Physical/sexual punishment ideas

Kneeling, Sitting, standing or laying on lego pieces.

Very nice...

A similar one: the sub is ordered to stand barefoot on 20mm screws, laid on their side on a soft towel. Then she is ordered to masturbate while standing on the screws until she cums.

It is a very interesting concept (it is not a punishment per se) because at some point the sub will just have to overcome her discomfort and her pain and she will take charge of her brain in order to ignore the painful stimulus. There, delight is born. And she wins her orgasm, as any truly worthy sub should!

Mint cunnilingus, have him take the mint between his teeth and go down on you, every breath burns and tingles, how hot you can determine by type and brand of mint.

Mint cunnilingus, have him take the mint between his teeth and go down on you, every breath burns and tingles, how hot you can determine by type and brand of mint.

Mint is a nice tingle, hot cinnamon candy works better as punishment.

Who said inside? By the way I didn't really think that one through too much I just know from accidental experience that if fucking hurts,

Last edited:
Who said inside? By the way I didn't really think that one through too much I just know from accidental experience that if fucking hurts,

Omfg, you crack me up. Reminds me of Stephen King's re-telling of accidentally wiping his ass with poison ivy. Love his On Writing book!

Now the other spectrum
A Popsicle plug with dire consequences for dropping the stick,
Would be good pared with the math impaired spanking/paddling
This could be repeated for hours
And if they're on all fours the entire time it's also a bonus endurance

Now the other spectrum
A Popsicle plug with dire consequences for dropping the stick,
Would be good pared with the math impaired spanking/paddling
This could be repeated for hours
And if they're on all fours the entire time it's also a bonus endurance

I really wish you'd get that popsicle out of your head. Jus sayin
Those buggers are sticky
(bet i regret this)

An oldie, tweezers and pubic hair.
One hair at a time
This is especially punitive on and around the ball sack.

I have been edging for almost 3 days and am hurting, I would think the forced masturbation when I am finally allowed to cum would be great at first but then would become agony. Like standing naked in a room full of women and having to keep cumming over and over till you are crying all the while catching the cum in a cup knowing you have to drink it and wear it for them when they finally say enough. A room full of men or couples would work also.

Back