Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MMMMMMmmmmmm MS food!! Lets see.... is it something deep fried with greens?

haha!!! I'm not found of deep fried foods - but a nice greasy piece of fried chicken is always needed every once in a while!!

ICT - I played with rope today - and LOVED it. :devil:

Turnip greens, black eyed peas, sweet potatoes, baked chicken, and cornbread.

ICT it's funny how a few small words can change the way you look at something. And how something you'd convinced yourself was simple can suddenly become much bigger and more complicated than you imagined.

ICT I don't know how I'm feeling right now. Confused. Probably more responsible than I have any business feeling. Am I even involved? Should I be? And does it make me an awful person that my first thoughts were "Thank god you're ok!" and "I don't have the slightest idea how to feel about this?"

ICT it seems like these developments should change something. But I don't know that I want them to. Selfishly so. I liked the status quo as much as I could like any imperfect solution.

Finally, ICT today, for the first time, really, I felt like an obstacle. I've had conscious thoughts on the subject before, but this is the first time I've really, truly felt it. I need to figure out how to be part of the solution, not a part of the problem.

ICT going skinny dipping in our pool last night...

IACT being a bit embarrassed when the elderly woman next door peered out her window and saw us...

It was fun! :D and after I got over the embarrassment, we just had a good laugh..

ICT - I skinny dip in my pool alll the time. I am sure my neighbors have seen me. Today the neighbors little terrier dog was peering through the fence - yeah "Bo Buddy" laughed....

ICT I really need to find a RL playmate :p
ICT this is hubbies idea
IACT this is a huge turn on and a bit scary all at the same time.

ICT I had a very nice and long conversation with a lovely lady of Lit last night, and it was an actual intelligent conversation and not just about sex. Was definitely a refreshing change. I look forward to future discussions.

ICT I had a very nice and long conversation with a lovely lady of Lit last night, and it was an actual intelligent conversation and not just about sex. Was definitely a refreshing change. I look forward to future discussions.

ICT those are very refreshing when they do happen. I wish you many more, Crimson.

ICT its amazing how ONE 20 second phone call can ruin your entire night.

IACT I guess its my fault for letting them get to me so bad.

IFCT another phone call could change my mood back - but I doubt that will happen too.

*sigh*

ICT its amazing how ONE 20 second phone call can ruin your entire night.

IACT I guess its my fault for letting them get to me so bad.

IFCT another phone call could change my mood back - but I doubt that will happen too.

*sigh*

ICT is because I don't yet have your number. I could change that mood back in a heartbeat. Duh. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back