Position Wanted (Open-PM for invite)

Anna never believed fortune telling, but Eve's fortune could be just about right. Anna often caught herself wondering if Eve had a boyfriend and if she had ever been with another woman before. She giggled somewhat nervously in response to Eve's fortune cookie saying. If only her beautiful assistant knew...

Anna opened her cookie and, just like Eve, read out loud:

"Fear is just excitement in need of an attitude adjustment." Anna raised an eyebrow. She wasn't afraid of anything. Or maybe just spiders. Come to think of it, Anna was afraid to kiss Eve as well, she didn't want the beautiful and competent young woman to leave her new job, a job she needed, just because of Anna's sexual desires, preferences and lack of professionalism. "Oh, wow, that was profound." Anna finally joked.

The two women worked hard for a few more hours. It was well past 1 in the morning by the time Anna and Eve had ten possible candidates for the job. Anna left a sigh of relief for finally being done with the most tedious part of the job. In the morning she would have Helen call all the candidates and schedule interviews as soon as possible. She couldn't thank Eve enough for having helped her.

"Eve, sweetheart, why don't you take the rest of the week off? I can't thank you enough for having helped me today." As she finished her sentence, Anna tried to get up. Leaning forward to steady herself to get up from the floor, her face was so close to Eve's she could almost count her lashes and see her mascara wasn't actually black, but the darkest grey. A wave of desire and lust went through Anna's spine, too strong to resist and pushing her towards the stunning redhead in front of her. Anna pressed her full, pink lips against Eve's for a moment. A moment, that though brief and simple, shook Anna's body with sheer pleasure and delight.

It wasn't until Anna pulled away from the kiss quickly standing up and looking down that she realized how wrong it was to have done that in the workplace.

"I'm so sorry Eve... I don't know what has gotten into me. It must be too much work, stress... I'm sorry. Please to take the rest of the week of and I'll perfectly understand if you don't want to come back at all. I'm so embarrassed." Except, Anna was anything but embarrassed.
 
It was as if time stood still for Eve. Anna was so close, their eyes locked, their faces so close that Eve could feel her breath, soft and warm, on her lips. It was the most erotic thing that she'd ever experienced. No touching. Just presence. A spark of...something that Eve could not describe passed between them in that moment. Then Anna's lips were on hers and Eve's mind went completely blank. She couldn't think, couldn't feel anything but the pressure of Anna's lips on her own. Fire coursed through her veins and every nerve in her body stood at attention. Then, just as quickly, the feeling was lost as Anna pulled away with a look of fear and desire in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Eve... I don't know what has gotten into me. It must be too much work, stress... I'm sorry. Please to take the rest of the week of and I'll perfectly understand if you don't want to come back at all. I'm so embarrassed."


Anna stood quickly and Eve felt the loss of her closeness, every bit of her body demanded that she reach out to the woman. Touch her in some way to regain those feelings.

Eve had never kissed another woman, the thought of being with a woman had never even crossed her mind. But there was something about Anna, something that pulled the desire for another woman's touch and kiss out of Eve.

"Please, don't be embarrassed," she said, standing up and moving a slow, tentative step towards Anna. Without realizing what she was doing, Eve's hands reached out to brush against Anna's. Their fingers locked. She stepped closer, closing the gap of space between them. Eve didn't know what she was doing, she only knew that she didn't want these feelings that were building inside of her to go away. She didn't want to lose the knot in her stomach or the fire that was burning deep inside her most intimate area.

"I don't..." she paused, unsure of what to say. Reaching up she traced a soft finger along Anna's jaw line, "I don't know what to do next, all I know is I won't object if you want to kiss me again." Her thumb brushed against Anna's lower lip, her eyes following the movement as she waited in breathless anticipation.
 
Eve's willing touch was all Anna wanted in that moment. Her warmth and her touch on her face made her shiver lightly with pleasure. How could that be, it was only Eve's finger on her face!

She leaned towards Eve again and gently pressed her lips against the redhead again. Soft lips against soft lips, sweetly kissing. Anna let the tip of her tongue slowly tease Eve's lips, encouraging them to part. Anna embraced Eve's body, hugging her and pulling her in.

Eve was finally in her arms and it felt terrific. Anna opened her eyes and gazed at Eve. She was beautiful beyond belief and her kiss was sweet and tender as she had imagined. Anna kissed Eve a third time gently caressing her chin and steadying it with her hand. This was a more passionate kiss, more full of desire. Both tongues danced and played, circling slowly, giving them time to thoroughly enjoy each other.

