Ladies, Do you love older men?

When I was younger, I liked older women, now its about teaching the younger women how to enjoy what I learned from those older women. I like to share the knowledge I gained with the younger gals. Some have been more playful than others though.

I enjoy the attention of older men

I enjoy the attention of older men. How they are so nice and yet be so rough when we are together. How I make them feel younger. My first was so much older than me. I might change my mind as I get older but for now...... :)

hi

I enjoy the attention of older men. How they are so nice and yet be so rough when we are together. How I make them feel younger. My first was so much older than me. I might change my mind as I get older but for now...... :)

i agree.accurately said.

i don't really have an age fetish, but daddy play tends to attract older men so it just works out that way.

i will say i love how desired older men make me feel. they aren't shy and will truthfully compliment me and pay attention to me, just to get me to look their way.

i don't really have an age fetish, but daddy play tends to attract older men so it just works out that way.

i will say i love how desired older men make me feel. they aren't shy and will truthfully compliment me and pay attention to me, just to get me to look their way.

Nice post :)

Yes we do!!

i personally appreciate an older man.

I am in my late forties, guess that qualifies me as 'older'. I still gEt the attention of ladies of all ages. There is something to be said for experience, us older men take care of our ladies needs first...

hi

I am in my late forties, guess that qualifies me as 'older'. I still gEt the attention of ladies of all ages. There is something to be said for experience, us older men take care of our ladies needs first...

older guys have seen it all sometime.so they wana try once again and thrill the yngs.

older guys have seen it all sometime.so they wana try once again and thrill the yngs.

Hello back! I know I can thrill the young ones, however I really prefer a self confident lady from mid 30's and up. There is something so sexy about a lady who is mature and self confident. Just like fine wine.... Now I just need to find a lady to drink up

Im a 21 year old girl and love older men. I have been with one before and ever since have had a sort of craving. I love how much they know. how much they have to teach. And best of all they know exactly what they want and how to get it

If only one of you older guys had shown up at the right place and time. My former girlfriend was totally into being a "green leaf" for an older man, starting for twice her age then (26) up. She was a gorgeous blonde and would have done it!

She was very much into the "landlord fantasy". We end up in poverty and have to settle the rent, somehow. She decides that "it's okay", just once every month etc. etc. I'm sure there's variations to this on Literotica.

I'm 45 and consider myself a decent looking guy. Recently a young lady barely out of her teens started working at my company as an internship.

She started flirting with me almost immediately and although flattering I was still kind of "She's fucking with me"

Last week on a Friday night she point blank asked me if I wanted to go back to her place explaining her room mate was gone for the weekend.

I reminded her I was married and she tried again, this time with the pout and the big brown eyes. I did the right thing and said I couldn't.

When she wandered off two things went through my mind.

One, my wife was in a for one hell of a fucking and two...

If I was single she would have never gone near me:rolleyes:

Kudos to you for "doing the right thing"....I hope your wife appreciates you and knows how fortunate she is to have a REAL man!

I must love them, I married a man 12 years older than myself, and have en
Joyed every second of it

Back