what do you like about cross dressing

bluesky496

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Posts
3,429
i love the whole thing , i enjoy shaving my legs, getting a bikini wax, painting my nails , doing my hair
i love going through my wardrobe deciding what to wear each day and the thrill of slipping on my underwear and putting on a dress and my shoes and picking out my jewellery and the final touch putting on my perfume , the whole experience is a pleasure but what do you like most when you dress?
 
I think For Me ?

...... It's FUN! :) No just kidding. Once I started doing it, I realized it wasn't so much about gender or sexuality. It felt right. I like my guy side. Now that I have acknowledged what science tells me as fact, I like my girl side too! :) And so does my Wife/BFF/ Mistress. I do know I couldn't do it 24/7/365. But for me? It's like becoming a Q-ship. I want to see how people treat me. It has made a BIG difference in how I see and interact with people. It lets me see how the "other" half lives, safely. I am not taking the "risk" of being a full time transvestite or transgendered person. I can take off the war-paint and the clothes and I'm still me. Plus, it has been my experience, that the CD/TV/TS people I have met? Are people I would enjoy being around, no matter what they were or were not wearing. Andif they're wearing Mid-Century fashion? I'm slain. Bettie Page. Nuff said.
 
I love being fucked while wearing stockings , heightens the pleasure yet further
 
hi

My ex bf has worn fem clothes and did anal on me sometimes as part of his kink.
 
its not even a sexual thing for me, i just like to be pretty some times. Although i dont have the face for it, i do have the figure. Of course i have a supportive wife that likes to dress me up sometimes.

I just like the way it feels. Especially how a pair of jeans feel against my legs right after i shave.

Of course sometimes its a sexual thing. When my wife wears the strapon and makes me go down on her and deepthroat, which i have become really good at through a lot of practice. the whole submission thing is fun.
 
.

For me its a combination of how the clothing feels when i put it on and the raw sexiness of being fem for a few hours or even the day.
 
Dressing Girlie

I love the feel and look of a lot girls stuff. They have so many sexier lingerie and outfits. I've never tried anything with a guy yet, but would if he'd treat me like a girl. Pm me if you like.
 
thank you all for responding and i agree with all your comments , and yes it does feel so right doesnt it.
if anyone wants to chat please feel free to P.M. me .x
 
I love the feel of nice tight panties and the way they hug my ass. The way stockings feel as they rub against my legs when I walk and the silky feeling of them. But my favotire is a pair of 6 inch heels I love to walk around in them and hear the click on the floor, the way they make my ass sway when I walk and the feeling of having my legs pushing up where they should be.
 
I just enjoy the feeling of wearing a nice bra and panties or a g-string. It just feels comfortable, natural.
 
I am just starting and love the feel of the boy short and bikini panties I have tried so far. Wore them on a cross-country flight a few days ago and sat down to pee in the men's room, not trying too hard to hide that I was wearing light blue panties as I dropped them to my ankles. Apparently a guy passing by or in the next stall saw them. When I finished and was washing my hands, a guy at the next sink mumbled something. I asked him to repeat it. Looking embarrassed, he said, "Nice panties." Surprised, I simply said thanks and he walked quickly away.
 
The other night my wife made wear some nice tight girls jeans and a blouse with my corset underneath and took me to wal mart and then the liquor store.

I was so self conscious and got a few weird looks but it was pretty hot.

So that was my first time in public in drag, well partially in drag.
 
Well Done. Rock on Girl !

The other night my wife made wear some nice tight girls jeans and a blouse with my corset underneath and took me to wal mart and then the liquor store.

I was so self conscious and got a few weird looks but it was pretty hot.

So that was my first time in public in drag, well partially in drag.

Awesome Possum! With legs like that? You should be in public. Congrats. Sasha

:rose: for your 1st !:)
 
Last edited:
what do you like about crossdressing

I love feeling feminine, I love the way the clothes feel when I walk around fully dressed with my bra and nice 40c forms. I love being felt up by my wife when she is behind me kneading my breasts and tells me how sexy I am. I feel natural and at ease when I m dressed. I have always felt like there is a woman inside me begging to get out and see the world through her eyes. I would love have been born a girl, it is really who I am.
 
I've only worn some nice panties and a small t-shirt are around the house. Makes me feel good. Maybe I'll do that today.
 
wearing thong panties is it for me... I'm just to much Man, to feel sexy dressed up..

Everyone has a fetish...embrace your CD style..
 
Haven't ventured to far from home wearing panties, just down the block to pick up mail waving at my neighbor s.
 
wearing thong panties is it for me... I'm just to much Man, to feel sexy dressed up..

Everyone has a fetish...embrace your CD style..

I agree, I don't know about too much man, but I just would make such an ugly woman!
 
Back
Top