Looking for a sexy lady to chat with right now. ;-)

MavXXX

Really Experienced
Hello, ladies! Once again, it's been a while, but I'm back and looking to make new online friends ;-).

Tonight, I happen to find myself alone and needing a release, so I'm looking for a woman to chat with who's looking for a raw, intense chat experience. I want to make you feel my words- feel my hard, thick, nine inch cock throbbing inside you as it pounds into you again and again, harder and harder, until we cum together. I want you to feel the intense, raw, primal urgency as we both race to orgasm....

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please, by all means, feel free to send me a private message on here or contact me on Yahoo IM (my handle on there is the same as on here). I look forward to hearing from you... ;-) :rose:

Bump, and apologies to those who were messaging me on PM here. My Inbox filled up, so I just emptied it... Should have some room now for more new messages. Of course, Yahoo IM is the best way to get me for the quickest response. You know, if the need is "urgent", that is ;)...

Bump again. Back again for the third night in a row. This must be a record for me...

As I said above, the *best* place to find me for the quickest response is on Yahoo IM (SN: MavXXX). Also, due to a large number of inquiries last night and limited time (I'm only one man ;) ), I wasn't able to chat with everyone, and I prefer to concentrate on one lady at a time (unless we're talking about a 3-some type thing where everyone's in the same chat). So, that being said, if you're interested, send me an initial message that will get my attention... ;) This should make things a little more interesting, plus help me decide who I'll be spending tonight chatting with (hopefully, at least... I've discovered many of you ladies on here are very imaginative and seductive, so this might make my decision even... "harder" ;) ). Talk to you soon... :rose:

Bump. On again tonight for a little while at least. Really enjoying the time I've spent chatting with some of you the last few nights. :devil:

Bump again. Back again for the third night in a row. This must be a record for me...

As I said above, the *best* place to find me for the quickest response is on Yahoo IM (SN: MavXXX). Also, due to a large number of inquiries last night and limited time (I'm only one man ;) ), I wasn't able to chat with everyone, and I prefer to concentrate on one lady at a time (unless we're talking about a 3-some type thing where everyone's in the same chat). So, that being said, if you're interested, send me an initial message that will get my attention... ;) This should make things a little more interesting, plus help me decide who I'll be spending tonight chatting with (hopefully, at least... I've discovered many of you ladies on here are very imaginative and seductive, so this might make my decision even... "harder" ;) ). Talk to you soon... :rose:

^BUMP. Who wants to play tonight? Send me something interesting to catch my attention. ;)

EDIT: Again, Yahoo IM is the quickest and best way to get me. My Inbox is getting full on here again... :eek: ;)

Last edited:
Hello, ladies! Once again, it's been a while, but I'm back and looking to make new online friends ;-).

Tonight, I happen to find myself alone and needing a release, so I'm looking for a woman to chat with who's looking for a raw, intense chat experience. I want to make you feel my words- feel my hard, thick, nine inch cock throbbing inside you as it pounds into you again and again, harder and harder, until we cum together. I want you to feel the intense, raw, primal urgency as we both race to orgasm....

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please, by all means, feel free to send me a private message on here or contact me on Yahoo IM (my handle on there is the same as on here). I look forward to hearing from you... ;-) :rose:

Bump. Who wants to get bred tonight? I'm on Yahoo right now. ;)

Back