‘For Beauty’ I replied -
‘And I - for Truth - Themself are One -
We Brethren, are’ - He said -

And so, as Kinsmen, met a Night -
We talked between the Rooms -
Until the Moss had reached our lips -
And covered up our names -

re

- We first make our habits, then our habits make us.
John Dryden
- Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
Elizabeth Bibesco
- Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong even if everyone is for it.
William Penn

I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.

re

- I would rather fail in a cause that will ultimately triumph than to triumph in a cause that ultimately fails.
Woodrow Wilson

- To truly know a person, listen not to what they say but what they don't say

- Regret for wasted time is more wasted time.
Mason Cooley

Crayons

We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and
some are dull. Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but
they all have to live in the same box.

re

- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter
Martin Luther King

- I'd rather die of exhaustion than boredom

- You'll always have bad times but they will only wake you up to the good things you weren't paying attention to.

Travel

A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
George Moore

Certainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.
Miriam Beard

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost (1874 - 1963), The Road Not Taken

Last edited:
Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.

- Mahatma Gandhi

Torn appart at the seams and my dreams turn to tears. I'm not feeling this situation. Run away try to find that safe place you can hide. It's the best place to be when you're feeling like...

re

"If you don't make things happen, things will happen to you."

"I don't know beneath what sky nor on what seas shall be thy fate; I only know it shall be high, I only know it shall be great. Richard Hovey

"I don't ask questions that I don't need to know the answers to."

There's an assumption by many partners that no matter what happens to their business, they'll be partners forever.

It was really just whatever - good times, bad times, it didn't matter. There was no ceremony. It wasn't like 'Okay, this just happened, I have to go hack a piece of my flesh off.

"When I was a small boy I was always being told by others, especially grown ups, to behave, to be good. It never occurred to me that I was always behaving in some manner. But I didn't have the awareness or skill to ask those grown ups what they meant when they told me to behave and to be good. Now I realize that all they wanted was for me to conform to their idea of what was good and not to do what they called bad behavior, which they sometimes changed at will. Even today people are still telling me how I should behave, but now I ask what they mean and sometimes it drives them up a wall."
Sidney Madwed

No matter where you go, always do your duty as you see it and know that I will be there inside you guiding you every step of the way...There is no need to worry about anything. Whatever is experienced, whatever happens, know that this Avatar willed it so. There is no force on earth which can delay for an instant the mission for which this Avatar has come. You are all sacred souls and you will have your parts to play in the unfolding drama of the new Golden Age, which is coming.

Sri Sathya Sai Baba~

"A human being is a part of a whole, called by us _universe_, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest... a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." Albert Einstein :rose:

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

Tony Montana/ Scarface
http://www.jgeoff.com/scarface/quotes.html

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw fuck you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill. haha

Fear can sometimes be a useful emotion. For instance, let's say you're an astronaught on the moon and you fear that your partner has been turned into Dracula. The next time he goes out for the moon pieces, wham!, you just slam the door behind him and blast off. He might call you on the radio and say he's not Dracula, but you just say, "Think again, bat man. :D

I think someone should have had the decency to tell me the luncheon was free. To make someone run out with potato salad in his hand, pretending he's throwing up, is not what I call hospitality.:D

The only difference between bravery and stupidity is success

Never stop being brave enough to be stupid

Back