Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am a recently turned 51 MWF living in the middle of America. And still young at heart

I don't fit the age requirement (apologies on crashing the thread), but I just wanted to post as an admirer. ;) The experiences I've had in the last couple of years with men 50+ have ranked among the best, even to the point where I find myself definitely noticing older men now. Unfortunately for a single woman (like me), the men in that pool are almost always married. *Sigh* Just have to keep looking I guess!

50, male, married and looking to find an erotic email pen pal to discuss what ever you like to discuss.

From the Toronto area

I don't fit the age requirement (apologies on crashing the thread), but I just wanted to post as an admirer. ;) The experiences I've had in the last couple of years with men 50+ have ranked among the best, even to the point where I find myself definitely noticing older men now. Unfortunately for a single woman (like me), the men in that pool are almost always married. *Sigh* Just have to keep looking I guess!

Perhaps if you're looking for a commitment but if you're just interested in having a good time married can work quite well :D

60 Yo

Hi I am a 60 yo str8 M. I I do crossdress and I am very bicurious while dressed. I live in VA northern part near DC.

64 yr old bi mwm from the west coast of canada. Would like to chat and email with anyone, but especially others from here.

Am a recently turned 51 MWF living in the middle of America. And still young at heart

I just turned 50 last month, happy birthday to you and being 50 isn't so bad is it. We can still be sexually stimulating people!

M

Over 50 - Introduce yourself

Hi all,

57 - Married Bi Curious guy from New Zealand - happy to chat any time:)

50 Male from Northern California, looking for stimulating conversation and who knows what else....

The older I get, the better I am.

56 mwm (for less than a week--the 56 part, not the mwm part. In the past 4 years I've had lovers as young as 21 and as old as 60, and enjoyed them all. Mature women are more interesting before and after playtime, though.

55 Yrs Old Here

From Louisiana.. Testosterone levels still high....
I Likes to Chat and have fun on cam with Ladies --- so if anyone interested, just add me on Skype or Yahoo -- kksharpshire

Add me

;) MWF would like to establish an online relationship with a mature man - someone who is literate, witty and happy with himself. Ideally we can explore the various aspects of our sexuality together in sexy emails, hot chats and telephone conversations.

Add me if you like ..... skype and yahoo ---- kksharpshire:)

58 male eastern Canada
There's not alot in my profile but I am more than willing to share one on one.
Drop me a pm, I will respond .

Hi

hello everyone I am 23 I know i don't fit in the category but i absolutely adore mature women I think you are the best, the sexiest and classiest women ever i would love to chat and become friends

Not all of us are married...Just thought I would throw that out there. Really...it wasn't shameless self promotion....:rose::rose::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back