Anna finally pulled away from their kiss and whispered.

"Eve, this is so wrong. It's late, we're tired, we can't think straight. Let's go home and see how we feel about all of this in the morning." Anna kissed Eve's forehead. "What do you say?"
 
Without Anna's lips on her own, Eve felt suddenly empty and cold. The kiss had barely ended and already Eve wanted Anna's arms around her again.

"Eve, this is so wrong. It's late, we're tired, we can't think straight. Let's go home and see how we feel about all of this in the morning." Anna kissed Eve's forehead. "What do you say?"

"I don't want to think straight." Eve whispered, her eyes locked on Anna's. Her hand gently cupped Anna's cheek, her thumb brushing against the soft skin. "You make every thought go topsy turvy. I've never thought about a woman in this way, but there's something about you, Anna, that makes me want to kiss you until I can't breathe anymore."

Eve forced her hand to drop back to her side. "But if you want to stop, I understand." She bit her lower lip, nervous that Anna thought they'd made a mistake and would never want to kiss her again. In her nineteen years of life, Eve had never been attracted to a woman. But then Anna was no ordinary woman and, even when she went home, Eve could never stop thinking about her. More than once she'd awoken from a dream that had stared the beautiful woman, usually naked and pressed up tight against Eve.

"I guess I'll just go home, then." She said, turning towards her office to gather her things and head home for the night.
 
Anna sat in her office hearing Eve get her things and go home. Was she angry at her? Was Eve even coming back on Monday like Anna told her to? It was all a big, big mess.

And yet, Eve's kisses filled her mind. Her touch, her nearness, her warmth... Eve's lips were all Anna wanted. The sheer desire Anna had been feeling ever since she had met Eve in that crazy interview had just grown with each kiss instead of being satiated.

Anna ended up falling asleep on the couch in her office, resumes scattered all around her. The raising sun woke her up, disoriented, tired and with a terrible back ache. She went home to change, it wouldn't do for her coworkers to see her like that.

Anna showered, fixed her hair and makeup and went out the door again, too focused on Eve to even bother with breakfast. She told Helen to start calling people for the interviews and it turned out two could actually even come for an interview that exact same day. It was mid-afternoon when all of her work was done and she paused for a moment. Eve filled her thoughts immediately.

In the spur of the moment, she called Eve's phone. She answered eventually, but not right away.

"Eve, it's Anna. Uhm... I was wondering... Erm...." Anna was nervous. "You don't suppose I could buy you dinner tonight?" They definitely needed to talk. "I can pick you up, you can choose where you want to go. We need to talk a little."
 
Sleep had not come to Eve that night. She'd lain in bed, tossing and turning for hours before she finally decided to get up. With a fresh pot of coffee brewing, filling the apartment with its heavenly scent, Eve settled onto her sofa with her laptop.

Attempting to do her schoolwork was proving just as futile as sleeping as Eve's mind continually replayed The Kiss. Anna's lips, so soft against her own, had stirred feelings that the young woman had never felt before. Feelings that she wanted to so desperately to return. But Anna's rejection - had it been a rejection? Eve was too confused to decipher the meaning of it all - made her think that it would never happen again.

A few hours later, with two pots of coffee finished and no more than two paragraphs written on her paper that was due later that week, Eve's phone rang. She stared at the offending device, Anna's name shining brightly on the caller ID screen. Thoughts raced through her head as Eve tried to decide whether or not she should answer. Perhaps Anna was calling to tell her it was all a mistake and that Eve should look for new employment as the thought of facing her was just too embarrassing. Oh god she hoped that wasn't the case.

Finally, she pressed SEND.

"Hello?"

"Eve, it's Anna. Uhm... I was wondering... Erm...." Anna stuttered, her nerves coming through clearly. Eve could feel her hope rising and falling at the same time - a decidedly interesting sensation that she really didn't care to ever feel again. "You don't suppose I could buy you dinner tonight? I can pick you up, you can choose where you want to go. We need to talk a little."

Dinner sounded perfect to Eve, but the whole talking part...she would rather use her mouth for more productive activities.

"That sounds good," she said, keeping her voice even. There was no way she was going to let Anna know she was so desperate to be near her again. "We can go to that new Thai restaurant."


