Rackstone Manor (Closed for papillon24)

Yerad

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Posts
179
The Rackstone Manor was build in 1601 for Lord Rackstone, his sister and his wife. A large building with numerous servants as the the family was rich. One summer day the servants suddenly found the three family members dead.

Over the course of centuries the manor has held several new residents, but none that stayed longer than a year. Often the exit went accompanied with a terrible scandal: Fathers forcing themselves on their daughters, brothers knocking up their sisters, wives suddenly killing their husbands in the most gruesome manner.

Present day the manor has been empty for ages and the once so proud building now looks fragile and old. No one comes close to it and when people do there are rumours of strange noises and lights.


It was not the first time, nor would it be the last time, that he undressed her with his eyes. The six of them were sitting in a bar and each of them had enjoyed a few drinks too many. They were friends, some closer than others, others not as close as they wanted. Jax didn't interfere with the current conversation at all, pretending to listen while enjoying his drink but in reality his eyes were aimed at her tits. Not that she looked at him, she hardly seemed to notice him when he was present. He was a friend and time had made very clear that it was highly unlikely that he would ever be more than that.

The current conversation his friends were having was about the Rackstone Manor, the old 'haunted' place in town. Jax didn't believe in ghosts or hauntings and neither did his crush it seemed. But now she seemed to have cornered herself and found herself dared to spend Friday night there. Jax didn't really know what the tension between her and Megan was all about, but they constantly seemed to screw each other over when they got the chance.

"She can't go alone. The place is too old and dangerous for that. What if she falls through a floor and can't walk any more?" Steve said, perhaps the most sober one of the group. "One of us should go with her." Of course Megan now went rather quiet... but so did everyone else. No one really believed in the haunting, but not believing and staying a night there were very different things. "I have to work Saturday." Melany said. "I have a match then.." Tim added.

"I will go with her." Jax said with a shrug, trying to look indifferent about it. But the truth was that perhaps being alone with her in Rackstone Manor would finally have her see him as something else than just a boring normal friend. One could always hope.
 
Last edited:
She had dressed casual tonight knowing this group forever. Jean skirt that flared to just above her knees and a lime green tube top that contrasted lovely wither her already tanned skin. the weather was unusually warm but her boots complimented the outfit perfectly. She had swept her long black hair up into a messy bun to keep it off of her neck.

Jocelyn and Meghan had been friends in their youth. Middle school they were thick as thieves. Something changed between the two girls during senior year, no one knew what is was. they saved face in front of the rest of the group. They were the best frenimies of all time, but sometimes things got out of hand. Jocelyn like to try to go with things most of the time. Meghan always tried to get her in trouble. Stupid dares and egging her on, whether it be to date a certain guy, or to keep drinking past a smart limit. Tonight was one of those nights.

she had gone shot for shot with her all night and was starting to get a little slurry and Meghan sprung it on her.

"I dare you spend the night at Rackstone"

"You dare me?..Wat, are we in 4th grade." her words started to slur.

"She can't go alone. The place is too old and dangerous for that. What if she falls through a floor and can't walk any more?One of us should go with her."

"Thank you Steve"

"I have to work Saturday."

"I have a match then.."

She looked around in awe of her friends, were they really that chicken to go wither. There was no such thing as a ghost.

"I will go with her."

She turned to Jax and flashed him a smile.

"That's why I keep you as a friend Jax. You are always there for me."
 
Jax managed to keep his sigh on the inside at her compliment. He really had been there always for her. All those times that guys broke her heart, all those times she needed someone to talk to. All those times she wondered why she couldn't find a 'good guy'. And he had always tried to comfort her, but never she seemed to realize that he was a guy too. That he wouldn't hurt her, that he wouldn't lie and cheat on her.

At times he felt more like her brother than a friend and very often that hurt. He was not a virgin, but his relationships never lasted long as none of those girls were similar to Jocelyn. "No problem." He said with a shrug. "We better take some snacks and drinks with us, I fear it will be a long and boring night on Friday." He said with a grin.

