The Cast and Crew (Open)

Vincent gasped as she pushed him inside of her. Her warm, soft tunnel gently wrapped around him, and he couldn't believe how much better it felt without having a condom on. She teased just the first little bit of him inside of her, moving him in and out of her. He thought she was just trying to get used to his size inside of her, then she gave up and slammed herself down to the hilt.

This brought a gasp from both of them. Vincent grabbed onto her hips out of reflex as his cock throbbed with joy deep with her. He could feel her juices on his skin, something never experienced with a condom and in that way he was a virgin no longer. This was what sex truly felt like, skin to skin, deep inside of a beautiful woman.

His head tilted back and he let himself just feel her. She moaned his name softly and the bliss that they both felt was apparent. This was something that they had both needed it seemed. Perhaps this would work out well for them, just having that person to meet up with and simply fuck out some relief then go about their business.

Vincent used his hands on her hips and began to rock her back and forth, feeling her body shift and slide around his shaft. He loved the wet feeling that he had being bareback inside her. He almost couldn't wait to cum inside of her and see what that would be like.
 
Marja worked Vincent's hard cock in and out of herself, her pussy gripping him tightly as it milked him for his cum. She remained upright for several minutes but eventually lowered herself on to Vincent's chest and kissed at his throat. She worked her hands up into his hair before moving to take his mouth with hers.

Her nipples dragged across his chest with the motions of her body while her hips rose and fell over his shaft. She tried to keep herself under control - but about the time she began to break a sweat she could feel herself start to tremble slightly and she gave out a small cry. "Oh god, Vincent! I'm close," she gave in to whore-ish moans as she approached climax.

She could feel her pussy's grip on his cock tightening and she rode him harder, trying to entice him to getting off with her.
 
Her moans, her motions, everything she did to him felt amazing. He put his arms around her as she leaned forward and mashed her body to his, kissing at his neck. His hands snaked over her sweet smooth skin. He caressed her softly, feeling her hips continue to pump in short quick strokes.

She announced that she was close and began to move faster, as if to urge him to cum with her. He grunted and tried to buck his hips up with her, increasing the thrusting. The tingling began quickly in his balls and the cum boiled through his shaft.

"Shit I'm gonna cum too." He grunted, pulling her down on his cock. This was it, the thing he was looking forward too. Finally he was going to experience cumming inside a girl completely bareback. Their noises increased in harmony and then his shaft throbbed inside of her, the first spurt of his seed shot inside of her as if from a cannon bursting forth toward her deepest parts.
 
Marja flushed as she felt Vincent's warm cum spilling into her. She let out a loud moan that was mixed with a whimper; even as she sealed her mouth to Vincent's chest, sucking the flesh aggressively, her vocal chords reverberated through her throat.

She pushed down hard on his hips, which continued to thrust up at her in spasms as Vincent continued to unload his seed inside of her pussy.

She felt the man relax, laying back on her bed in a satisfied manner. She released his flesh and kissed his chest tenderly - he was going to have a hell of a mark. She allowed herself a few moments to catch her breath before she pushed her upper body off of him. Slowly, she slipped herself off of him and laid next to him on the bed.
 
Vincent had forgotten the after effects and just raw happiness felt after having sex with a beautiful girl. It got him thinking about just how much she must have wanted him to be in this series. She even let him cum inside of her without missing a beat. He wondered what else she would be willing to do? Would she dress up even more for him? He smiled and liked the idea for the roleplays.

He rolled toward her and let his fingers trail over her side gently. "So let me ask you. How much of this was because you need me in the show and how muchdid you just wanna fuck me anyway?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"Let's see...Ill have to come up with a new roleplay for us. Actually i rather like that idea. Ill act in your show...but then you do a little act for me. How does that sound?" He smirked.
 
Marja was gasping as she worked to regain her breath - she laid on her back and idly watched the ceiling. She felt blissfully content, her mind free of the over-analytical thoughts that usually plagued her. She enjoyed the state of levity for several moments.

She felt the bed shift slightly as Vincent rolled himself on to his side. She turned her head slightly to watch his face as he dragged his fingertips lightly over her flesh. His question came with a teasing tone, but Marja found herself answering him quite seriously. Almost defensively, she responded, "I...um...it was all for the show. I'm not the type to --" she stopped herself. Vincent wasn't her jury; she took a deep breath before continuing. "Okay, so maybe there was a small part of me that shamelessly wanted to fuck you," she admitted.