With their plans made, Eve glanced at the clock. She still had an entire day to go before Anna would be there. Best to get down to business and finish her paper.

The day had been shear torture as Eve waited for that night to roll around. She'd started getting ready hours early, wanting to make sure she looked absolutely perfect. Eve wanted Anna to know that she wanted her with every fiber of her being. And so, she took care to make sure she looked as stunning as possible.

Eve had let her red hair fall loose around her cream colored shoulders, which had been left bare by the sapphire blue strapless dress she wore. The dress clung tightly to her body, emphasizing her curves. It rested just below her mid-thigh, showing off the legs she'd earned from running track all through high school. The neckline dipped low on her breasts, the tight bodice pushing her breasts up and in perfect view. Eve paired the dress with her favorite black stilettos - also known as her Fuck Me shoes. Assessing herself one last time with a slow turn in front of the mirror, Eve determined that she was ready.

When the knock came on her door, Eve forced herself not to hurry. Instead, she took her time getting to the door and opened it slowly.

"Hello, Anna." She said with a hint of a smile as she took in Anna's reaction.
 
Eve took a moment too long to answer the door, so much so that Anna pondered turning her back and going home. This dinner was either going to end all too well or not well at all.

Suddenly, when Anna was about to give up, the door opened. Eve looked stunning in her blue dress and the sexiest shoes ever. Her legs looked even more toned and perfect, her small waist looked even smaller due to the rushing of the dress, her breasts begging to be released, kissed and caressed. Eve was a beautiful woman but, tonight, she was the most beautiful woman Anna had ever seen.

"Hi, Eve." It took Anna a moment to answer, but she did so with a smile of approval. Anna was glad she went home to change into her YSL golden cocktail dress. She had purchased this dress in Paris and this was the second time she was wearing it. It was made of silk and embellished with small golden beads on the neckline and on the hem of the short skirt. She opted to pair the dress with nude Louboutin pumps, the distinctive red sole stealing attention even after she turned her back to people. With Eve's eye for fashion, Anna was sure she would figure out she had made an effort. She opted to leave her dark hair loose and with its natural soft waves and gentle curls. To finish off the look, Anna didn't forget her favorite red lipstick.

"Shall we?" Anna asked, ready to take Eve to her Lexus. Anna loved fast, potent cars as much as she loved beautiful clothes, beautiful shoes and... frankly, beautiful women. Anna worked hard and it reflected on her bank account too.
 
Eve's heart nearly stopped as she looked at Anna standing there in her doorway, her designer dress emphasizing her beauty and curves.

Damn. Her mind, usually running at full speed with thought after thought, was silent as she took in the beauty before her. Eve had never desired a woman before, but damn it all if she didn't want to rip that dress right off Anna and stare at the woman beneath. Anna's red lips were just begging to be kissed and nibbled, and Eve wanted nothing more than to give those lips her full attention.

Caught up in her appreciation of the vision before her, it took a second to realize that Anna was speaking.

"Oh, of course." Eve replied, shaking herself mentally. Get a grip. It was just one kiss and she probably won't do it again. But Eve just could not forget that one brief kiss that they had shared. She wanted to repeat it so badly that her whole body ached. She followed Anna down to her car, admiring the sway of her hips as she did so.
 
Anna drove to the restaurant trying to pay attention to the road and not to Eve's cleavage. It wasn't until she drove past a red light at a sincerely too high speed that she took a deep breath and tried to focus on not getting the both of them killed.

She parked the car near the restaurant and took another good look at how beautiful her date for the night looked before they left the car. While walking to the restaurant in silence, Anna placed her hand on the small of Eve's back. They weren't at work, this was more like a date, and Anna figured she could relax a little. Besides, she wanted Eve to know she really wanted her, she wanted to assure Eve that she wasn't playing games.

Anna and Eve sat at the bar, waiting for their table at the new fashionable restaurant. I was a typical Thai bar, making them think of summer and long walks on the beach. The music wasn't too loud and the place wasn't too packed. It made for a very agreeable environment. With their drinks in hand, the chatted about fashion and the upcoming fashion week, Anna promising to get Eve an invitation for a front row sit at one of her favorite designer's show. A tall, handsome man led them both to the very discreet corner table Anna had Helen asking for when she called to make the reservation.

The two women took the menus in their hands and took a moment to choose their food.
 
