Love at First Sight? (closed)

The waiter came by and took our order in addition to bring soft garlic butter rolls. As much as I loved the rolls, I didn't want to make my breath all garlicy for when I kissed her, so I held off on the rolls. We sipped wine and made small chat in order to get to know each other better. I told her about being born in Kansas actually, where my parents owned a farm. I moved away for college and never returned as I got a job quickly. I do visit every Christmas though, because if I didn't I'd never hear the end of it.

Salads were brought before us, and we began to eat as we continued. My stomach was growling and I really really wanted my chuck of prime rib. "So that's my horrible boring upbringing, what about you? Any excitement growing up?" I asked her with a smirk, "I bet you were the hottest cheerleader in your school." I teased, letting myself steal a quick peak at her rack.

I hoped that this evening we let ourselves go the whole way. I don't know if I could stand looking at her in this dress all night, and not get to unwrap her later. Everything about her hinted at wonderful pleasures and sensations I could only imagine.
 
Layla watched as the waiter returned to the table with a basket of warm soft garlic rolls. He placed them down and took their order, she sipped her wine and turned her attention back to Jason once again. She realized he was a small town farm boy really, and seemed to have kept those ways with his mannerisms. made her think of her own background, and how it took people to move and uproot to meet those elsewhere. Life him from the mid-west meeting her on the west coast and her from the east coast having to uproot and meet perhaps her soul mate on the west coast. was crazy how it all worked really when you thought about it.

He finished his background and she knew she would be up on the block next. Salads were placed before them as she placed her wine back down on the table and took a bite of her salad. She was starving, and knew her personal story wasn't big deal either. "Wasn't horrible at all, it just amazes me how it takes people to uproot to meet another way on the opposite side of the states. I mean, was this my path I have taken just to meet you, was everything we done to this point supposed to be? Just crazy thinking about it." She dropped that subject, that was her philosophical side coming out, and how she loved to analyze everything to a 'T'.

"I bet you were the hottest cheerleader in your school." he said as she was chewing another bite of her salad and laughed nearly choking on the lettuce. She also caught the dropping of his eyes to her breasts, which was okay she checked him out from top to bottom as well when she could, natural human behavior thing.

Layla took a drink and looked to him, "Born in New Jersey, lived all over the east coast and down south. Military daughter, strict step father. Ended up back in Pa. where we lived till I graduated. I was nothing like you think really, I was a semi-party girl for a while. I was a club kid, did the rave thing. I was popular with all the wrong crowd, had my share of fights and eventually found my love of sports."

Layla took another sip of her wine and then another bite of food giving him a quick run of her life before meeting him." I couldn't play so I did the next best thing and got involved in cheerleading. I could go to every football game. Which is my favorite sport, from there I went to college and that's where I got really involved in cheerleading, the basketball team squad, from there I ended up in try outs for the Lakers and that lead me out here. I quit college back east for this, always figured I'd go back and I have."

She took a few more bites and once she finished chewing, she continued. "My first job out here was at Hooters, part-time which lead to full-time which lead to me still being there. They know my schedule and have always worked around everything for me, and for that I am loyal to them." The salad was going down quick, bringing the stomach pains to a halt. "That's a quick version. There were always better than me, prettier than I was. once day my cheerleading days will be over and I'll have a degree to fall back on. Which was my plan in the long run with all this. Gravity will hit someday as well and my Hooters will no longer be where they are, instead those will be down to my knees or tucked in my socks sexy thought huh?" She laughed.

She watched as the waiter was returning with their main course, she took another sip of wine and placed the glass down. Looking to him, "I've always dreamed big, and so far I'm following my dreams." She loved his smile, the way his two small dimples peeked out when he did. he had the greatest eyes, she was easily able to be lost within them. Layla wondered what he was like in the morning after great sex and sleep. Layla snatched a roll, and smelled the garlic, which she loved and figured if he could kiss her with garlic breath he was definitely a keeper for sure.

Layla looked down at her chicken on the Barbie, with BBQ sauce and seasonal veggies, she wasn't afraid to eat. She would need to run a bit more, work out a little longer but it was worth it...especially the company. Enjoying the first bite, she swallowed and looked over to him, "So, if you could go anywhere in the world for a weekend where would you go, and why? By the way, in school I was a secret nerd."
 
I smiled and listened to Layla's tail. I understood the military thing. Although I was not a military brat, I had a lot of friends in school that were. Midwest was a good training station for a lot of armed forces so kids would move in for six months or a year while their parents trained and then they would be gone. Kind of sucked making friend you knew weren't going to be around long, but we always made the most of it. I told Layla all of this as well.

