Long nipples...

hi

still looking for one,do you have a brand name or?the stores around here dont have anything.

I think that nipple lengthening is a lot like penis enlargement....hooey...but suction play gives temporary blood flow increase and size, especially if a cock or nipple ring is used.

But, like Nemo says, I love instructing a woman to wear small elastics on her nipples...if not too tight, they can keep you perky and aroused all day long.

And that's a good thing.

Lance "Martha Stewart" Castor

No, definitely not hooey. I've read blogs by breastfeeding women who complained that their nipples got so long from copious amounts of breastfeeding, that they would fold in half inside their bras.

I wish I could do it that way, but I have no man in my life who is interested in inducing me, much less feeding often enough to stretch my nipples. My nipples are very big, but not as long as I'd like them. I'm thinking of trying the rubber bands that are made specifically for that. I want them to poke through everything I wear.

No, definitely not hooey. I've read blogs by breastfeeding women who complained that their nipples got so long from copious amounts of breastfeeding, that they would fold in half inside their bras.

I wish I could do it that way, but I have no man in my life who is interested in inducing me, much less feeding often enough to stretch my nipples. My nipples are very big, but not as long as I'd like them. I'm thinking of trying the rubber bands that are made specifically for that. I want them to poke through everything I wear.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/huc/view.html?ie=UTF8&newItems=CXLD7GSE69XRW,1

I will volunteer my lips to help enlarge any lady's nipples at no charge; I am such a nice guy for doing this at no charge! :)

I will volunteer my lips to help enlarge any lady's nipples at no charge; I am such a nice guy for doing this at no charge! :)

Yes, your generosity is truly astonishing.

I, for one, admire your humanitarianism.

Thank you my dear girl, just trying to do my part for my fellow Lit ladies! :)

I can see that, and what a true philanthropist you are, Sir.

You obviously care a great deal about women's breast health. I'm sure you are volunteering only because you know that breastfeeding reduces our risk of breast cancer, and it's so gratifying to know that you are so dedicated to the improvement of the breast health of women everywhere.

But, I wouldn't want to prevail upon you to suckle my very large pink nipples every single day, on a schedule, no less. How boring that would become for you....boring and tedious.

No, surely you don't enjoy having a mouth full of nipple, do you?

I once read a story (fiction, so this may not apply to real life at all) about a fluid that, when injected in small doses into the nipple, would keep it in its erect state. I wonder: Is this actually possible?

Hi NemoAlia

Botox is the fluid you need. It erects the nipple for a few weeks, but can also desensitize a bit, but the latter depends on the individual woman. Works on other body parts as well.

Suction devices and rubber bands are great for fun but I can't say I've seen any permanent changes.

Suction devices and rubber bands are great for fun but I can't say I've seen any permanent changes.

The wind up nipple pump things we used the other day were the best. Your nipples were the hardest and biggest they have ever been or it could have been that I forgot I put them on there lol.

Back