The Hitchhiker closed for JT and rpashley

JayTee69gmx

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 30, 2014
Posts
647
Carl and Tom were on their way for a weekend of fishing at their buddy Jim's cabin in the hills. Nice mountain stream, brookies, and a full cooler of beer in the back of the truck. Carl turned off onto the dirt road, and engaged four wheel drive. Windows open, just enjoying the country air, nice and clean after all the smells of the city.

"Hey! whats that?" They could see the back of a small older Honda a bit into the woods. And just past it a gorgeous blonde woman. Jeans shorts, white top, kind of a girl next door look to her. But a sexy girl next door. And she had her thumb out, hitching!

"What on earth are you doing way out here?"
 
Ashley, her hair in a messy bun, cracks a small smile. She's clearly frustrated, but relieved that someone finally has come by.

"Hi! Thank God for you two, I've been stuck here for hours."

She begins to explain that for some unknown reason to her just randomly shut down when she was on the way to meet her family for a vacation. That this was a short cut that a friend of hers had shared with her, as well as beautiful scenery. She's never been good with directions, and this is the land of of no cell service, so she tells Carl and Tom that she thought it would be smart to stick with her car rather than roam around an unknown forest.

"I just didn't realize that this road is that remote that no one drives on. I've literally been here for 4 hours. I can't even get in touch with a towing company to get my car looked at. I'm just glad to see humanity, can you guys help? I don't want to put you guys out, or at least tell me what direction to go to get to town?"
 
"Town is that way, but this time Friday afternoon you wouldn't find anything still open. Except the roadhouse. Let's have a look at your car. Keys in it?"

The taller one, blond curly hair, tight jeans, immaculate white tee shirt, reached in and popped the hood. Then he said "Shhhhh" and turned the key. Frowned, looking at the gas gauge. Tried the starter, turned over but didn't fire up. "Tom, pull a plug, see if there is a spark."

The other guy a little shorter, dark straight hair, jeans and a black tee got a tool from the back and went under the hood with it. "Turn her over." Engine cranked, but did not fire up. "Wait." Tapping noises. "Try again . . listen." Turned to her and said "Shhhhh."

Stood up and closed the hood wiping his hands on a rag. "Ma'm, I think it is either the fuel pump, the pump relay or the main relay. Can't be sure. Probably cost you as much as it is worth to get it towed back to a dealer and get it fixed. But Jeb in town can fix it. He has a few old Hondas out back of his place. Umm, just a sec."

The two guys conferred briefly, glancing at her.

The taller one said, "M'am I am Carl, and this is my buddy Tom. We planned a weekend at my cabin, fishing, and just settin' around. We would like to invite you to join us for tonight. Jeb, the guy Tom said could fix your car will be up to our cabin tomorrow. He will have left for the day now, but we should be able to get reception up top at the microwave tower. We can leave him a message to bring the stuff to fix your car, and you could call anyone that is expecting you tonight and say you are delayed. Its a nice cabin, really clean and there are four separate bedrooms, you are welcome to join us. And really we can't think of anything else that could be done. Probably not safe to stay here with the car, there was a bear around here last week, could still be near."

Carl extended his hand in greeting to her.
 
Ashley, lets out a sigh mixed of relief and frustration as she puts her thin petite hands into Carl's large rough strong hands.

"Hi, I'm Ashley." She looks over to Tom and puts her hand out to shake his as well, nodding at both men very different but handsome men.

"I appreciate the offer, but I'd would hate to intrude. I'm afraid that I really don't have any other option but to accept. The last thing I want to be is a burden on you two. I know how guys tend to enjoy their guy time, so as long as you're okay with it I'd be happy to take you up on the offer.

I also don't want to be eaten by a bear. That just doesn't sound like a good time, ha." She says flashing her smile with her bright blue eyes as the two strong men taking a quick inventory of how their physiques are.

"I'll call my family and let them know when we get to the cabin I guess. Do you think that your buddy Jeb will be able to fix the car tomorrow?"

She turns around and leans to her car and pops her trunk.

"I want to be able to tell my family what to expect so they don't worry. I don't usually take strangers up on staying with them, but you two seem harmless enough," she says while bending over into her trunk, her firm, round ass showing more in her jean shorts, and her long lean legs flexing as she digs around for her luggage.
 