The woman smiled as Vincent presented his barter plan; roleplaying in exchange for scripted acting. "Sounds perfectly fair," she agreed.

She sat up and made her way off of the bed. As she crossed the room, heading for the master bathroom, she turned her head slightly to add, "I hope you have a good imagination. Assuming all goes well, you're going to have several seasons in which to keep yourself entertained." She wondered briefly if she would allow Vincent to call upon her when they weren't actively filming - she didn't dwell on the question long, because it wasn't an immediate issue. They would probably have a month before they were finished with the first season; under professional circumstances, they probably could've finished in a week or two. Marja had to work around people's real schedules, though, so she couldn't exactly expect people to work long shifts.

Marja disappeared for a minute. When she returned, she was wearing a silken red robe - the crimson material clung possessively to her natural curves. A belt was wrapped around her waist and it emphasized her hourglass figure nicely.

She let her eyes fall on Vincent, her gaze trailing over his naked body. She couldn't have picked a better person for such an arraignment - he was simply perfect for her tastes. She returned her eyes to Vincent's face and gave him a grin - she was so obvious.

"So..." she started. "Thanks for agreeing to...this. I really think the show will benefit greatly from your talent." She paused for a moment before asking, "What is your area of study, anyway?"
 
Vincent heard her question and frantically rolled off the bed and grabbed for his pants. He tore his cell phone out of the pocket and looked at the time. "Fuck! I have an online lecture in ten minutes i completely forgot about." He rolled out of bed and started getting dressed as quickly as he could.

He gave Marja an apologetic look and said, "Sorry to run out on you like this, but i cant miss this class. Oh and I am studing to be a doctor." He smiled and went over to her and gave her a quick kiss before stuffing his feet into his shoes. "Ill be here for the next shoot or rehearsal or whatever. If you need me before that tbough just text me."

He felt so bad for fucking and running but he needed his notes and his computer. "God i am such an asshole. Im sorry Marja. Ill see you." Then he darted to his car.
 
Marja gave him an amused smile as she watched him scramble to get dressed. He apologized for his need to bail on her and gave her a quick kiss before expressing that he would show-up for the next scheduled meeting. "Saturday at 5," she reminded him.

He apologized again and Marja responded, "Don't worry about it, I have a raid to attend anyway. Have fun with your class."

She soon found herself alone. She listened as Vincent quickly made his way down the stairs and heard the front door shut as he left. She glanced at her bed for a moment before biting her lower lip.

Doctor, huh? she thought to herself. No doubt this won't be the first time he abruptly leaves the company of a woman for some work-related issue. She couldn't say she envied any doctor's wife; she would always be second to the man's career.

Without allowing herself to think on the issue too much, the woman made her way downstairs to finish cleaning up after the table read. Eventually she would make her way to her office, where she would put on a headset and distract herself playing online. Some of her gamer friends were involved with her project; the two she had thrown out were among them. She received a fair amount of shit about her acting lesson. She tried not to react too defensively; they didn't need to know what was actually going on.

*****

Time would pass, as it often does. It was Saturday, and Marja and her crew were busy setting up the final details of some of the sets. They had spent a large portion of the afternoon getting the equipment ready and going over specific shots for the individual scenes.

They started filming around 3 pm. Marja had a lot of scenes in which an actor or actress was shot alone - the script largely dealt with gaming culture, so it was common for the characters to be interacting with the others via technological venues. Marja staggered what time people would be arriving to reduce the waiting-time involved for everyone.

She called for a break around 4:30 pm. In half an hour there would be some group scenes to be done, followed by some Vincent's solo shots. She forced herself to go to her office for the break - she passed the time making direction notes and listening to techno. Twenty minutes passed quickly and Marja found her office door being opened by one of the girls that did make-up.

The two made idle conversation as Marja got into costume and allowed the other to fuss over the details of her appearance.
 
(Ah the guild....i see where this idea came from now ;))

Vincent was on time for the Saturday shoot. He had even spent a little of his free time memorizing his lines so that his parts would require less work. A lot of it was monologued anyway, though he was supposed to be talking to teammates through a computer headset. He found himself spitting out words like "noob" and "aggro" like they were day to day terms.

Either way it didnt really matter. It was a role and a true actor didnt scoff at the part he played. An actor played his character as if it were who he or she really was. That was how the best performances were given. So Vincent poured himself into a nerdish gamer mindset to become his role.

