Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
strange....

But true!! The first time someone peed on me i was mad....for about five seconds....Then i realized that i was thoroughly enjoying it. As soon as he saw my smile, he moved his cock so as to cover me in his scent.... by the time he was done i was BEGGING for more!!!!

But true!! The first time someone peed on me i was mad....for about five seconds....Then i realized that i was thoroughly enjoying it. As soon as he saw my smile, he moved his cock so as to cover me in his scent.... by the time he was done i was BEGGING for more!!!!

Wow that is hot that you enjoyed it and were begging for more. I am not so sure about the surprise factor. But hey it all worked out ok in the end. And truth be told, that is all that really matters. So I am assuming this was not a one time deal?

After that day, i would get in the shower with Him any time He would let me....i loved the sense of ownership-the feeling that He was marking me as His own in the most primitive way possible.... He is long gone and i have yet to find another quite like Him-however there are lines that are not meant to be crossed in D/s relationships and as each relationship is unique, so are the rules.

Not really sexual, but a couple of weeks ago we were camping. There was still snow on the ground, and when I needed to pee, I asked her if she wanted to write her name in the snow. She replied with a big grin.:D

Okay, she held my cock...maybe it was sexual.

It may not start out as a sexual thing but it seems to end that way.

Not really sexual, but a couple of weeks ago we were camping. There was still snow on the ground, and when I needed to pee, I asked her if she wanted to write her name in the snow. She replied with a big grin.:D

Okay, she held my cock...maybe it was sexual.

Similar situation when I was younger. Went hiking with my GF and another couple. There was a light dusting of snow as we got to the higher elevation. My buddy went to take a pee and made some lines in the snow. I went to go and my gf said she wanted to do that. When i said yes I didn't think my buddies girl was going to run over to watch. I unzipped but my girl said she wanted full control and pulled my pants down to my knees. Now I'm fully exposed in front of both girls as my gf grabs my cock. Now I can't pee! The other girl tells her to shake it a little. That doesn't work as she is ow getting me hard. Her friend laughs about it getting hard. I finally have to tell my gf to let go so I can get it started. So here I am with my pants down to my knees fully exposed in front of the two of them as they wait for me to pee. Seemed like forever to finally get my self settled down enough to start to pee. As soon as I started to pee my gf grabs my cock and tried to write her name with it. The two girls are laughing and I'm now peeing very hard stream. As I started to stop and gave a couple last squirts my gf let go. Her friend told her she had to shake it off... She gave it a couple little shakes when her friend says, No...Like this , and reaches over to grab my cock! My gf stopped her and told her to go play with her own bf...
Later that day my buddy and I got to watch both girls squat and pee in front of us. Not sexual...but maybe a little

wife and kids are out of town so I'm all set up for some warm and wet solo pee play!

After reading the posts and watching the videos in this thread, I was headed into the bathroom to take a pee with a semi hard on from the hot stories/videos, I instead, climbed into the shower stall, pretty big, laid down with my legs up and squirted warm pee all over myself. Stopped the flow and then aimed higher and squirted right into my mouth a few times. I drink a lot of water and it wasn't bad at all. Actually, I then peed into my tea cup I brought with me into the bathroom and then filled my mouth again. This got me so hot that I started cumming so I squirted cum into the cup, mixed it with my warm pee and drank it up! Super hot moment. I never thought of doing this or was even interested in this until reading this thread so thank you to all the participants for the motivation! I will be doing this again! :)~

That is so hot. You've gotten me wet just reading this.

Similar situation when I was younger. Went hiking with my GF and another couple. There was a light dusting of snow as we got to the higher elevation. My buddy went to take a pee and made some lines in the snow. I went to go and my gf said she wanted to do that. When i said yes I didn't think my buddies girl was going to run over to watch. I unzipped but my girl said she wanted full control and pulled my pants down to my knees. Now I'm fully exposed in front of both girls as my gf grabs my cock. Now I can't pee! The other girl tells her to shake it a little. That doesn't work as she is ow getting me hard. Her friend laughs about it getting hard. I finally have to tell my gf to let go so I can get it started. So here I am with my pants down to my knees fully exposed in front of the two of them as they wait for me to pee. Seemed like forever to finally get my self settled down enough to start to pee. As soon as I started to pee my gf grabs my cock and tried to write her name with it. The two girls are laughing and I'm now peeing very hard stream. As I started to stop and gave a couple last squirts my gf let go. Her friend told her she had to shake it off... She gave it a couple little shakes when her friend says, No...Like this , and reaches over to grab my cock! My gf stopped her and told her to go play with her own bf...
Later that day my buddy and I got to watch both girls squat and pee in front of us. Not sexual...but maybe a little
cool story... and yeah, sexual.

Bumping my favorite fetish thread back to page one. Does anyone have anything they would like to share!

Aaahhh, the golden showers. There hasn't been that many,(damnit) but it was always hot,sexy, a added fun thing to have happen. I know that the wife has peed on me a few times if I could get her in the right mood. And more than once, when we were fucking,after I cum inside her, and before I would slip out of her pussy I would pee inside her. When I think back on those times I remember how erotic it was. For me any way. The few times I got her in the mood to give me a shower I would get in the bath tub and have her stand over me and empty her self all over me. Sometimes I could get her to get close enough to spread her lips so I got a good close up of where it was cumming from. Some times I miss her!! If there are any ladies out there reading this and live in Fabulous LasVegas! Lets PM!!!!!

Ok so, I think I should share my last pee sex session. It was a solo session, because my wife is not into piss sex. However, I was on cam for a certain lady to watch. So I had been drinking lots of fluids all day and had been holding my piss all day. So I laid down in the tub, grabbed my cock and started pissing all over myself. I opened my mouth and aimed my piss towards my face as she watched. I then pissed in my mouth, holding it in my mouth to enjoy the taste. Then I swallowed it and drank more. I then aimed my piss go both of my nipples and then back to my face. As my piss slowed to a trickle I let it dribble around my balls and ass. It was very hot doing this. I was wishing she was there with me not just on cam.

Curious

Never Never thought would consider it - but in some of the stories I have read, online play & of course some of these posts....MMMMMMMMMM...thinking being on my knees in a men's restroom while a few piss on me - DEFINITELY CURIOUS!

always fascinated by it, never really did anything

Had a girlfriend hold my cock while I peed. Had another pee on my cock while I made myself cum. That's it, pretty lame

Never Never thought would consider it - but in some of the stories I have read, online play & of course some of these posts....MMMMMMMMMM...thinking being on my knees in a men's restroom while a few piss on me - DEFINITELY CURIOUS!

That is too hot!!!!

You and me both. Chained to the wall, collared, and nude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back