Tom tossed her bags into the bed of the truck. Then helped her up into the front seat. The raised suspension and big tires made that difficult for her and Carl had to lean over from the driver's side and take her hand and pull her up in. Front of the truck had a bench seat, but it was a small truck, and with three of them, a bit crowded. Settled in, their hips were pressed together. Tom braced his hand on the top of the window frame, and Carl slid it into below low gear.

After a few minutes a trail appeared on the left side, and carefully Carl drove up it, steep and bumpy.

"Hang on there." She bounced forward with nothing to hang onto, but Tom wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight to him to steady her. She felt good. Too good. He wore it on the right, and pretty soon there was an obvious swelling in his jeans. It didn't help when she bounced left and right as the truck negotiated a tricky part of the trail. But she was a good sport about it and didn't flinch as he held her tight.

"Here we are." They had reached the crest of a hill, and above them stretched a microwave tower.

"Usually we can get a signal up here, if not we climb up a bit."

Carl tried is phone, and got Jeb's answering machine. He dictated the basics, and asked Jeb to bring along a fuel pump, fuel pump relay and a main relay for a 2008 Honda Civic. And some extra beer, eggs and ham.

Meantime Ashley was calling her family. Tom had walked off to the edge of the clearing, then into the woods. When he came back the bulge in his jeans had diminished. He stood by the door of the truck to help her back up. Carefully looked her up and down, smiling. She was pretty and very trim. Small breasts by the look of it, but he liked them like that. Nice and firm he bet.
 
Ashley smiles over to Tom and Carl as they are sorting out details for her car to be fixed while on the phone.

She tells her Mom and her Dad that she shut down around a hotel and that she is waiting for a mechanic to hopefully open in the morning, but with it being a remote town it may be a few days.

She didn't want them to worry about the fact that she was staying with two rather handsome older strangers. She had always had an affinity for older men, she has always been rather picky about the men her age. Most being arrogant, insecure, possessive, and terrible lovers. So she just stuck to the fantasies that derived from her friends that told her about their excursions with older men, how strong, thoughtful, and intentional they were with their words, kisses, and touch.

The ride up to the top of the hill was a fun one, she had never been off road much, and while the bumpy trail wasn't the most pleasant experience of her life, being next to Carl, and having Tom hold her stirred her blood in a way that a man hasn't in a while.

She didn't know for sure, but she could of sworn she saw a bulge in Tom's pants during the drive. A huge bulge. Ashley didn't want to assume that it was what she thought it was. She always thought she was prettier than average, but by no means hot. She worked really hard for her body, running, p90x and eating right. But she knew that she was hoping that it was a bulge, and she was hoping it was because of her.

While finishing up on the phone she noticed Tom's disappearing act, and notice that he seemed a little less tense when he came back.

She was looking at both men once again while she told her mom and dad that she loved them and she'll be safe, her eyes looking at their long strong bodies, trying to not fantasize about them. "

"Calm down, Ashley," she told herself. "They're just helping you out. Nothing more nothing less, just be a good guest."

She hung up the phone, smiles at the guys and says,"All set! They're decently okay with me being shut down in the middle of nowhere. Had to keep my dad from driving down here. Mainly cause I don't even know where here is."

She lets out a laugh as she walks towards the truck.

"I really appreciate you guys taking care of me. Makes me feel good that there are chivalrous men out there you know? I don't know that I'd find men in the world that would jump at the chance to help out someone like you guys are."

As she walked towards Tom and the passenger side, she couldn't help but notice Tom's eyes scrolling at her.

Ashley notices out of the corner of her eye that Tom's zipper was down, curious about the reason, grins ,and put her hand in his to get his help up.

Looking forward to the rest of the drive, curious of the terrain that she will be introduced to by Carl and Tom. She particularly enjoyed the seating arrangement, and the ability to feel both men and their muscles against her.
 
Tom boosted Ashley while Carl took her other hand, leaning across the seat. She was almost up when she slipped a bit. Instinctively Tom pushed her up into the truck. By her ass. "Sorry" he apologized. But damn it felt good. He glanced down, realizing he was getting another chubby, and saw his zip was open! He had seen her glance, now he knew why. Shyly he turned away, and to prevent further problems he arranged it vertical on his belly, did up the zipper and jumped up into the truck beside her.