Marja at least seemed happy with him and he was fine with that. This was her project and she was the person paying him....with vagina...but still paying him. So long as she was happy he would continue to get paid.

He smirked in her direction more than once. He already had an idea for their sex tonight if she would let him into her bed after the shoot. But he didnt want to let her see the dirty thoughts rolling through his mind so he tried not to give her any lusty looks...though she probably caught at least one from him no matter how hard he tried to hide them.
 
Marja caught a couple of suggestive looks from Vincent - her crew (that were watching for just such a thing) caught a couple more. She gave Vincent a sly smile in response to the way he watched her; one of her crew cleared his throat rather obviously, snapping her out of it. She blushed slightly and went about her business as if it never happened.

*****

A couple hours later, they were wrapping things up. Most of the cast and crew didn't stick around any later than they had to; many had been there all day already. The friends that had to be kicked out last time Vincent was on set hung around just long enough to make Marja nervous. They eventually packed up their things and prepared to leave. One of them asked if Marja and Vincent had another acting lesson.

"Um...yeah. We're going to go over some episodes later in the season..." she started. Her friend was watching her with a stupid, knowing grin that made her feel extremely uncomfortable. "Do you want to stay?" she asked rather unexpectedly.

"Uh...no. You guys have fun, though."

She was glad that he didn't call her on her bluff. She saw the last of the stragglers outside and gave her goodbyes.

Once they were alone, she turned to Vincent. "So...what did you have in mind for tonight?"
 
Vincent couldn't help but smirk as MArja explained to her friends about acting lessons. Clearly they didn't really believe her, and only told her to have fun. Vincent stepped over to her and smiled wider as she asked him what idea he had for tonight.

Without a word he suddenly acted like he was hand cuffed and he grunted as if he were thrown before her. "Forgive me your highness." He pleaded, "I didn't have any choice in the matter. I was starving and I needed something to eat. The flood has destroyed my farmland and I would go hungry without it. Please. I'm sorry." He started pleaded to her.

After his act he paused and slowly looked up toward her, a glint in his eye as he eagerly awaited to see where and what she would do with his little play.

(Sorry it's short, but I have only gotten 2 hrs of sleep in the last 48. My classes are whooping my ass)
 
(Sorry about the extreme delay. This semester sucks already :( )

Marja regarded Vincent curiously for a few moments before masking her expression with a look of contempt. His pleading caused a curl of her lip as she looked upon him with condescending eyes.

"These are hard times," she reminded him as she took purposefully slow steps. She inspected his form as she crossed to one of his sides. "Surely, you did not think you alone were affected by the flood?" She continued to circle him and paused only slightly in her speech before continuing, "You know, you almost make it sound like you were entitled." She narrowed her eyes slightly and stopped her movement. She was positioned directly behind the man on the floor.

She suddenly reached forward, grabbing his arm. She pulled him up and back, forcing him to take to his feet. She drew him close before she whispered in his ear, "I'll have to find an appropriate punishment for you."

With her hand wrapped around his arm possessively, she remained behind him and took steps to face him towards the stairs. She released him and pushed his back forcefully. "Take him to my chambers," she said to some imaginary guards.

Vincent played along, of course. She watched as he took himself upstairs and she might've caught a small ooc-ish smirk from him as he did so. She then took herself to one of the lower rooms and considered her costume options.

*****

It was easily ten minutes that she kept him waiting. When she appeared, she took several slow steps past the threshold of her room. Her deliberate footfalls were emphasized by the sound of her heels against the hardwood floor.

The heels were attached to boots that traveled up to her mid-thigh. They were leather, dyed light gray. She wore a white and silver colored half corset that covered from just below her breasts down to her hips; some sheer material barely concealed her chest and flowed about her form as she moved. View of her panties was completely unobscured. She wore silver armbands and bracelets that jingled lightly when she moved her wrists.

She gave Vincent several moments to look her over before she asked with a tone of regality, "So then, peasant...what do you have to offer me in repayment?"
 
Vincent played along with the act, staggering up the stairs as if guards were forcing him ahead. Then he waited in the bedroom. When Marja appeared he turned and immediantly turned his eyes down and stared at the floor. If she was a queen his peasant eyes could not look upon her in such fashion after all. Yet his cock tingled at just the glimpse he allowed himself.

