International Affair (closed)

Once everyone was ready and out in the main part of the house Jasleen was going over some final rules with Natalia mainly for the sake of her mother but the girl stood there listening with the expected sigh or nod or grumble.

Alright we have a private plane waiting boys and girls lets get going.
 
Gathering my gear bob and I and Jasleen headed out for the private plane. it was a Leer just. Jasleen was taking Natalia along and she had a bit of a frown upoin her face as a reluctant child would as they boarded the plane and we were prepped for take off.

In the inside of the jet was as lavish as their house, with invidiual seats and a flight attendent that was serving us drinks before take off. "I think I picked the wrong profession" Bob quipped as he was served a cup of hot coffee with fresh cream. Sitting across from him was Natalia, stowing her belongings and sitting in front of her was Jasleen watching over her like a watch dog.

I was sitting in front of Bob, facing him and across from Jasleen, so all four of us were together in the front cabin of the jet as the pilot recieved the clearance for take off and shot down the runway.

When we were airborne there was a relief amongst all of us as we felt the landing gear being retracted inside the Leer.
 
Jasleen waited till they were off the ground and away from any prying ears as she dismissed the stewardess and held out a folder to Natalia.

You will have exactly 4 dates on this trip. IF I feel that you have been discreet enough about them I may agree to more dates for you and a certain young man your mother does not approve of. Bitch or whine one time about an order I give you or I give them about you... that that number will drop by two. Do I make myself clear Natalia?

The young woman stared at her with a clear expression that she knew far too well not to intentionally piss off her Godmother. She nodded and smiled opening the folder as she smiled.

Yes Jasleen I understand... Thank you.

Jasleen handed a copy of the date locations and itineraries as well as other information that Bob and Mack would need to know about the young man. Clearly a good influence and a way to help get Natalia out of the life and safe from her father and mother's world but his social level is not where her mother would approve.
 
Being given the itenirary of their locations and routes Bob looked at Natalia asshe was all prettied up, ready to meet her man. She was of age but he was going to be cautious and look this man over as he was going to be sure that Natalia was going to be safe.

Jasleen had this confident lokm upon her face as the Leer jet encountered some minor turbulance that jostled us. She told Natalia that Bob was in charge and she was to do what he says and she agreed to do so, lightly tipping her head forward and grumbling.

As he continued I looked through my bag and examined my weapons, my holster round the ankle and hip. Having been round firearms all their lives there was no worry seeing them come out.

"How much further is it?" Bob enquired.

"Not much further. The pilot will tell us when we're coming in," Jasleen replied.

Though trying not to be nervous Bob was as he tooka drink of wine and downed half the gass quickly.
 
Once we check into the suite you and Our driver will leave in limo for Ezalla's for your first date. after that you will not be getting time with him until the next stop on your trip you do have things to tend to at each stop as you know of your deciding. I have done the best I could to get you time with him at least once per stop.

As if She knew the speech all too well Natalia mirrored what she was going to say.

Any complaints or attempts to con any of your associates into helping me get more time with him will result in all other planned visits terminated and my mother being invited to join us for the rest of the trip and who knows what would happen to your people even if I could manipulate them... Doubtful as both have wedding ring tan lines and both look far too scared of you to let themselves be manipulated so no worries I will do what I know to do... okay?

Jasleen just laughed and nodded.

I worry but you two enjoy dinner and dancing at Ezalla's. The only people that will be there so it does not look suspicious is well... All of her family.

Natalia just shook her head and laughed.

So I have a driver a date and 45 bodyguards and their husbands... fine.
 
Natalia was not defeated, but supressed. She had this downtrotten look upon her face as she heard the intructions. If only she would find a way to get around it but she could try. Bob, Jasleen and myself, well, we were not easy to fool like some bumbling henchmen. Sure, she may be a wild 18 year old but we were going to look after her.

The watches would be set so that we would overlap and we were to have eyes on her 24 hours, every second even if she went to the bathroom as perverted as it sounds a good hit man knew to strike where they felt safe. As such our route and accomidations were being made under the radar, in fact, Natalia was told not to tell her date where they were staying and he could not come back to the hotel with her. Again, she had a defeated look.

As dinner and some time at a resturant was not enough for her, she wanted to be free. As the Leer jet came in for a landing we climbed down the stairs and back into the warm sun and I put back on my sun glasses to have a look round as bob did the same and ushered Natalia and Jasleen into an awaiting limosuine.
 
Jasleen could read the doubt in Mack and Bobs eyes and she saw Natalia playing it up for them in an attempt to get sympathy and she just smiled. While they were all well versed in their different rolls it was like she was surrounded by newbies. Wow it was clear that Bob and Mack both were in for a rude awakening with their own daughters if she had any hand in their lives like she already did.

Once in the limo she looked to Natalia

Quit hamming it up for these two you will not get any sympathy from them in your alleged woe is me Godmommy is being a bitch.

And you two stop worrying she has been better behaved for me her entire life than she has for her mother.
 