"You hang on, its a bit rougher going down because if I use too much brake the truck will tumble."

Tom took a firm hold of the window frame, braced his feet on the firewall, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Carl extended his arm like a bar in front of her and started down the hill. Her shoulder was pinned against Tom's chest. When she glanced down she saw the zipper was closed, there was no bulge at all on the side, but somehow the zipper seemed pushed forward. There was a big bump and her hand reached down to brace on the seat and accidentally caught him square on the crotch. It was thick, it was hard, and it was upright. "Sorry, sorry, sorry." Tom laughed, "OK Ashley now we are even."

Carl glanced over quizzically.

"Eyes on the road Carl."

Finally they turned onto the dirt road. Tom relaxed his grip, and they told her about the cabin. It was Carl's fathers, but his dad never used it anymore. Good fishing, water from a spring, a place to swim, and rudimentary indoor plumbing. Outdoor shower. Wood stove. Ran a generator from time to time to keep the cooler cold. And quiet. Peaceful.

"Hope you brought a swimsuit with you. Be good to get all this dust off us."
 
Ashley's head swam after life gave her two very pleasant incidents. She loved the way that Tom's large strong hands felt holding her firm supple ass, & she couldn't believe how large, thick, & rigid Tom's cock was.

After her repeated apology she kept thinking about it in her head, and wondered if Carl was just as large, as well as kept trying to reform with her hand how much she got around Tom's cock. Her cheeks red, trying to not be obvious that she was embarrassed, & now her head filled with naughty thoughts about Tom, wondering why he was hard, whether she was having that same effect on Carl, and now hoping that her car won't get fixed tomorrow.

She gives a quick glance back down to Tom's crotch coyly, gives a quick bite of a lip and a sigh.

"I've never been to a cabin in the woods before. I'm pretty excited for it, I did bring a swimsuit, a few actually. We were actually going to be staying off the coast with my family, so I was pretty excited to lay out on the beach. I'm glad that that won't go to waste.

She looks at Carl,"Did you say that it's an outdoor shower? No indoor showers?"

Carl looks back at her, smirks at Tom, this not being their first time with a single lady together,"There is but if you've never taken a shower in the outdoors, you're really missing out on a great experience," he says grinning.

"These weekends are really all about just letting loose and being as relaxed as we can get."

Ashley smiles, bites her lip in excitement, and rubs her legs as she herself getting turned on and wet.

"Maybe I'm glad my car broke down then, you two seem like great vacation partners, also, I'm ridiculously ready to get out of these clothes. I feel so dirty."
 
Carl smiled, "I am pretty sure Tom was hoping you'd say you didn't bring a bathing suit, because, well' we didn't, we don't. The cabin is remote, no one else would be around and we, well, we don't as a matter of course wear bathing suits when we swim."

He shifted a bit uncomfortably in the seat as he was saying this, being unable to stop his mind from envisioning her in the swimming hole, naked. Water dripping off her little firm breasts, laughing. Damn, now he was getting hard. Damn!

"We can work something out I am sure. Ashley maybe you could just turn your head while we get in the water, or something." He glanced to see her reaction.

"Yeah it gets pretty dusty on this road," Tom said, still remembering the feel of her hand on his crotch. He wasn't sure but it seemed to him she stayed there a little longer than you'd expect for getting caught off balance. He thought maybe she had given him a little squeeze. Catching fish was dropped way back on his list of good things to come on this weekend.

It was getting warm. They were all starting to perspire a bit.

"I am looking forward to a swim," he thought, out loud.

And there it was, the cabin in the woods, small, neat looking, stack of chopped wood in the clearing, stream about 100 ft away burbling over rocks, story and a half type construction with a shiney stovepipe. Lots of windows. Water tank on a frame back in the woods a bit. Big flat rock with a shower head over it.

"Here we are." Ton helped her down, they got their luggage and hers and opened up the cabin, leaving the door open and opening the windows to ventilate it. Tossed her bags a bedroom, no door, just a curtain across the opening. Tossed their bags in the other bedroom, same style curtain on the door frame.

"You get changed Ashley, and we can go for a swim. Just let me get the generator going to pump up the water tank." Carl left and soon there was a puttering sound. Tom meantime had changed into just shorts and sneakers, and waited for Ashely to come get changed.
 