He hung his head and shook it in sadness, "I am but a peasant you highness, what could i possibly have to offer you?" Then he glanced up slowly, "Though a have given my wife five children your highness, she says i have the virility of a bull." He left the words hanging in the open.

While Vincent had long since protested his joy of acting despite his obvious talent, he rather enjoyed fully acting out his sexual fantasies. Majra performed exactly how he wanted her to. She played the role of his fantasy girl with enough dominance that she could pretend she was in charge while still letting him take her where he wanted her to go.

They sure worked well together, both in her show and in his.
 
Marja raised a brow at the mention of the peasant's virility. She scoffed. "Managing to impregnate peasant stock is a far cry from pleasing a Lady," she spoke as she continued to approach him. "I find my own husband is far too concerned with matters of his bloodline - he doesn't see a necessity in fulfilling my desires so much as trying to procreate."

She trailed a hand down the side of Vincent's face, staring in to his eyes. She gave him a soft smile before turning away. She approached her bed and turned back towards him before sitting on the edge of the mattress. She placed her palms on the bedding, allowing herself to lean back slightly. She watched Vincent expectantly and asked, "Well? Let us see if you possess the ability to earn yourself preferential treatment in this legal matter."
 
Vincent blushed as she leaned back a little, the position exposed much to his eyes and it made him shift uncomfortably. His cheek tingled still where she touched him and he swallowed nervously. "My Lady i dont think that is a good idea. I should not be here with you like this. My eyes are not fir to veiw upon your flesh so easily." He told her.

She gave him a smirk on the bed and explained her husbands.lack of attention for her womanly desires. He frowned and sighed, "I am sorry to hear your husband does not wish to bestow upon you the act of pleasure, but i dont think that i should. What if you catch with my seed, a bastard child ciuld cause many problems for both of us, though my problem would only be a swift beheading."
 
"Your hesitation is insulting," the woman spoke frankly. "Perhaps I should make myself more clear: if you dare to question my authority again, I will see to it that your thieving hands are removed. I'm not requesting your attention, I am demanding it."

She leaned back further, resting her weight on her elbows. "Come to think of it, I believe your legal situation has become even more severe. If you're truly unwilling to serve your Queen, I have no choice but to have you dispatched. I can't risk my reputation, after all."
 
Vincent smirked and bowed, "Forgive me. I forgot my place. If your highness wishes me between her legs then i will gladly oblige." He rose slowly and pulled off his shirt, tossing it aside carelessly. Then his removed his pants letting him stand before her in nothing but his tenting underwear.

He smiled and stepped up to her, pushing himself between her legs. "I trust my gqueen will find this to her liking." He told her before digging his cock out of his boxers and letting bob in front of her. He was mostly hard from the eroticism of the situatio so he was looking rather impressive if he thought so himself.

He gently set his hands on hrr thighs and stoked her soft skin in his palms. "You have the skin of a goddess."
 
Marja was glad to see that Vincent was excited - the sight of his hard cock caused her to crack a small smile. She slowly parted her legs as she felt his hands running along her thighs. She responded to his compliment with, "There are a few perks to being high-born."

No doubt the softness of her skin could be attributed to the luxury of her lifestyle. Or my modern day lotion, Marja thought. Still, she treated the compliment as if it were sincere - Vincent looked like he meant it, but that was trouble with actors. At least she wasn't actually dating him, so she didn't feel like she needed to be too concerned about his ability to pass off lies as absolute truth.

She enjoyed the sensation of his touch for several moments before ordering him to get on his knees. After he had done as he was told, Marja sat up so that she could grab him by the back of his head. She eagerly pulled him forward, stopping as she brought him within inches of her sex.

She released her grip from his hair and spoke confidently, "I trust you will not disappoint me..."
 
Vincent listened to her words and stared at the place between her legs barely hidden by her underwear. "Yes M'Lady." He said as he leaned foward and buried his mouth against her slit. He teased and lapped at her soft sweet spot working his tongue into her folds. He focused on what he did, wanting to please her as if his life depened on her mind erupting orgasm.

He felt her wiggle and moan at his touch. Though he got tired of her panties in the way so he grabbed them and peeled them down her legs, removing the annoying barrior. That out of the way he resumed his attack on her soft heaven. The moans and sounds she made huided him, letting him know where to lick and what to touch to bring her the best pleasures.
 
Back
Top