"Perhaps you two should do some scavenger hunt in there." Megan spoke, of course aiming to make things harder. "There are still some old things in there." But no one had any idea what kinds of things were inside the place, they only knew the stories.

"How about they have to make a picture of themselves in as many rooms as they can? Say about 30 rooms." Steve suggested. "That way they can't just stay in the living room."
 
Jocelyn rolled her eyes. "Really Steve, you could just not leave well enough alone. I kinda hate you right now." She stumbled off her stool and grabbed Jax by the hand almost falling in the process. The last two shots had snuck up on her quicker than she had thought.

"Lets get out of here and get this over with. apparently our "friends"
hate us" she handed him the keys to her car. "I think you will be driving. I have bottles of water and granola bars in the car."
 
If Jax was honest he already felt a bit turned on by the way Jocelyn grabbed his hand. I looked over her outfit and considered making a comment about the fact that it might be wise to change her outfit. But he liked the revealing fabrics around her body, so he didn't.

He went to her car, sober enough to drive and the Manor wasn't that far away. Should they get pulled over by the police they would have a problem, but which guy didn't do stupid things because of an attractive girl. "I have a deck of cards." He told her once he was driving in her car.

Soon they arrived at the place, and it indeed looked old and haunted. There was a stone wall around the grounds that belonged to the Manor but that was about the only thing that was still standing solid. He parked the car nearby and together they went to the gate.

There Jocelyn and Dax faced their first problem: the only gate was securely locked.
 
Jocelyn tried to shake the bars with no luck. They were locked and heavy and covered in a bit of rust from years of standing guard.

"Dammit. I will not lose this dare Jax. i wont let that bitch hold this over be too." she quickly covered her moth as the words escaped. No one was supposed to know how she truly felt about Meghan.

She looked around and found the wall was old but sturdy. A little ways down she found a trellis of ivy.

"Hey, i think we can get over here. Give me boost. I'll go over first and you can pass me the supplies thought the gate and then we will figure out how to get you over."
 
"Alright..." Jax said and put his hands together so she could put her feet on it. He had rather some strength in his arms so he managed to help her up, but still she couldn't get high enough that way. But with a not so proper push under her ass, they managed to get her up there. He saw some of her thighs under her skirt, but not enough to tell what kind of panties she wore.

His cock felt awfully trapped in his pants, but blue balls were not uncommon after time with her. Once she was safely on the other side they went back to the gate and he handed her the things they felt they would need during this adventure. "Any way to open the gate from that side? Or do you see something like a crate or what ever I can climb on?" He asked her.
 
Thank God she was the athletic type. she made it quickly to the other side and back thought the overgrowth to the gate. Quickly she grabbed the bottles of water and food from him as well as her cell phone.

"Any way to open the gate from that side? Or do you see something like a crate or what ever I can climb on?"

She took a look around. By the wall on the other side of the gate there was a small ladder. she made use of it and handed it to him though the gate.

"Be careful Jax. I'm strong, but not strong enough to pick you up if you get hurt. Remember the 'St Paddy's Day Experience'. I'm not gonna try to recreate that. I lost my best pair of earrings that night." She giggled as she picked up the supplies and headed towards the house
 
"I am sure you will take good care of me should I get hurt." Jax said and with the ladder it was rather easy to get to the other side. Not that the ladder was in the best of shape either as it must have been there for a few years at least.

Not much later he joined Jocelyn at the large front entrance. "A shame that rumours and stories can demolish such an immense building." He commented, feeling the atmosphere of what the place once was. He tried the door and was a bit surprised to find it unlocked.

Inside it was even darker and he realized he didn't have a flashlight. It also was rather cool indoors, which was strange as the evening was rather hot. He didn't feel the evil presence that the house held, but a shiver did run over his body. "Well... we have arrived..."
 