Ashley's heart had been pounding through her chest enough since feeling Tom's rigid cock with her petite thin hands. Then when Carl had brought up the fact that both him & Tom don't wear clothes when they go swimming sent her head swimming as well with the thought of these two muscular men parading around chiseled physics and their v lines leading down to the center of pleasure.

Ashley slid the curtain shut & found it a little curious that they didn't have doors. "I assume that they're giving me one of their rooms, & since they're okay with being naked around each other, they probably don't need one of the doors," she said to herself. She then also wondered about Carl & Tom's history together, & how they got to be so close to one another.

She slowly started to get undressed first before opening up one of her bags, peeling off her clothes. It had been hours between her car first breaking down and finally pulling up to the cabin. She had been so focused on the fact that she will probably see two magnificent cocks, it barely dawned on her how beautiful this cabin was as she slide her shorts off, then her top, leaving her in a black boy-cut panties, and her matching bra. She set aside her normal toiletries, razor, shampoo, shaving cream, and then pull out a 6 inch dildo she used from time to time. She normally preferred her fingers, but a friend of hers gave her this recently after a discussion about being sexually repressed, and she figured since she was spending this vacation with her family this might have to appease her.

"Here's to hoping I don't need you this weekend," She said to the dildo.

She slid her fingers down the front of her panties to feel how wet she had gotten from all the budding sexual tension of the trio and almost lost herself as a wave of pleasure hit her when she touched her swollen clit and sopping wet lips. She let out a soft sign and said,"Oh....fuck...." Then realizing that there wasn't a door behind her and that Tom probably can hear everything that she's doing, she quickly pulled her hands out and licked her pussy flavored fingers and started to change into her bikini.

She walked out in her swim suit ( http://picpaste.com/zhWAzsju.png ) to see Tom standing there with only his shorts on,"Oh my, you look incredible."
 
Tom smiled taking his time to scan her up and down, flower print bikini top, black bikini bottom, gorgeous legs, hints of the curves of her small breasts, flowing hair and that cute girl next door smile. Unconsciously he sucked his gut in a bit; the six pack got more defined.

"And you are already for a swim. Let's go!"

Carl joined them on the walk down the short trail to the bend in the river where the water was deep enough to swim. "There are some really big trout in here, we never fish it, leave them be to make more trout for us to catch."

"I guess you never tried skinny dipping Ashley. You could you know. It is quite exhilarating the first time, I'm told. Carl and I have been swimming that way since we were little. The way nature intended. But for now, just turn your back and let us get in the water first."

She turned, though it was difficult to know whether she could still see out of the corner of her eye or not. Carl and Tom dropped their shorts, they had been commando. Tossed the shorts on the towels they brought, kicked off their sneakers and dove in the water, splash, splash.

"Come on in Ashley, the water is great. A bit cool at first but once you get used to it, very refreshing."
 
While her back turned to the two strapping Greek godlike men Ashley took a deep breath through her nose and exhaled slowly through her mouth. She learned to deal with any kind of tension inside of her this way from her yoga classes.

Her heart raced as her mind painted vivid pictures of their muscular bodies, the lines that led to their man hood, and what their man hood's looked like. She already knew that Tom had a thick pole, now she was just curious about how long, uncut or not & both were. She wondered if she was going to be just as lucky knowing as much about Carl's cock.

After Carl recommended her skinny dipping she could feel her pussy tingle, she'd always fantasized about men that were older than her, as well as two cocks at once. She just wasn't bold enough to do it at this point and time. Still, seeing their shorts next to her, knowing they were naked felt like things were a bit unbalanced, and it would've been exhilarating to see both men see her young tight body with her 36b tits and freshly waxed pussy.

She turned around and bite her lip as she saw both handsome men, water dripping on their bodies, muscles shining in the sunlight.

"Is skinny dipping that much different?" She asked to the men, she looks down at her body and looks up at them.

Then she jumps in with her swim suit on feeling the rush of the cool refreshing water on her skin, and then a rush of her blood knowing she was in the vicinity of two naked sexy, sweet, strong, new friends.
 
"Is skinny dipping that much different?"

Tom laughed, "You will never know until you try it."