I laughed when she joked about her fits sagging to the floor. "Well Layla don't worry about that. If we grow old together I will help you tuck your tits into your socks so you don't trip over them. And when you are cold you'll be able to throw them around your neck like a pair of scarves." I gave her a wink and took a bite of my steak. I love steak. I really do. The king of meats if you want my opinion. Layla got chicken which really was the only thing wrong with her that I could think of. I mean what kind of person gets chicken at a beef house. It would be like getting a pizza at a McDonald's.

"Anywhere in the world for a weekend huh?" I asked thinking about it. "I wanna say Tokyo, but I don't think a weekend would be enough for that. So probably Vegas. You know I never actually got to go to Vegas. We made attempts in college but something always fell through and I never got to go." I took another bite and asked. "You busy next weekend?"

Okay now it was time to test this girl. See how truly cool she was. I cut a bit of steak off and pushed it toward her, "This steak is amazing you've got to try it." I told her.
 
She glanced over at him, and there was that smile, it was adorable, sometimes cheesy and other times just damn fantastic. He listened to her the whole time, he was very attentive like her. Made her wonder if they were meant to be. God, this was so crazy. he was so right about making friends, moving all the time. it was so hard, sometimes you would be behind in subjects other times further along. it made school hard and that was part of the reason she rebelled.

He caught Layla off guard and made her laugh when he spoke about if they grew old together that he would tuck her breasts in her socks or she could use them as a scarf when she was cold. She nearly sip wine out her nose as she choked when she went to laugh. "I can't believe you said that but, that Jason would really be love for sure."

She cut her chicken and took bites going between it and the vegetables. She glanced around as there seemed to be more people and she never noticed them walking in. swallowing her bite she took another sip of wine, she looked over to him as he was answering her question. "MMhmmm.." she replied right before he named the place he would go for a weekend.

"I wanna say Tokyo, but I don't think a weekend would be enough for that. So probably Vegas. You know I never actually got to go to Vegas. We made attempts in college but something always fell through and I never got to go." She nodded listening. Tokyo was a good choice she thought.

Then he Spoke of Vegas, a place where she had never been. "There was a game there once but I didn't attend. I stayed back because of a final I had. I was told if I missed three games I would be shipped packing." He asked her about next weekend and she wasn't sure what was going on. "I'm not really sure, when you take me home I can tell you when I look in my calendar to see."

"This steak is amazing you've got to try it." Jason said as he cut a piece off his and pushed it across his plate to the edge. She reached with her fork and pierced the piece, placing it in her mouth and chewing it. Once swallowed she took a sip of wine finishing the glass.

"A little to red for me, but does have great flavor. Mind pouring me another glass please Jason?" She took another bite and thought about his question if she was free the following weekend, she turned her head and looked to him. "You asked if I was free, please don't tell me your going to ask me to go to Vegas and get married by a little Elvis right?" She was grinning as she asked. "Be careful...I might answer yes if that's the case." She laughed and cut off another piece of her chicken.
 
Married in front of Elvis? I knew she was kidding but that was a crazy thought. I wondered about us being meant to be. Being soul mates or whatever it is called. What if getting married wasn't a terrible idea? I looked at this beautiful woman besides me and I thought about it. She might make a wonderful wife. She certainly would make other guys jealous being on my arm. I shook out that thought though.

Lets see how she is as a girlfriend first. Plus we haven't even had sex yet. What if she sucked? I've heard horror stories of guys fucking hot chicks only to find out that they just laid there. As if just being there was enough. Technically it was but, a girl who was over the top would put effort in right?

She commented on the steak and I pushed her gently. "Pshhh, if you cook all the pink out you lose the experience. But at least you ate it and therefore have passed my test. It is now okay for you to sleep with me. You should feel excited, sex with me is very prestigious. Like royalty in the sack, I have the biggest crowd jewels you've ever seen." I commented extravagantly.
 
Layla looked around, she watched others come and go, they were there for quite a bit and she didn't mind at all. Dinner was great, the lines of communication were open, and they laughed, those last two were important if this whatever it was, was going to go anywhere.

She looked down at her plate, she had a partial chicken breast left and couldn't eat another bite. Layla placed her silverware on her plate and sat back against the bench, she sipped her wine and moved her free hand to his thigh and caressed it slowly. Her long nails raked his inner thigh, it felt right, comfortable.

