What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very glad that I signed on today, lots of smiles and reminders. A couple of new friends and thoughts of Ella and her potty mouth, which I read as party mouth cause I realize without glasses or contacts I can't read worth crap.

Wishing I had a magic wand to make those I care about feel better...

My sweet mom...so frail and weak now...

My Sweet FIL who had a bad injury this past weekend...

A close girlfriend who is greatly suffering...

The man who shares my Park Bench who is Not feeling well right now...

I pray...so hard ...so hard...for the above mentioned to feel the comfort from my heart...and I wish with all I am and all I have, that they will feel better soon...

Unfortunately I cannot take on their pain, although I wish I could and would in a heartbeat...But that magic wand would be divine...:rose:

:heart:

I pray...so hard ...so hard...for the above mentioned to feel the comfort from my heart...and I wish with all I am and all I have, that they will feel better soon...

Unfortunately I cannot take on their pain, although I wish I could and would in a heartbeat...But that magic wand would be divine...:rose:

I will join with you! That will strengthen the prayer! (((((HUGS))))) you dear sweet beautiful woman! :rose:

I will join with you! That will strengthen the prayer! (((((HUGS))))) you dear sweet beautiful woman! :rose:

Thank you...you are the most kind and compassionate soul...always thinking of everyone else ...I love you for that...

I do believe prayer is magic...at least it is comforting...:heart:

Thank you...you are the most kind and compassionate soul...always thinking of everyone else ...I love you for that...

I do believe prayer is magic...at least it is comforting...:heart:

You do it for me enough....I feel it is the least I can do for you! I love the goodness that comes from your heart and is given without expectations! You are a true friend! :heart:

You Ladies are both an inspiration to me, HUGS

I pray a lot for everyone else, not often enough for myself. Someone I care very much about gave me a book to help me get over the being angry and praying for myself. The book is 'How to Pray When You're Pissed at God' It was just the right book at the right time.

You Ladies are both an inspiration to me, HUGS

I pray a lot for everyone else, not often enough for myself. Someone I care very much about gave me a book to help me get over the being angry and praying for myself. The book is 'How to Pray When You're Pissed at God' It was just the right book at the right time.

What a totally thoughtful. That person was really thinking of you and cares about you a lot!

You need some hugs! ((((((HUGS)))))

Dear sweet lady, I am praying for those on your heart. I am sorry that so many are going through a difficult time in their lives but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends.

Waiting, very impatiently, for the end of the work day on the East Coast...

I don't usually eat oatmeal cookies, and I just got an awful reminder of why. Blech!

Why are you trying to get an erection in a doctors office? Don't you need a penis? Or are you trying to get your nipples erect?

I've just heard that it's difficult for a guy to make himself look more impressive if he has to show his dick to a doctor. But I wouldn't mind learning how get my nipples erect on demand.

I've just heard that it's difficult for a guy to make himself look more impressive if he has to show his dick to a doctor. But I wouldn't mind learning how get my nipples erect on demand.

Just picture the hot girl, warming up before the Thai class, licking and sucking on your nipples! I bet they'll get nice and tight!

I feel like it's been ages since I've been here. A lot has happened in a year and I feel remarkably less "sexy" or sexual these days. I miss having some naughty, erotic fun. :(

So I'm in the kitchen sweeping the floor and I look up to see a mouse watching me casually on my counter. I like freeze out drop the broom and watch it watching me. Suddenly the cat jumps in the window. Like a shield I pick him up. I'm trying to think if something to trap it with and all I see are the dishes I just cleaned. So cat in one arm and wok pan in other I try and flush out the mouse from stove area. So the cats looking at me like I'm crazy and I think.. Put cat on counter, flush mouse his way or I get it in wok. I have this strainer thing that I can cover wok. So I put cat on counter and he jumps of the counter to get water. Just as I was getting cat back in counter, mouse makes a beeline for me. I freak out, cat jumps out of my arms, the wok hits the wall and the mouse runs away between my legs. I have 2 dogs I thought I should bring them in. So I get the dogs and bring them in thinking they will catch mouse. They were no help. Now I'm creeped out in my own kitchen. So I go away upstairs, blah blah, come back down to see the creaking mouse pretty as you please sitting on my disinfected counter top! Now I think the fucker is mine right? I get my wok and I stalk it. I bAng the pot on the counter top and the thing squeals and comes out where the handle makes a gap and again bee lines for me. I think of a the movies of mice dropping down cleavage and I recoil sliding the wok to the edge and sweeping the mouse onto the floor. He survives and scampers away under the stove.

I'm going to Home Depot tonight for mice poison and traps!

So I'm in the kitchen sweeping the floor and I look up to see a mouse watching me casually on my counter. I like freeze out drop the broom and watch it watching me. Suddenly the cat jumps in the window. Like a shield I pick him up. I'm trying to think if something to trap it with and all I see are the dishes I just cleaned. So cat in one arm and wok pan in other I try and flush out the mouse from stove area. So the cats looking at me like I'm crazy and I think.. Put cat on counter, flush mouse his way or I get it in wok. I have this strainer thing that I can cover wok. So I put cat on counter and he jumps of the counter to get water. Just as I was getting cat back in counter, mouse makes a beeline for me. I freak out, cat jumps out of my arms, the wok hits the wall and the mouse runs away between my legs. I have 2 dogs I thought I should bring them in. So I get the dogs and bring them in thinking they will catch mouse. They were no help. Now I'm creeped out in my own kitchen. So I go away upstairs, blah blah, come back down to see the creaking mouse pretty as you please sitting on my disinfected counter top! Now I think the fucker is mine right? I get my wok and I stalk it. I bAng the pot on the counter top and the thing squeals and comes out where the handle makes a gap and again bee lines for me. I think of a the movies of mice dropping down cleavage and I recoil sliding the wok to the edge and sweeping the mouse onto the floor. He survives and scampers away under the stove.

I'm going to Home Depot tonight for mice poison and traps!

Before cats, I would put peanut butter on mouse traps, put them in plastic bags. Helps with the cleanup.

I could send you my cat. For a fat fuck, he's a GREAT mouser!

For those the PM'ed me. We are ok. A lot of our friends an family are not though. Some are missing. Complete devastation here. So sad and heart broken. Will get back to you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back