And he dove under the water, saw Ashley's legs and swam by her, brushing his hand on her calf. City girl, she would probably think some fish was nibbling at her. He also took the chance underwater to take a good close look at the shape of her ass. It was nice and round, full. He resisted the urge to grab it, rolled over underwater and swam away. About then he realize he had probably flashed his ass at her as he dove. Oh well, too late now.

Carl was happily treading water in the deep section of the pool, lifted one arm up and went under water to show how deep it was there, just barely able to touch his feet when his head was about a foot under. nice firm sandy gravel bottom here.

When he surfaced he caught her looking down at his crotch, trying to glimpse through the water. He put on a very serious expression and said, "M'am don't be too judgemental, this is cold water." Then dove under, only to appear next to her, laughing.

"Go on - go out where its deeper and take your suit off. We will give it back to you, I promise. Just try it out. No-one here but us and a few trout. Its the way nature intended."
 
Ashley laughed & panicked for a quick minute, she thought that she was being coy enough when she glanced down at Carl's lower torso.

She blushed when he said,"Don't judge it's cold." In truth, she didn't get much of a view, damn refraction made it virtually impossible to see anything than a blurred image of his whole bottom half.

"Wait what about cold water?" She grins at Carl,"I wasn't looking at anything."

Carl looks back at her & then at Tom,"Terrible liar isn't she?"

She blushes & blurts out,"You can't blame a girl for being....cur...ious..."

Her heart raced, eyes widened, & her jaw dropped realizing what she just said,"Uh, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say that."

Carl & Tom both grinned at her, & Tom says,"So you want to catch a look at us while we don't get to catch a look at all of you?"

Carl says in tandem with his childhood best friend."I think it's only fair that you at least try out skinny dipping, Ashley."

She could see the lust in their eyes, as they say at the same time,"Just as nature intended."

She lets out a nervous long breath grins & says," Nature wants me to be naked in front of two handsome strangers?"

Nervous as fuck, she couldn't believe what she was about to do, how she got in this situation, & how lucky she felt. Not a slut in her every day life, only having slept with her 3 boyfriends, she was relegated to her fantasies, & she couldn't believe she was having this type of interaction with two godlike men.

She swims out to the deep end where Carl was, after about 30 seconds the men see her bikini bottoms and her flowered top floating their way.
 
Last edited:
Carl swam over and retrieved her bikini, then swam toward the river bank where he waded out waist deep and hung them on a low branch of a tree.

"We don't want those floating downstream do we?"

Then he dove in and swam up to her. "So? How does it feel? Isn't it great? Feel so free?"

He laughed and swam away a bit, afraid to make her nervous.

Tom dove under and repeated his trick of passing by underwater and tickling her thigh. Caught a good glimpse of her pussy this time. Not clear, but he was pretty sure it was waxed smooth. And small breasts, but the nipples looked like they could cut glass. Now he was getting a chubby again and he swam away so she couldn't see.

Carl realized what Tom was doing, and dove under for a look himself. Lovely round ass. He popped up beside her smiling. Wondered if she had figured out what they were doing.
 
Ashley blushed, this being the first time in almost a year that she's been naked in front of a guy, let alone a man, and even on top of that, two chiseled, very very attractive men.

She laughed as Carl & Tom splashed around her, she knew that they were being playful, but she was wondering if they were able to see anything under the water, being from mostly the city, she knew that in pools she could see underwater, but didn't know about the safety of it in nature.

"It does feel free, although weird that it's in front of you two..." She laughs playfully but a little nervously at the same time.

She knew that she was very excited about being naked with these two men. I'm actually really happy that we're in the water, cause I'd be dripping wet if we weren't," she said to herself.
 
"Sun is getting low, we best be back to the cabin soon." Carl swam back to the branch where had hung her bikini. Swam back to her and said, "There you go, slip that on, you can climb out and dry off with one of our towels. Then you turn your back, now promise no peeking."

Tom swam over too. "Here, hold onto my hand for balance while you put the bottoms on." He extended his hand, then turned to look away. Carl too, looked away while she got her suit back on. But both of them were aroused.
 
Ashley laughs,"I'd never," she grinned and she puts the top back over her firm nipple hardened tits.