If Eve had any doubts of how Anna felt about her, the fact that she could not keep her eyes off Eve as they drove to the restaurant was enough to silence those doubts. Turning her head to hide her amused smile as Anna drove through the red light, Eve studied her boss's reflection in the window. She was a truly stunning woman, not only in looks, but in personality. The way that she immediately commanded any room she walked into, the confidence that wrapped around her like a skin-tight dress, it was all so beautiful and alluring. Eve could only hope that she would, one day, have that same presence.

Sitting at the restaurant, Eve looked at Anna across the table, her face partially obscured by the menu she was looking at. Their table was set back in a secluded corner, leaving Eve to wonder if Anna had planned it this way. And, if she had, what exactly was she hoping to achieve in the privacy of their table.

The waiter arrived to take their orders, his eyes scanning both women as if he was trying to figure out their story. The tilt of his smile gave him a lecherous air as his eyes took in the ample cleavage both of them were showing.

"Hey, buddy, if you can't keep your eyes in your head then we'll get the manager and request a new waiter." Eve snapped as his eyes lingered a little too long on Anna's breasts. Her sudden defensiveness startled her and, as the waiter quickly made his apologies and walked away to get their drink orders, Eve fidgeted with her silverware, unable to meet Anna's eye.
 
Anna tried hard to look down and not smile. She was used to getting attention from men, she just seldom payed them any attention back. Women like Anna and Eve them were a target for male attention: beautiful, well dressed, sexy and unaccompanied. Of course there was always the other side, some men would be intimidated by them.

Anna realized Eve snapped because the waiter was eyeing her cleavage, not Eve's, but didn't miss the opportunity to turn the situation around and make it an opportunity to compliment her date. Anna reached forward, her thumb and forefinger under Eve's chin to encourage her to look up. "Beautiful things were made to look at, so let people look at you." She smiled candidly.

Eventually, the waiter came back, half-shaking as he put their drinks on the table and took their orders. Conversation flew during dinner, both women talking about college and family, movies, music and food. Soon, too soon for Anna's liking, dessert time came. She ordered coconut pudding and took the time between ordering and having her plate in front of her to muster up the courage she need to bring up The subject.

"Eve, there's something I need to say to you." Anna said, quickly and nervously. "I like you..." She paused. "I find you beautiful and I'm attracted to you." There, she said it and it didn't hurt. Almost. "You have an effect on me, you make want step on all the lines. I can't take that kiss away from my mind but I can't help thinking it's wrong because we work together. Listen, I don't want any trouble at work for either one of us. I've worked hard on my career, I can't jeopardize that because I can't control my lust over you." Anna rested her hand on Eve's, hoping she'd be understanding.
 
Eve's body flushed with heat as Anna's hand rested atop of hers. Her words rang loudly in her mind and Eve smiled happily.

"I can't stop thinking about that kiss either," she said, placing her free hand over Anna's, holding it gently. Her thumb caressed the soft, smooth skin. "Anna, I've never been attracted to another woman, but when I'm around you it's so hard to focus on anything else. You are the most remarkable and beautiful woman I've ever met. And I would be lying if I said I didn't want to lean over this table and kiss you right now."

As if to add emphasis to her words, Eve leaned in slightly as she spoke, her thumb still tracing soft circles on Anna's hand. Waiting, breathless, for Anna's response.
 
Anna took Eve's hand and lifted it to her lips. It was the best substitute for leaning over the table and kissing the stunning woman in front of her that she could think of. With her lips still pressed to the back of Eve's hand, Anna looked deep into her soulful eyes. Anna never realized something so simple could have such an effect on her, a shiver of pleasure starting on her lips and running all over her body.

Anna motioned for the waiter to bring their check and deposited her credit card on the small platter. When the waiter came back, Anna quickly signed the bill and stood. She held Eve's hand as they left the restaurant, their bodies maybe a little closer that would be strictly needed. To Anna, they were now a sort of accomplices.

While they made their way to the car, Anna spoke in a low voice. "Eve, I think we need a little time together on our own. You said you had never.... erm... been with a woman, so I really want to make everything comfortable for you. Listen, we can go as slow as you want..." Anna leaned, so she was now whispering on Eve's ear "... but I'd really, really love that kiss you were just talking about." Anna's lips slowly and sweetly grazed the soft, perfumed skin of Eve's jaw line, just bellow her ear.
 
