The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, Molly's stuck in the wall again. :eek:

Hehehe, there you are you lovely witch you.

Creeped out? Hey I got you unstuck from in the wall. I'm one of the good guys even if I do wear a black hat.

Uh oh, Molly's stuck in the wall again. :eek:

Hehehe, there you are you lovely witch you.

Creeped out? Hey I got you unstuck from in the wall. I'm one of the good guys even if I do wear a black hat.

Hey! I was warm there. It's cold being naked all the time.

It's 40 and raining here. Brrr...

It's 51 now and headed for 45 with rain around daylight or so.

I'm staying in. In fact I'm about to head for a shower and then bed. I broke out the electric blanket last night.

It's 51 now and headed for 45 with rain around daylight or so.

I'm staying in. In fact I'm about to head for a shower and then bed. I broke out the electric blanket last night.

I need to get me one of those.

I had an electric blanket for years but then switched over to a fluffy comforter. I really like the comforter/duvet better. It's probably psychological. The big thick puff just looks warm.

I sleep so much better when it's cold. At night I turn the A/C down to 63F no matter what the season (we only have two here in Florida) and sleep under a duvet and a cover sheet. :D

I had an electric blanket for years but then switched over to a fluffy comforter. I really like the comforter/duvet better. It's probably psychological. The big thick puff just looks warm.

I have comforters, duvets, blankets, flannel jammies--it makes no difference. I'm still cold.

bear_curled_up_in_den.jpg

Good Morning folks.
The coffee is on and the doughnuts on order.

And it's a nice bright clear morning, too!

Not here. It's just as dark, cold and rainy as it's been for weeks. Sigh.

Morning Glory :rose:

Did you return the lampshade to Rolf after your naked romp through the AH last night? :D

You shocked a few of the shy folks over in the last thread. :eek:

Butt you were a big hit over at the reunion thread. :cool:

Morning Glory :rose:

Did you return the lampshade to Rolf after your naked romp through the AH last night? :D

You shocked a few of the shy folks over in the last thread. :eek:

Butt you were a big hit over at the reunion thread. :cool:

Me? Shock someone? Never... (Good!)

Good night, Naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back