Make me dirty

batarang

Had the Caped Crusader arrived too late? The femme fatale, that tempting vamp, Black Dahlia had just stolen yet another young man's virginity and was about to disappear into the milling throng of 5th Avenue shoppers. One step more and she would escape. Our hero turned to his utility belt and let fly. His aim was perfect, and the batarang neatly sliced the single shoulder strap that held the Jezebel's dress. She stood naked, her breasts and her womanhood exposed to the gawking crowd, for a moment before the falling gown tangled her feet and brought her down to the gutter where she belonged.

(We won't go quite as far as "jesus," Steve...)

sacerdotal
 
sacerdotal

The candles on the altar flickered in the light breeze that blew through the ruined stained glass windows of the disused church. Standing behind the altar, beneath the inverted gaze of the mewling messiah, he moved slowly, methodically, preparing for that evening's ceremony.

Practised hands arranged the paraphernalia on the stone tablet: a folded, white cotton smock; a blindfold; the cockerel, strutting spastically in its cramped cage; the knife...

These preparations, these sacerdotal rituals, though tedious and mechanical in themselves, never failed to make him hard. It was a Pavlovian response, his body trained through long practice to anticipate the pleasures that would inevitably follow. The rough caress of his coarse linen robe against his throbbing member only served to heighten his anticipation. He had seen tonight's offering and, frankly, he couldn't wait...

freebooter
 
tapioca

His came, and his semen fell on her naked breasts, its droplets glistening white like pearls of tapioca spilled from a pudding by a slatternly gourmand.

millenarism
 
ribosome

As the horde of men lay sleeping, the Deity took the rib o' some, and turned each into a voluptious woman. The orgy that ensued when the men awoke was fun, though it did have a hint of auto-eroticism.

:rolleyes:

calcaneus
 
ribosome

As the horde of men lay sleeping, the Deity took the rib o' some, and turned each into a voluptious woman. The orgy that ensued when the men awoke was fun, though it did have a hint of auto-eroticism.

:rolleyes:

calcaneus

She was snoring softly as he dressed with practised stealth. His head was still thick with last night's drink and memories of their frantic coupling.

He put his coat on and slipped out of the hotel room door, wincing slightly as the lock snicked into place.

He couldn't even remember her name. And the number he'd given her at the start of the evening, before alcohol and their mutual lust and loneliness had propelled them into an hour of desperate rutting in a hastily booked room, was fake.

Sure, he felt like a bit of a calcaneus for dumping her like this, but by the time his hangover had lifted and that sweet soreness in his dick had faded, he'd be right as rain again.

osmosis
 
Last edited:
Osmosis

Cate and Aiden had been lad partners all year long. At first, just standing near Cate, breathing in her perfume and her essence drove Aiden crazy. Gradually, they began talking and even though they were polar opposites in many ways - they grew to trust each other.

Yesterday was a breakthrough of sorts - the guys were teasing Aiden about not getting laid for the entire semester so far. Cate heard that, and whispered to Aiden right at the end of class that she was still a virgin. That made him hard - but before he could say anything else the bell rang and she was off.

Now, the final task of the day was to perform an experiment to do with osmosis. The students took their places in the lab, Cate and Aiden at the far station.

Aiden whispered "Thanks for what you said yesterday, I know you were trying to make me feel better".

"So, did it work? I saw a rather pleasant side effect" Cate answered

Instantly Aiden turned red, and hard again. Cate just smiled, staring at his crotch. The teacher broke in as she spoke to the class -

"Note how this works. Under a slight pressure, the solute pushes up against the semipermeable membrane."

Aiden wisecracked - "Like pushing with a slow steady pressure against your virginity, trying to break through"

Now it was Cate that blushed. The teacher said -

"Something you would like to share with the class, Aiden?"

"No, I was giving Cate a real world example Mrs. Wallace"

"Excellent, Aiden. I hope that you both will remember osmosis from now on, using analogies is a great mnemonic " she replied.

Aiden said in a low voice - "You heard her Cate. We need to study that way."

And in less than an hour, on that very lab table Aiden pushed gently into Cate for the first of many times.

Ahhhh school days !!!

Multifarious
 
multifarious

Richard couldn't help grinning to himself as the pun crossed his mind: well, the party was certainly in full swing now...

As he scanned the room, he could hardly believe that he'd been invited. Arrayed on couches, chaises longues and divans, couples, threesomes, foursomes, moresomes, all were playing out every single one of the multifarious sexual fantasies that he'd read about, or dreamt about over the years.

As his eye slid from the woman with almost waist-length dark hair, her hips rocking like a metronome as she ground herself down on her partner's glistening length, he paused in his survey to take in the tableau on the circular bed at the centre of the room.

diatribe
 
diatribe

Winifred halted Sebastian's diatribe regarding the changing 1099-R tax instructions with a single swipe of her inquisitive little tongue along his cock.

chalice

She hung naked on the wooden cross in the presbytery, her flogged body crying for respite. The Bishop offered her a golden chalice, filled with wine and ejaculate.

(yuch!)

synesthesia
 
huckleberry

She took her new beau, an exchange student from Helsinki, rafting on the Mississippi. As they drifted though a secluded bend, she drew down her bodice to expose one breast, ample and alabaster, with its hard nub of a dark reddish nipple. "Here," she cooed, "suck on my huckleberry, Finn."

elephantiasis
 
elephantiasis

It had started innocently enough. Well, perhaps not innocently. It was, after all, an adult chat site, and Dan doubted that his wife would regard his interest in MWFs in their immediate vicinity as entirely innocent.

But it was just a distraction for him. Something to fill his fallow hours, either at work or while Jenny and the kids were out of the house.

After a couple of months, however, it became clear to Dan that it was no longer just "innocent fun." Nor, he realised, was it just a few fallow times in his week. His time online, never an issue before this, burgeoned, undergoing some kind of elephantiasis that rendered his days virtually unrecognisable from the way he spent his time before he found the site.

It was only when he got fired for exposing himself in his cubicle whilst chatting to a 26-year-old single mom from Alberta with a penchant for older men, that he realised he might have a problem.

philanthropic
 
Last edited:
"You're talking balderdash!" she stormed, flinging her head back in a fit of temper. Her long hair shook around her head and her breasts jiggled like a pair of buoys tossed by the waves.

He was really trying very hard to focus on her argument but all he could think about was what the sparkling sapphire in her bellybutton would feel like to his tongue. And if he ran his tongue lower down, what virgin forest of hidden treasures might be lying in wait of exploration?

Meretricious
 
meretricious

It takes but a pittance to merit Trish, hussy that she is. Why that tawdry prostitute would give herself for a ha'penny!

plethysmograph
 
escargots

"No fork for him," she observed, "he sucks the escargots right out of their shells. I wonder if he'd like to open my oyster to get at the pearl..."

latifundia
 
hiccup

It was a random hiccup that galvanized their becalmed love life. They were making love when it struck, the sudden involuntary spasm causing her to clench around him in a way that was both surprising and remarkably pleasurable. The coupling that ensued, punctuated by irregular but exquisite mini convulsions, was the most exciting they'd experienced in years.

It's surprising how little information there is on Google about how to induce hiccups...

caravan
 
echelon

The flight commander's daughter opened her legs to reward the entire echelon for a job well-done.

convolutions
 
Back
Top