PoserXXX renders - Chicks w Dicks

Alaska7

Virgin
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Posts
12
I have had a :heart:on for Poser ever since it first came out. Far better than having GI Joe fuck my sisters barbie Dolls! I'll post a few different by category, if you like them you can find more at http://poserxxx.com

kimhung3.png


kimhung7.png


kimhung5.png
 
Poser basic

I remember getting to play with the early version of poser. Before the adult mods were even available...Gi Joe and Barbie everywhere
 
Chicks with Dicks

I've had my fair share of fascination with the subject and about two years ago actually met one. Maybe not a "chick" with a dick but a transgendered male who has lived as a female since she, I always see her as female, was 6yo. She grooms my dog and I had used her for several grooming's before I knew. I'm an O'L perv and a flirt and was my usual self when while chatting as she washed my Shelty I quite purposely gave my hard-on a nice squeeze for her to notice. Notice she did and before any further antics from either of us she told me what she was. Transgendered she admitted to and told me she has lived that way, 24/7 female, since she was 6. Well as long as admissions were in order I confessed to be bisexual and squeezed my now full blown hard cock for her approval. Approve she did and I got my first of many hot blow jobs I've enjoyed since. The lady can really suck a dick. I'm not a big ass, from men, freak so I haven't given her the fucking she'd like to get or let her fuck me but I love to watch action of that sort. When I'm looking at assholes I want a vagina just below it. Somehow a pair of nuts don't ring my bell. She's not a beauty like the girl in your picture but is passable,slim, and packs a set of nuts with 6"s hanging that I've never seen erect. I don't ask but just assume she doesn't achieve erections. Beats me and I really don't care. She sucks a cock as well as any woman or guy I have ever known. I told you I was an "O'L" perv so just know I've had my share of BJ's and can judge them expertly.
Damn, I'm on a good start for a story :rolleyes: so I'll close saying:
That's my story and I'm stick'n to it. :D
P.S. I still have to pay full price for the dog :(
 
Last edited:
I Said they are fasinating

How about some pics just for stimulation :D
 

Attachments

  • MySon.jpg
    MySon.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 152
  • MyBoi.jpg
    MyBoi.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 145
  • tumblr_m7bs18emPk1qm246vo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m7bs18emPk1qm246vo1_1280.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 151
Back
Top