"Pshhh, if you cook all the pink out you lose the experience. But at least you ate it and therefore have passed my test. It is now okay for you to sleep with me. You should feel excited, sex with me is very prestigious. Like royalty in the sack, I have the biggest crowd jewels you've ever seen."

Layla laughed listening to him boast about the size of his junk. The thought that was even a test was odd but hell, but she ate the meat. She thought about that thought and it sounded so bad making her grin. "So, since I ate your meat, I can sleep with you , and you think I should be doing cartwheels on the ceiling right?" Layla gave him a look as asking if he was for real. she hoped he was kidding and not stuck on himself. That means his whole shy routine was fake.
 
I shrugged, "I probably wouldn't do cartwheels. I may be a king, but it is like the king of a very very tiny arena." I held up my fingers in a tiny little pinch. "I used to rule over a Smurf once, but they moved away. Actually I probably wouldn't even mark it on your calender." I winked. I had spent the evening trying to ignore her fingers on my thigh and such. Her touches sent sparks through my body, and I was extremely turned on at the moment, I just didn't want to show it. I didn't want her to feel like all I wanted was to pounce on her. Even though I really wanted too.

Our plates were cleared and the waiter offered us desert. I glanced at her and raised my eyebrows, indicating she should order something if she wanted. "What do you say Layla? Sweet tooth?" I polished off my glass of wine, though it had only been my second glass. I didn't want to kill us on the drive home.

I felt like things were going well. My jokes made her laugh, and I for one was starting to feel much more at ease around her. That awkward tension that you usually felt around a new person, especially one you were hoping to sleep with, was just not around with her. The time we spent on the beach surely helped me become much more relaxed around her than I would have been if I had to wait all day before this date.

"Unless you'd rather just get McFlurries on the way back to your place." I suggested with a smirk.
 
"Mmhhmmm King of your own castle I see." She laughed when he said about the smurfs and gave his thigh a squeeze and continued to move her hand up and down his upper thigh. Every now and then she would side it down over a little more, her long nails still raking his pants as she did.

The plates were cleared away and she was stuffed full, the meal was wonderful and the wine was really good, compliments both meals nicely. They were both comfortable and it showed, it felt as if she had known him for a while not and not just meeting recently.

The waiter asked about having desert and Jason looked to Layla,"What do you say Layla? Sweet tooth?" She watched him finish his drink and then looked at the desert menu quickly.

She laughed and squeezed his thigh up at the very top and smiled at his McFlurry remark because she does love those from time to time. Layla looked at the waiter and "Can you please place desert on a separate check? I would like this to go." She looked to the waiter.

"I can do that, what would you like?" he asked.

"I would like a dozen chocolate dipped strawberries with assorted toppings, please and a bottle of champagne. Thank you." She opened her clutch and pulled out a credit card and looked to him, "Are we going Dutch?"

Layla knew what she was doing, maybe she had her own test for him. Champagne and chocolate covered berries were both aphrodisiacs, they make actual changes within ones body that elevate the libido. maybe she just wanted to treat him to something erotic and sensual, romantic.

He returned with a bottle and showed her the year, she nodded and he opened the white box and she looked at the dozen berries and smiled. "Perfect." She handed him the card, she boxed the bottle and placed them both in bags , leaving them on the table for her. "Desert at my house." She said and leaned in, looking to him, her hand slid down his lap a she kissed him and pulled back.
 
I listened to her order a fairly expensive sounding desert and it made my eyebrows raise. The items she ordered were not only romantic but also commonly used for sexual stimulation. Her fingers gave my thigh a squeeze and I slowly came to the realization that I was mostly likely getting laid tonight. Mentally I hoped that the condom in my wallet wasn't expired.

She suggested desert at her house and leaned in to kiss me. Her fingers slid up my thigh and I felt that tingle in my balls that hinted at the pleasures that might be coming my way. No pun intended. Her lips caressed across mine and I gently increased the kiss, deepening it. My hand slid through her hair and hooked around her neck so she couldn't pull away before I was ready.

WE kissed and lingered together far longer than we should have in a public setting, but who gives a fuck really? As we parted slowly, a smile spread across my lips and I said, "Sounds like a wonderful idea. I can't wait."

Bill settled and our desert packed up in Layla's hands, we slid from the booth and headed out to the rest of our evening. The night was clear and cool, a perfect night for getting lucky. I was in high spirits and hoped that I didn't disappoint in my performance. I wanted to rock her body so hard that she couldn't walk tomorrow.