She was not sure if it was just the residual alcohol that was in her system but something felt off about this place. It was if someone was watching them. But who could it be. no one lived here or even dared to go here, well except for the two of them.

With hefty push she got the door to open. It creaked and groaned as she opened it just enough for them to slip through. The smell of the stagnant air hit her nose first. Then the creepiness off the place came into light. She grabed a flashlight from her purse and began to scan the place. The room they were in had a creaky old grand stair case. to the right was a sitting room and to the left was an open door to a ballroom. It reminded her of the Von Trap Manor in the Sound of Music, except for this was empty and eerie.
 
Of course Jax wasn't scared for this place. Ghosts weren't real, hauntings weren't real. It was just superstition and mind tricks that made people think such a thing. But still he was rather quiet.

Several spots of the building looked like they could come crashing down on them at any moment, other bits still looked untouched by time. "Where do you want to go?" He asked Jocelyn. He didn't think he had ever been in a place this huge and exploring this place could take ages.

Upstairs the sound of creaking windows could be heard, caressed by the wind. Which was strange as there hadn't been any wind outside when they were there. The placed had the scent of age, decay and surely some ancient animal droppings. This main hall had very little decoration
 
she took a moment to breathe in the place. It was vast and sprawling.

"Where do you want to go?" she stopped and turned to him still in awe of the place in which they were standing

"Jax, this place is amazing. could you imagine what it would have been like in its hay day. The parties, the balls. It would have been beautiful."

Something about this place touched her. she felt moved by the past and what could have been. She could almost see the woman in their fancy dresses and the men in their tuxedos. How could someplace so beautiful be the place of such ruin and horror.

She made her way to the stair case shining her flashlight up the stairs.

"Come on Jax, lets go up there."
 
"It might be wise not to stand together on the same step..." Jax said, although the stairs seemed large enough for three people to walk next to each other. It was more the age he worried about. She was already in front of him, but still he had to make the offer: "I can go first if you wish."

He preferred to follow her so he could at that mighty fine ass of hers, and she had the flashlight. But guys had to offer such things, the kind guys at least.
 
She stopped suddenly.

"Awe Jax, that's so sweet. I got this."

She hurried up the stairs eager to see what was down the first hall way.

"Come one slow poke. Lets get this place explored. Its so beautiful."
 
Jax kept some distance, the stairs were huge and staying a few steps behind her meant he could focus very nicely on her ass. And since she had been clubbing... she was dressed very nice. Something was beautiful, but the dusty old house was not his first choice. But he too felt the power and the wealth this house had once portrayed.

While dusty, the hall they arrived now was still in pretty good condition. There might be holes in some of the walls but there were also still some paintings and other kind of art work. "I wonder why no one looted this place." Jax commented. "It might not be 400 years old like the house, but some things look at least 100 years old."

Downstairs the front door suddenly closed with a loud bang. Jax nearly jumped out of his skin but then chuckled a bit, pretending all was good. "I believe this is how horror movies begin."
 
Jocelyn jumped at the sound of the slamming door.

"I believe this is how horror movies begin."

She chuckled.

"Its gotta just be the wind." She stopped to think. there was no wind out tonight. A chill ran down her spine as she made her way down the hall way. the remaining painting seemed to follow them with their eyes though the dust and the cobwebs.

"You know what Jax, I really could kill Meghan right now."
 
"That is not a first..." He commented. It was a habit of him to pay close attention to Jocelyn so of course he had seen hints while others were more blind to the matter. He had no idea of the why however. "But we will just be here, play some cards and tomorrow we leave again. You will be the brave one and she will have to hear it for ages." He said with a wink.

"It is not like you are scared for this place, right?" He then teased, mostly to hide that he felt watched.... and strangely.... he also had the feeling that someone was stroking his cock through his clothes... but of course that didn't happen as he and Jocelyn were the only ones present.
 
"Me?...Scared?..." she scoffed at the idea.

