Curvy girls into BDSM

mightygrey1956

Really Really Experienced
:) So here I am just turned 60 and have found my Dream Girl. She is 19 years younger than I am. We started talking back in sept of 2016. She was on Fetlife looking thur profiles and ran across mine on there and liked it so she sent me a message saying "HI".I wrote her back after looking at her profile on there wasn't much there but enough for me to want to message her back. So that is how we started talking. We started out on fetlife,then went to emails then to kik and finally to text. She Loves BDSM and so do I. I paid for a train ticket for her to come out and visit me in Dec ( She is from CO. and I am in MD) So after getting together and Playing around ,We found out we liked alot together and were very happy the way things were turning out. So I asked her to stay with me. She said yes but had to go back and pack her things. She went back and was gone two weeks ( a Hard 2 weeks to.) So we have gotten into The BDSM lifestyle. We are very happy we did too. We have gotten into Rope play. orgazam Denial,D/bg,D/ds,hair pulling and alot more things. She is short ( 5'2" )and very curvy girl and I LOVE every pound and oz of her. She has been the BEST thing to come into my life ever ( and I have been married 4 times too ) and I thank her every day for saying hi to me. S here is my Question to all of you folks is this
So how many of you have found your partner and have known that it will work out between the two of you and have been happy that you to have found each other. Also have embraced the BDSM lifestyle ?:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• New weights_LI 11.jpg
    New weights_LI 11.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Butt Plug red jewel.jpg
    Butt Plug red jewel.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • fox tail 11.jpg
    fox tail 11.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
  • signs to marry.jpg
    signs to marry.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 0
  • Fet pic nip play11.jpg
    Fet pic nip play11.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
My hubby and me met through chat, it was called mirc. back then, he did send a virus to everyone who came in the room and asked for a/s/l :D My nick back then was sunshine.

We talked a year and after that i moved in with him, i told him that i wanted to go slow but in 2 months we got pregnant lol. Our son is already turning 15 this year. We love one another to the moon and back.

Late 2016 i decided to burn my backpack, what i was carrying my whole life, told my hubby (we`re not married but 15 years count also) that i want more then a pet on my butt and from there our adventure is still going ;)

:) So here I am just turned 60 and have found my Dream Girl. She is 19 years younger than I am. We started talking back in sept of 2016. She was on Fetlife looking thur profiles and ran across mine on there and liked it so she sent me a message saying "HI".I wrote her back after looking at her profile on there wasn't much there but enough for me to want to message her back. So that is how we started talking. We started out on fetlife,then went to emails then to kik and finally to text. She Loves BDSM and so do I. I paid for a train ticket for her to come out and visit me in Dec ( She is from CO. and I am in MD) So after getting together and Playing around ,We found out we liked alot together and were very happy the way things were turning out. So I asked her to stay with me. She said yes but had to go back and pack her things. She went back and was gone two weeks ( a Hard 2 weeks to.) So we have gotten into The BDSM lifestyle. We are very happy we did too. We have gotten into Rope play. orgazam Denial,D/bg,D/ds,hair pulling and alot more things. She is short ( 5'2" )and very curvy girl and I LOVE every pound and oz of her. She has been the BEST thing to come into my life ever ( and I have been married 4 times too ) and I thank her every day for saying hi to me. S here is my Question to all of you folks is this
So how many of you have found your partner and have known that it will work out between the two of you and have been happy that you to have found each other. Also have embraced the BDSM lifestyle ?:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Life has a way of playing tricks on me, I have found. I'm from a town in one country, moved from there to this country .. perfectly happy to be on my own (and have been for a good number of years.). So, I'm here and start randomly chatting with this dude on twitter who's from -there-. Of course, this is half the reason I'm chatting with him; talking about stuff I miss from there and other common interests and such.

So, the bottom line right now is, he's flying out here in 4 days and oh about 12 hours for the big 'meet and greet'. Is this going anywhere? At the moment I have no clue. He happens to be staying at the hotel I worked in last year so I feel kind of okay about that. (Lying .. to be honest, one minute I'm great about that, the next I'm a bundle of nerves, but that's ok, I will get through this).

Do I 'know' it will work out? Not 100% for sure, but I have a very, very good feeling about this, which is rather strange for me, since I have tended to be rather pessimistic about relationships in my distant past. I'm not sure quite what to expect here as far as anything goes, but I do have a very good feeling and so I'm writing about the experience because .. well, just because it's a good bit different from the run of the mill relationship.

Will we/did we get into this whole lifestyle thing? I have no clue. I don't have a crystal ball unfortunately. At the moment I feel very much as if I'm standing in this room where 'the party' is at. And I'm looking at a corridor going down off from the main party room. This corridor is behind a set of doors which are opening as I write this. I can chose to enter into this door and walk down that corridor, or I can shut that door and blame all of those around me ... when really it would be me shutting the door on myself.

Lieve & Tairaruth

Very good stories,
Lieve=== I am glad your burning your backpack, you sound like you're:heart getting along very well together.
Tairaruth== Let your heart decide what to do. If you've gotten along in Chat and he wants to meet you go for it and see where it goes.
:):):):):):):):)
I met my last wife on the internet and it lasted till she pasted away last year. we were together for 15 years. Now I am on my 2nd internet relationship and hoping that it is going to last as long if not more that my last one.:):):

Good morning to all

So I thought I would post more Pictures of my Baby Girl and I playing. Please let me know if you like them and want me to post more...

Attachments

• fet pic marks.jpg
    fet pic marks.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3f3fe302d0ae07c7fa9b2704df24f71a.jpg
    3f3fe302d0ae07c7fa9b2704df24f71a.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Fet pic rope play.jpg
    Fet pic rope play.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Nipple  clamps.jpg
    Nipple clamps.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Daddy Collar.jpg
    Daddy Collar.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
You have a lovely story! How wonderful you've found each other. I have to agree with Meek on the pictures. Follow the link she provided, you'll get more responses.

:) So here I am just turned 60 and have found my Dream Girl. She is 19 years younger than I am. We started talking back in sept of 2016...:
*snip*

That's fast. I can't do trust and fast at the same time. I'm glad someone can.

I've been fortunate enough to met some astonishingly beautiful women, either by Lit or Fet. They're curvy, and they each have amazing minds, and each is very different.

So some people do find what they're looking for, and that's great. The shared lifestyle yearnings and compatible goals just make it all the more rare. So I guess hang on to her, and do your best to listen.

Back