"Alright, fine" I groaned, rolling my eyes and looking out the tinted window as we rolled along. Beside me Bob was sitting still trying to relax because he was looking at Natalia as she finally broke and smiled. He wasn't very pleased to be ribbed on but as we went further he would loosen up a bit.

"Tell about this boy," I said to Natalia. "Where did you meet him? What do you know about him?"

though we were already briefed on her date I wanted to hear it from Natalia as she had a different perspective on what this man is than Jsleen or even her mother. It was a crush and certainly leading somehwere to warrant all of this but I wanted to see how she felt about this man as bob looked at me with a pectuliar look of 'what are you doing?' before letting out a light sigh and folded his arms in front of his chest and sitting still.

It wouldn't be a long drive towards our destination, but all we had here were us so she could feel free to speak her mind without worrying of any leers or curt words from that of her mother, just her god mother.
 
We met in school he could care less about what dad does its not like its any big secret. Jasleen I know thinks he is a way out of all of this for me and I think I like that idea. He is family oriented like dad... family means everything but he also extends that care to causes that help instead of kill... even though some of those causes he thinks the people that are the main problems should find death but not by him. I really like him...

Natalia stared at the picture in the file and smiled falling silent.

Jasleen just sat back watching what Mack was doing knowing it was more a fatherly side coming out just like he would with his daughters.
 
It was a sad fact of life seeing her face slowly discolve to that of a subdued frown the more she looked at the file's picture before closing the flaps and shoving the file away and falling her head onto her hands with a groan. Jasleen ran a hand over her main and down her back in a soothing comfort.

"We'll keep an eye on both of you" I reassured her. I wasn't going to deny her what she wanted but I would deny him if he or any others tried to pull something off.

Bob nodded in agreement.

I couldn't recall if I was ever in Natalia's perdictament band Bob didn't. We were the typical bad bodys that she was going after which how we knew what we were facing. Still, to this day, I don't know what the appeal was that was making us so alluring to women, but we loved it and so did they, and that's what made the world go round for us.
 
Seriously do you think she would have been seeing him for the past two years you two if I did not trust him and have done a full check...

Jasleen was getting a tad over all of this Natalia was traveling with her to have a good time and Jasleen knew how to look into the guy and had she trusted him more than she did Natalia's mother to be honest. The plane came into a landing and they were quickly escorted to the waiting limo for Bob to begin being driver for and Jasleen knew this would be a VERY Smooth leg of the trip as she gave him directions to the hotel suites they would be calling home for a few days.
 
When it came to the hotel rooms, it appears that these people really do like to live in comfort. Not that Bob and I were compalining but we were men that were use to the rugged nature, living on the hard ground, wrapped up in a poncho and sleeping in bits of one or two hours at a time for months on end, not living on the high end with room service and heated beds. Looking at bob's face he had a look of "I think I have the wrong room" seeing the lavish settings as we placed our belongings on the beds and began staking our claims.

This was a marvelous place but after looking about and ensuring that the place was afe with Bob we were able to enjoy oursevles a little bit. "If we order room service, check the cart before we let it in," I said to all of them. Don't answer the phone..." it was a habit of repating in the hopes that it sunk into everyone's minds so that disaster can be adverted with a moment's mworth of thought.
 
Once everyone was settled and Mack was done with his little speech Jasleen headed down stairs to make contact with the family throwing the gathering. Natalia took this time to talk to Mack and Bob.

The 24 hour layover in the itinerary was intentionally planned by dad and me. We are going to try to set her up with the brother of one of dads business associates. I need your help to make sure she does not suspect anything during the layover till after we get to the house we will be staying in during the layover. Okay.
 
Last edited:
A hook up? An arrangement of convienence. At least it wasn't a marriage. Not yet at least. Natalia had this pleading in her eyes as she explained to Bob and myself about how they could try to pull strings to ensure that the meet up went off properly, though there was no garuntee of success, we couldn't force hte two to like each other, but I didn't like having so much stuff thrown on us unexpectaily when we needed to have ourselves alert at all times.

"After this, no more games, Natalia," I said sternly. "Every chance we take, every second of expsure compromises our integrity and our people. I don't want to lose anyone on this mission because of a slip up."

Natalaia was young and childish at times hence wh she always looked up to the older, mature, Jasleen and didn't know how to coup with someone like Bob and myself, we were stern and harsh because our duties didn't have events such as dealing with younger, wild, girls like Natalia.
 
Hey... dad and I are doig this so she wont have to be alone any more. Dad really thinks the will hit it off.

Natalia stormed off to her room as Jasleen returned and sat down calling to Natalia

You have one hour to get ready starting now so move it.
 
Just so they could be alone? It was similiar to use the internet to get away from it all. as easy as it was, it was also easy for people to pose as others to get what they wanted and put the others in danger. Natalia wasn't doing this alone, though.

In one hour we were prepped and ready to roll with our first leg of the mission and with that came all the fixings; a spot check of our rooms, commsna dn weapons check, as well as a detailed layout of our plan. Natalia was not allowed to run off to some corner to be with her date to have some alone time. We didn't care how horny they became, no alone time and having others watch them was a good incentive to keep their clothes on.
 