I drove quicker than I should have back to her place. Luck was on my side so I was feeling risky and we made it safely so no harm no foul. I let her lead up to her apartment, mostly so I could watch her ass flex in that tight dress.

As she put her keys into her apartment door, I made my move. I pressed myself against her, my whole body mashed against her back, my crotch digging into her sweet supple ass. My hands wrapped around her stomach and I began kissing against the nap of her neck. I let myself grip her tightly, letting her feel my manly strength, but still being gentle in how I held her.

"Hurry up with that door." I whispered into her ear and I sucked her earlobe into my mouth.
 
Layla could taste him upon her lips as she licked slowly across them, she could still his fingers through her hair and when it rested on the back of her neck holding her there for a long lingering public kiss. She smiled to him when he agreed to having desert at her house. There wasn't much to eat but she had two of the best things sitting before her, berries and champagne and he hadn't seemed to mind her choices.

She like him couldn't wait either, she didn't want the night to end with him. his company was nice to have, he so made her laugh a lot and that was great. He could easily bust on her or visa versa and each go with the flow and sling back a witty comment. Nothing cruel and hurtful but more playful and funny.

He seemed to be able to find his way back to her apartment building without her help, he drove at a faster speed but she didn't mind. it wasn't like he was a reckless driver...so far. Once more he allowed her to lead, then again it was her place and she had the key. She knew why really, so she added a little extra wiggle in her walk so he had something to stare at. The dress was very form fitting and sexy, nothing slutty but more classy.

Layla placed the berries in the box and bottle of champagne on the floor aside the door as she fished in her clutch for her keys. Once she had them she went and inserted the key in the door she was caught off guard by Jason. Layla felt his wrap his arms around her, then his hot breath upon her neck as she closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side allowing him more skin.

Her ass pushed back into his crotch and grinded slowly, she knew where this was going to end up and hoped for the best that it wouldn't ruin what they were building. It was usually five dated before she even slept with a guy, but god damn, he was just so different. She also wondered if he was the kind to hit it and quit it, she was sure enough going to find out how he was tonight.

A soft moan whispered from her lips as she could feel his cock growing hard in his pants against her ass. "Hurry up with that door." He said as she fiddled with the key unlocking the door.

Layla needed to break away from his hold as she reached down in a squatting position and lifted the berries and bottle from the floor and carried them in placing them on the counter in the kitchen. She moved about looking for a wine bucket, which she found and tossed ice into then the bottle. "Are you going to get comfortable and stay a while?" She asked him as she grabbed two glasses and the box of berries placing them on the heavy wooden coffee table. Sometimes being a hostess/waitress came in handy when you need to carry a few things in your hands.

Smiling to him, she winked. "I'm going to change and get comfortable since we're not going anywhere else tonight. Be right back." She turned and went into her bedroom, closing the door behind her leaving him in the livingroom to get comfortable.
 
I had the impression that she meant getting comfortable as "getting naked". Though I wasn't sure, so I decided not to go and get outright naked. Instead I pulled off my shoes and socks and set them by the door so that they would be out of the way. Then I poured us both glasses of that sweet sweet champagne. Then I set back and swirled the liquid around.

I leaned on her couch and watched her hallway. I don't know what she would reappear in, but I was excited to see what it would be. That dress had been boner enducing, but who knew what kind of fucking boner would spring from my pants if she appeared in something even more revealing.

The heat from the moment, the waiting, the antisipation, had me nervous. So I unbuttoned the top button of my shirt to cool off. I suddenly felt like a high school kid about to have sex with a girl for the first time. Not only that but it was about to happen with a woman who under normal circumstances was way out of my fucking league. I mean what possible bastard of fate would put that stunning woman in my arms?

One thing was for sure. Something I set myself to, as I sat there. I would do anything to make Layla happy. I wanted to prove to her and to fate itself, that she could be the most important thing in my life.

I heard her bedroom door open and my heart began to pound as I waited for her to appear.
 
Layla changed into a white short kimono robe, it had nice wide sleeves with a belt to tie around her waist. Under it she wore a sexy tanga panty. Which was a boy cut style but a lot small and more feminine. They were adults and she was home, she wanted to be comfortable to curl up with him.

Dropping her hear she left it cascade down her shoulders onto her breasts. She washed off ninety percent of her make-up so she wouldn't have to do it later. Layla figured if he was going to maybe see her in the morning he may as well see what she looked like make-up free. She slipped into a low two inch heeled slipper with a white satin bow across her toes letting them peek out.