The press of Anna's lips to the sensitive skin of her jaw line sent a shiver of anticipation and desire through Eve. Every nerve stood on end as she was fully aware of Anna's hand holding hers, of the woman's lips on her skin, and the close proximity of their bodies. Taking a deep, calming breath, Eve could smell Anna's perfume, an intoxicating scent that had her mind racing over all the possibilities of that evening.

Anna's words rang loudly in her mind. I really want to make everything comfortable for you. Listen, we can go as slow as you want... but I'd really, really love that kiss you were just talking about."

Eve's heart was beating so rapidly that she was fairly certain Anna could hear it. Her mind flashed to the last kiss they had shared. Eve could vividly remember the way that Anna's lips pressed against her own and was eager to relive the experience. But she was nervous as well. What if they continued in this...whatever this was - a relationship? flirtation? - and Eve found that it was only the allure of something new that had caused her to be attracted to Anna. What if she found that she really didn't care to be with a woman and that she was only attracted to the curiosity of the experience? Fear settled deep in her chest.

The pair reached Anna's car. Leaning against the passenger door, Eve took a deep, calming breath and found her courage to explore the situation further.

"Why don't we go back to my place," she suggested, her eyes searching Anna's for any sign of what the woman was thinking, "and we can see where the night takes us."
 
"It will take us wherever you want to go, Eve." Anna said, in what she thought was a reassuring tone. She didn't want to push Eve, she just wanted those lips close to her.

Anna drove back to Eve's place, not really knowing how she did it because, truth be told, she hadn't payed any attention while she drove from Eve's house to the restaurant. Anna wanted to kiss Eve before they left the car, but, instead, just placed her hand on Eve's knee. What if someone saw them kissing? That could bring so much trouble to Eve!

They left the car, Anna's arm around her beautiful date's shoulders and went up to her apartment. As soon as they were behind closed door, Anna pulled Eve to her and kissed her a kiss that had been a long time coming. Anna was gently at first, sweetly brushing her lips against Eve's and then lightly sucking on her bottom lip. Anna hugged the stunning redhead in front of her by her waist, pressing both bodies together.
 
How had they gotten back to her apartment? Eve couldn't remember a single bit of the car ride back, her mind completely overwhelmed by the feel of Anna's hand on her knee. The innocent skin-to-skin contact had sent her heart racing as she imagined Anna's hand slipping inch by slow inch up her leg.

And now, here they were, back in Eve's apartment and Anna's lips were pressed firmly against hers. Fire coursed through her body as she wrapped her arms around Anna, pulling her closer. Their bodies were pressed together tightly. Feeling daring, Eve slowly caressed Anna's bottom lip with her tongue, begging for entrance to her mouth. Her hands tangled in her boss's hair, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Never had Eve dared to think that she would be tangled in such an erotic embrace with her female boss. Her feet shuffled backwards, leading them, blindly, into the living room of her small apartment. The back of her thighs hit the couch, setting her off balance and sending the two women falling back onto the cushions.

Laughing at her own clumsiness Eve broke the kiss. Her eyes caught Anna's and the laughter died on her lips. A wanton need overcame her and Eve captured Anna's lips in a passionate kiss, her tongue, once again, begging entrance to the woman's mouth. Her hands slid up the bottom of Anna's shirt, feeling the hot skin of her lower back.
 
Last edited:
Anna was starting to laugh at the way she and Eve had fallen on the sofa, but she didn't have the time to. Soon, Eve's lips were on hers again, soft lips touching hers, a passionate kiss being shared by both.

The stunning redhead was being bold, which assured Anna that this was what she wanted. Anna felt Eve's hands on her skin and was certain Eve could feel the shiver that her touch sent down her spine.

Anna kissed back just as passionately, her tongue dancing with Eve's. She could barely believe this was happening. She let her finger tips slowly go up Eve's inner thigh, feeling the soft and warm skin. Anna stopped before she went too far, however. Scaring Eve by moving too fast was not an option here. Anna broke the kiss for a moment to whisper in Eve's ear how beautiful she was and how sweet her lips tasted.

Soon, her eye's were on her employee's and a smile was on her lips as she softly teased and tickled Eve's inner thigh's skin. Anna's other hand moved to Eve's other thigh and mimicked the soft and gentle circular motions of her other hand was performing, careful to never go too high up. Anna was kneeling on the floor while Eve was on the sofa and she leaned forward to press her lips to the redhead's own once again.
 
Back
Top