They eyes still followed her. The air was thick and musty as she explored the hallway. One of the rooms called to her. She could feel a longing to explore it. Instinctively she turned into the room on the right. It was covered in a pale blue wallpaper decorated with a Victorian lace pattern. In the middle of the room a 4 poster bed still stood as if it were waiting for someone to return.

A painting on the wall drew her near. She shrieked when she saw it. It was a woman dress in the period of the house. It was eerie, as if she could be looking in the mirror. the same dark eyes. The features were exactly hers andthe black hair.

"Jax, come here. Look at this." She pointed the flashlight up a the painting. She could not get over it. "this is weird"
 
A hand caressed Jocelyn's ass but it wasn't Jax, nor was there anything else visible in the room that could cause it. Jax on the other hand let out a moan as his cock was stimulated so much that he feared he would cum in his pants soon. He wasn't sure why he was so aroused, other than being alone with Jocelyn.

He moved closer, happy the place was dark enough that she couldn't see the bulge in his pants, unless she aimed her flashlight at it.
 
Then she felt a hand on her ass. she jumped and turned around, but Jax was no where near her. He looked uncomfortable as he stood in the darkness.

She shrieked again as she felt hands on her body, something gripped her breast. The sensation scared her, but she also felt at ease.

"Jax, What is going on here?"

She made her way over to him trying to get away from the groping sensation. The assault was intense, she moaned as something caressed her nipple. She backed up against her friend only to be surprised by hes full erection.
 
Suddenly all sensations stopped, almost as if there has never been any... except for the way they left their bodies. Jax looked at her, the scent of her perfume, and perhaps her arousal, was nearly overwhelming him, not in any bad way but more... drawing him in... inviting him to touch her.

He wasn't sure if it was her body that in the end had touched his, or that it was just... well what ever it had been. "I don't know... It seems..." He wasn't sure what it seemed to be, right now it just seemed a trick of his own mind. He had been aroused being alone with her and his mind had strengthened that.
 
"That was weird Jax."

She took a step back from him and took a deep breath taking hold of her composure.

"Let move on."

She started to leave the room, when the sensation filled her again. It was stronger. The feeling of finger playing with her body. she moaned as she felt her clit throb.

"Jax, its starting again."
 
Nothing happened to Jax... other than the way he was affected by looking at Jocelyn. Even with the little light in the room he could see her body move, following the teases. "What... what is going on? Describe it to me?" He asked her, although perhaps that wasn't as much to figure out what was going on, but rather to be aroused further. He was somewhat jealous that he wasn't the one teasing her flesh.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck her? To pin her against the wall and fuck her hard? To shoot your seed into her and give her a child?" A female voice sounded that only he could hear. It was not a whisper, instead it seemed to be inside his head.
 
"Something is touching me." She could feel the air in the room get warmer. Her body flushed at the sensation. A sensation of intense need filled her body, an almost unbearable need. It took her breath away as a sweet vibration flowed though her pussy casing her legs to buckle under her. She grabbed the bed for support

"What a beauty you are. A slut as well. SO much need. You just want to be fucked." The mans voice came from no where. It was in her head and all around her. Deep and sultry. Something out of an old film, that would make the girls swoon and faun.

"Jax, come over here. I'm..." she didn't know what she was. Scared, aroused. Yes very aroused.
 
Jax took a step closer to her, surprised how huge his cock was feeling. A hand seemed to wrap itself around his flesh, ignoring the fabrics of his pants. He moaned some and looked down at his cock, but that was nothing compared to the gasp that left him as he looked up again.

The skirt Jocelyn was wearing was pulled up, exposing her panties and more flesh than he had ever seen from her. He could not do or say anything as her panties slowly were pulled down by an unseen force. "Look at that great ass... there is no way to show a woman better than you own her than to fuck her ass..." The woman continued.

Suddenly Jax got pushed forward and while he tried to balance himself, his hand brushed over Jocelyn's ass. Her flesh seemed to be burning hot to his fingers
 
Back
Top