Good and Rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! This thread has me fingering myself like a freak, wanting my hubby to fuck my pussy & asshole like I'm a cheap whore, while I shout out "I'm your CUNT! I'm you CUNT!!!!!"
D.K. :D
 
The_DangerKitty said:
OMG!!!! This thread has me fingering myself like a freak, wanting my hubby to fuck my pussy & asshole like I'm a cheap whore, while I shout out "I'm your CUNT! I'm you CUNT!!!!!"
D.K. :D
Ok that has me headed to your thread to rub myself like a freak wishing i were your husband
 
God, I love good, hard, rough, dirty, nasty sex. Nothing is better then pounding at my girls cunt, especially once I've rode her to the point that she is in (for lack of a better word or term) slave mode. She is a strong woman and although she desires to give herself to me, sometimes I have to take her until she does. But once I get her there, to the point that she begs for me and moans that she is just a cunt for my pleasure, well that must be what heaven is like. The feel of her cunt squeezing, the sound of our flesh slapping together, the smell of her soaking cunt and her voice moaning and begging for me to take her harder and harder. Lord, life is good.
 
The_DangerKitty

I watched you videos. Very nice! And thank you for that site. I never knew it existed. It's going to be huge: YouTube for homemade porn! Why didn't I think of it?! :confused: :mad:
 
That is a great iron head and foot board!!!! hmmm... wonder if that would work with a smaller, wooden footboard.... may have to move some furniture around....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top