care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looking at your profile pic and a few on flickr.. you have freakishly beautiful eyes, burn_it. Just saying.
 
Seriously, I am just foregoing sleep again until I see you post another picture. :)

How are things with you anyway? Training going well?

they're good. got back to consistent planned workouts yesterday, feeling good =]
 
Good for you; I did see the last pic & it was GREAT!!! I wish you the best in your training & the triathalon.
 
feeling naughty

2ibnvbo.jpg

damn what was missed here....i must say i really hate when I miss them LOL
 
This thread should never fall as far back as the third page .... a bump for our favorite triathlete. ;)
 
Damn! Missed the pic.

Glad to see you're straight into training. I hit 14000km riding for last year, and want to beat that this year. No structured training programme here (I'm such a wimp), just getting out there and getting down to it.
 
they're good. got back to consistent planned workouts yesterday, feeling good =]

just a note here that there is really something sexy about a woman that dedicated to her training and there is no doubt you will achieve your goal, can't wait to see the results, knowing how you women are you wont be able to wait to show them off too........

on another note i too missed the beautiful nipples, but lesson learned here as well :rolleyes::rolleyes:

very good luck with your training!!!!!!!!
 
lulz. At a running shoe store actually lol

Are you sure? I'm just saying...there aren't any running shoes to be found. Plenty of boxes, though.

Yeah, it's definitely a box factory. It's ok to admit it. ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top