Jasleen handed Bob the directions and knew all too well that the normally calm and laid back dealing with Natalia. This party was well guarded with the family that owned the establishment all armed and cleared by International and Jasleen. This would have bought Jasleen and Mack about three hours to work on the rest of the trip but discussing it in front of the others would be a cultural insult to talk business at a celebration.
 
Gritting between my teeth and looking at all of the people that were arrayed round us it was quite a festival that had me on edge as all of these strangers and all of the possible people that were here to either harm or kill us or Natalia was a concern that nearly overwhelmed me as I fought to keep control of myself in front of hte guests as Bob carefully moved through the crowd, looking at their faces to reconize anyone that might be suspicious as I kept our little guest of honor close by us and Jasleen and also be able to pass on that we were 'together' in some respects as a couple might pass ourselves off better to any wanderign eyes.
 
She glared at Mack and Bob for a moment and getting them pulled off to the side she growled that anger as she spoke.

This ENTIRE group of people are International cleared and the women in this room are packing more weapons then than the two of you combined. RELAX and that is an ORDER.
 
Call me being on edge but I still didn't feel easy even being in an entire room of International. To me, they were are strangers and suspect, despite what Jasleen was constantly telling us. We had our job to do and we were going to be taking it seriously as lives are in the balance.

Thus was the music was fair though the classics and soft strings were not to my liking from the small band they had arranged but it was suppose to be soothing the people not somehting like a head banging band, though that would be a sight to see here.

Bob was keeping a close eye on Natalia. He could tell by looking at her that she wanted to pop and run off and be with her new boyfriend but was still stuck on this leash to her godmother and was pouting a bit more knowing that every second here was another second she was not going to be able to be with him.
 
Both of you calm down or I will be removing you both from duty tonight and you can return to the suite.

She introduced them to a few of the people present trying to relax this situation. She knew her god daughter was still trying to put on an act for Bob and Mack just to add to her temper and she was very tempted to call the whole dame trip off due to that fact for starters and the fact that Bob and Mack may have unfortunately been the wrong choices. Blane and Ryan would have known to stand the hell down when surrounded by International approved people and enjoy the down time knowing there would be many times to be on alert between these little down times.
 
trying to keep ourselves busy Jasleen introduced us around. The people here, upon closer look, were quite pleasent from all around hte world and at first I was rather reluctant to go near them as some were from the middle-east and hearing their langauge was puttin me on edge, but Jasleen prodded both Bob and myself to get closer to them and have a chat, a good chat would calm us down, but we wouldn't talk about what our duties were, we had to be evasive in that stature. We were merely here on business and in the company of Jasleen. The International people understood this and wouldn't pressure us for specifics, thank goodness for that, but they were rather wealthy people with their elegant dresses and fine tuxedos as Bob and I well, seemed to be rather out of place with what we were wearing. The more I thought about it the more my collar kept biting into my neck and my cuffs seemed to be getting smaller every second that resulted in me pulling on them.

Bob was much the same way but taking a deep breath and looking it over we had to relax and continued our talk while keeping alert. The outside perimeter was busy with delievery trucks bringing stuff in to the rear to the kitchen and the valet out front doing their job, everyone there had their eyes and ears open.
 
Jasleen calmed and began talking with the others and watching Natalia from time to time. Much like the Units "day of the dead" International had these little parties from time to time and they were always the perfect way to cover up little events that needed to happen in the line of associate relations and assignments.
 
Parties, didn't like much parties. BBQs were okay as long as I got some beers or whiskey but these little formal sessions were always a pain. Jasleen enjoyed them, she was a natural in talking to people but not me. I was action and she was something else, also, keeping an eye on Natalia was like a cat going after a mouse and not the old Tom and Jerry way. She would try to find a door that was not being watched but before she could get close to it Bob would casually walk upon her.

International was still spreading itself all around the world, trying to curve the interest of not just terrorists, but also large scale drug manufacturers in Columbia and artifact thefts in Peru, all of those were multibillion dollar affairs as that money would end up in someone's' pocket and then they could do all sorts of nasty things with it.

Bob came up to me and said that he was keeping Natalia on a leash but he needed to use the latrine so we swapped places for the time being.
 
Jasleen made all the appearance of enjoying this fooling everyone as she grew weary of Natalia messing with Mack and Bob and wondered if she would have been better off not bringing them. Soon enough the party was over and they were all back in the limo where all bets were off and Jasleens anger was very clear as she sat there remaining silent so she would not tear them all a new one as it were.

Natalia... Plans have changed you due to tonights actions have lost one of your other visits with your dear boyfriend. This was NOT acceptable you are far better mannered when you and I are on one of these trips. From here on out you will NOT treat this trip any different due to my associates or I will end the whole Damn thing is that clear.

Natalia snapped up into shape and nodded knowing that Jasleen was not someone to be angered more than once. Jasleens eyes moved to Mack and Bob in a clear snarled glance before her eyes drifted to look out the window in silence. She knew they were just being themselves and acting on Natalia's actions and were younger than Blaine and Ryan who maybe she should have brought with her instead.
 
Back
Top