As she tries to put her bottom back on she slips and out of panic she reaches towards Tom, sliding against his naked hard body down to his thick, half hard cock. "Fuck!" She screams loudly and she realizes what she has her petite hands on jaw drops and looks to Tom as she lets off of it, finishing putting on her bikini bottom quickly.

"Oh, God Tom, I'm so fucking sorry!"
 
Last edited:
"What happened?" Carl said, concerned. Tom laughed, "Remember that old joke? Translation of Tarzan's yell? Jane! That's not a vine?"

Carl was laughing too, now. "Ashley, I am sure Tom enjoyed every second of it!"

Tom noticed her face had flushed, ashamed? aroused? When she tried to walk, Ashley stumbled a bit, but Tom held her up.

"Hey, you might have twisted your ankle. Let me help you."

Tom walked with her to the bank, and helped her up. Caught her looking down at him.
Grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around himself.

"Here, put your arm around my shoulder, try and walk it off."

Carl came out too, wrapped the other towel around himself, and grabbed the shoes and shorts, following them.

Tom whispered in her ear, "Quite a few 'firsts' for you today."
 
Her head swimming, Ashley was trying to make sense of all that was going on around her, thrilled by being naked around what has quickly become two friends of hers, then accidentally grabbing Tom's cock, she had felt it before on the truck right here, but this was full on practically stroking it.

She could tell that it wasn't all the way hard, but it was so thick! She wondered how much thicker it could possibly get, she wasn't too impressed by the girth of the cocks she's previously had experience with. Really the largest she had in her life was about 6.5 inches, and he wasn't all that incredible with it. But by comparison, Tom,"wow," she thought to herself,"If Tom is that large, and Carl is comfortable with being naked around him, he must be comparable as well..." Her legs weakened, her heart racing, and in truth, that's why she stumbled, her ankle was fine.

Her eyes couldn't get enough of Tom's cock, and she had been curious about Carl, but when she tried to grab a look at his he already had the towel around his waist.

"Haha, yeah, I guess. I didn't expect any of this. It's been fun though," she said as she let out a grin.
 
"Carl wasn't lying Ashley, I did enjoy it. Both times. And, I think you did too, both times. Not only that, but I know him well enough that he would enjoy it too."

While talking quietly in her ear, Tom's hand was on her hip, steadying her as they walked side by side. It drifted to her ass, gently caressing, seeing how she reacted.
 
Ashley's heart raced faster as Tom spoke with his deep, soft, lusftful voice. As much as she wanted both men she didn't really know if they were just toying with her or not. Now with Tom's hand slowly going over her firm round ass, she felt like Tom & Carl could hear her heart beating out of her chest.

She smiled,"Uhm, I mean, I'd be lying Tom, I was very impressed, not only are you and Carl really really sexy. But...uhm....I've never felt a ...you know...that thick...Is Carl that thick too?"
 
Tom chuckled, "Don't know, why dont you find out?" They had just reached the door of the cabin. "Carl? Come here a moment. Ashley wants to ask you something." Carl came and stood in front of them.

Tom prompted her, "Go on Ashley, put your hand on his and on mine and tell us which is thicker."

Carl's eyes opened wide, but he did not move away.
 
Ashley's jaw dropped,"uhm, are you sure?"

Tom & Carl both stood their looking at her, and Tom said,"Go on, it's not like you haven't touched mine a couple times already." Tom grinned.

Ashley bit her lip and looks at both men and slowly puts her hands on their cocks over their towels, her heart pounding, feeling that her pussy was starting to soak, and her mouth water. She felt that the both were half hard, but still both impressively thick and large for half hard cocks.

She breathed in deeply and when she breathed out, as she massaged each cock, both of them dwarfing her hands,"Oh fuck, wow."
 
Tom laughed easily. "Let's get inside before the skeeters come out. You didn't tell us which is thicker though. I guess you must want to see just how big they can get. I have an idea that might help things along here."

Tom dropped his towel to the floor. "C'mon Carl, help the girl." Carl got a little flushed in the face, but he dropped his towel too.

"But we both think things should be equal." And with that, Tom undid her bikini top, exposing beautifully formed, pert, small breasts. The nipples looked hard enough to cut glass. Carl and Tom gently touched the little bumps around her nipples, circling them with a fingertip.
 
Back
Top