The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Walks in groaning and massaging my legs* Just got back from snowboarding and boy am I sore. Rolf, an Irish Coffee please. I'm checking the footage from my helmet cam, so far so good.

I know too many of the Cub's friends who have ended up planted in snowbanks from 'boarding. I'll pass.

I might have tried it a few years ago, but I don't bounce as well these days.

Well the snow was very nice up there today. About a foot or more of fresh powder. The kind of snow you can take a little more risks on because your fall will be very well cushioned. Granted, I did not like nearly crashing my car on the way there and back. :eek:

Um, no. I don't bounce well. Why would I wear something that would guarantee I fall down a lot?

Once one gets past a certain age, bouncing is no fun (except under controlled conditions).

Me? Sexist? Nah. I love the babes, I really do. :D

That too, but if you got bouncy parts and you strut in high heels, trust me, they bounce. ;)

Is it the strutting or the heels that make the bounce ?

Oooh, has anyone got any lucozade sport? A cup of tea too, please. Ugh, no, don't pour scotch in it.

I never should've had that fourth pint with a nip on the side. (Or was it a fifth pint and nip?) I do remember some of the England game but I just realised I'm not very sure what the result was. It was a bloody good game, though. I wish I'd been able to focus better on it.

:heart:

Love the new AV, Naoko. One of these days, I might create one myself and may even join you in your piracy. Of course, I'll need a decent image of what Grace O'Malley might have looked like.

Heh, shocked the hell out of the mister right now. He was in the kitchen and I was yelling at the rugby match he'd left on the tv. Halftime, and he's rather happy. I'm going to have to check other scores later.

I have three little flasks (two, gifts from my mother, are suitable for the space program) and am looking forward to taking one to a celebration in April.

Morsels? That's about all I can handle right now. Damn braces. They're tightening up on me again and I can't WAIT until the dentist tells me they're coming off.

Thank you Anna. Do come and join me in the piracy. I'm sure there's lots of grog, if we're pirates we can plunder HP's synthathol.

Sorry about the braces, hope you can soon be allowed free of them. I like braces over a white shirt but I guess the kind you mean are less sexy!

:kiss:

Oooh, has anyone got any lucozade sport? A cup of tea too, please. Ugh, no, don't pour scotch in it.

I never should've had that fourth pint with a nip on the side. (Or was it a fifth pint and nip?) I do remember some of the England game but I just realised I'm not very sure what the result was. It was a bloody good game, though. I wish I'd been able to focus better on it.

Good Morning.
Tea is, as usual, at your elbow on that side table.
The Scotch is back in the cabinet, recovering from the onslaught.
Lucozade [sport] is in the refrigerator.
But I do sometimes wish my taste buds would recover.

I might have tried it a few years ago, but I don't bounce as well these days.
Even at his age, I wasn't going to try snowboarding. I really don't care for the cold.

Well the snow was very nice up there today. About a foot or more of fresh powder. The kind of snow you can take a little more risks on because your fall will be very well cushioned. Granted, I did not like nearly crashing my car on the way there and back. :eek:
You'll find me in the lounge, keeping warm. I'm glad you didn't crash the car.

Once one gets past a certain age, bouncing is no fun (except under controlled conditions).

Is it the strutting or the heels that make the bounce ?
It's a combination of both. ;)

Yeah, especially since les bleues seemed to stay in the locker room after the half. ;) It was good game and gave me many laughs.

Bear, you asked how I get to see rugby. Pretty much only during Six Nations or major championships. We have a couple French stations as part of our cable package.

Thank you Anna. Do come and join me in the piracy. I'm sure there's lots of grog, if we're pirates we can plunder HP's synthathol.

Sorry about the braces, hope you can soon be allowed free of them. I like braces over a white shirt but I guess the kind you mean are less sexy!

Yay! Two lovely female pirates wandering the interwebs. :D

I'm hopeful that I'll be free of my dental prison soon.

A couple of times on safari, we quit hunting in the middle because there was a Tri-Nations cup event on the television (satellite, of course). Hard-core fan? Me? Nah . . . :D

*Walks in groaning and massaging my legs* Just got back from snowboarding and boy am I sore. Rolf, an Irish Coffee please. I'm checking the footage from my helmet cam, so far so good.

Which one?
File:GoodIrishWhiskeys.jpg

A couple of times on safari, we quit hunting in the middle because there was a Tri-Nations cup event on the television (satellite, of course). Hard-core fan? Me? Nah . . . :D

Of course not, Bear.
Glass of restorative, perhaps ?

PS. For some obscure reason, the image won't come up

Last edited:

I always knew you were a bear of taste and distinction.

I live in rugby heaven. In Wales they put on nostalgia shows about the one time a Welsh team beat the All Blacks and old Lions tours during the summer. There are extra rugby shows which they don't have in England. They show even more rugby on the Welsh channel so I've decided to learn Welsh. During the world cup all the shops hung red and green flags out. Even the dress shops put red and green dresses on the models in the window.

How about the Scotland match? That was a bloody scrap. I'm convinced the Irish were doing something down and dirty in the rucks and mauls. Scotland held their composure well - always the second offence that gets pinged. *Rubs hands at prospect of upcoming Wales/Scotland match*.

Oh, JohnEB, how are the legs after the snowboarding?

And Anna, I found a new brigandess avatar - what do you think?

LOL, Kitty Softpaws hasn't got claws - it's part of her backstory.

Where's that tea? Are there any cream slices? Four days now and Tescos have had no cream slices! Aaaaaaah .....

:nana:

If Madam would care to take another good look to her right, she should find - another - cup of tea.
Will Madam take a digestive rather than a cream slice?
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back