;)

I am currently wearing three wristwatches, one of them upside down for some reason, in the probably in vain hope that I'll remember to stop by the jewelry counter and have new batteries installed in them while I am shopping this evening.

I am currently wearing three wristwatches, one of them upside down for some reason, in the probably in vain hope that I'll remember to stop by the jewelry counter and have new batteries installed in them while I am shopping this evening.

But how many of them need batteries ?
:rose:

I need to invent a game called Publishing Tycoon. That way I make a fortune, the readers get their stories, and the geeks and nerds actual learn something useful. ;)

LOL, that is a seriously good idea. Perhaps the player starts off with a text editor for each chapter with a minimum word count goal. After typing the chapter, the player an then design the chapter to be playable in a 3D environment Minecraft style. But only objects, weapons, enemies, situations, etc available are ones that were written in the text editor.

That could be an instant hit on the indie game market. :D

I'm not made for grown up life.

Hooray! Let's play.

Pebble-Crochet-Octopus.jpg

NaokoSmith;48216088[IMG said:
http://www.ethicalshoppingforbabies.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Pebble-Crochet-Octopus.jpg[/IMG]

One of those, except with vibrating bullets in each tentacle.

You saw it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back