Opening her bedroom door she felt shy, she wasn't sure what she should do change or suck it up. Layla sucked it up and walked out feeling her cheeks turn red as she walked down the hallway and stepped into the living room where he sat on the couch.

She noticed he opened the bottle, poured each of them a glass and he started to get comfortable. "Thank you for opening that" she said and took a seat aside him. She didn't bother to turn the TV on, instead she grabbed a smaller remote and turned on some softer music.

Layla cuddled into the crook of his side, taking in his scent, she was glad he didn't wear overpowering cologne. Her legs curled up under her, as she looked into his eyes. "Comfortable Jason?"
 
I put my arm around her as she nestled against me. The Japanese thing she wore was perfect, loose and hinting at the flesh underneath. I smiled brightly at her as she walked in. It wasn't until she was really close that I noticed she had removed her make-up, it didn't change her beauty much. She had that naturally perfect beauty.

She asked me if I was comfortable and I shook my head, "Only one thing is missing." I told her, leaning forward and grabbing two strawberries from the table. "Desert!" I grinned. I held the berry to her lips for her to take a bite, before I took a bite myself, moaning as the chocolate and juice burst into my mouth.

"Wow that is better than....actually it isn't THAT good." I smirked and squeezed her against him.

I took a sip of the bubbly and stared at the glass for a minute. "This has been a wonderful evening." I told her, glancing at her. I tilted down and brushed my lips against hers. The kiss deepen quickly and I moaned and pushed my tongue into her mouth, letting mouth's dance together.
 
Layla fit into him like a glove as he wrapped his arm around her and snuggled her up against him. If there was ever a time she was wrapped into another's arms and it felt so right it was then. His arms felt like home, her home.

Apparently her without make-up didn't bother him much, Jason was still there and he still smiled but then again if he thought he was getting laid, what guy would leave? She pushed that thought out of her head and just wanted to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Layla laughed and squirmed within his hold as he said about desert being the one thing missing. She watched as he reached into the box and took out a big juice red chocolate covered strawberry and placed it to her lips. Layla took a bit, leaving half for him as he finished it off. It was sweet and juicy.

"Wow that is better than....actually it isn't THAT good." He said and made her laugh as he re-snuggled her again with a squeeze. They took a sip of champagne, and he said how it had been a wonderful evening as he looked at her leaning in and kissing her as she responded back.

Layla heard him moan as his tongue moved into her warm mouth, hers responded back by caressing his and letting the kiss linger and deepen. Layla felt for the table and placed her drink down on it and then took his from him after she broke the kiss.

She moved to her knees and straddled over his lap, she ran her fingers through his hair leaning his head back into the couch. Her head turned, her hair fell around her face as she kissed him long and hard while her ass sat upon his lap. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she was head over heels for this man. Her soft moans filled the apartment, her lips wanted to touch his as she leaned into him and let the make out session continue.
 
I let out a content sigh as Layla slipped into my lap. Her hair cascading around me as we kissed like a satin sheet. How she got her hair that soft I'll never know. The weight of her on my lap caused my cock to surge in my pants. The warmth from her body seemed to radiate through me and it was the best feeling in the world.

As we kissed like this, her hips ground on top of me, rubbing herself against my hardness. Moans escaped both of our lips whenever they could, but our mouths were so locked together that any sound was difficult. My hands caressed over her back, the smooth silky material of her komono couldn't compare to her skin, but it was a start.

I found myself eager to be naked. But not exactly for the sex like one would thing. I simply wanted to feel her body against mine. Her skin caressing me like a warm soft blanket. I wanted to be lost in the pleasure of her body. I finally snuck my hand around from her back to her breast, cupping her large, yet soft and perky globe. My thumb found her nipple under her robe and flicked back and forth across it while my fingers squeezed gently. The noise she made was glorious.
 
Layla heard the soft sound release from his lips as she straddled his lap. There was this magnetic force that kept them close, keeping those feelings continuing. She was hoping it wasn't really only lust, hell she never lusted for anyone so it had to be more. She had been without sex for so long and it wasn't as if she couldn't get herself off, she just knew with Jason it was more.

Her hips moved slowly down upon him with each kiss. Layla ground hard then soft, back and forth and then in circles, each of his moans she matched with one of her own. There were times that both of them groaned at the same time as their tongues danced as one. His fingertips felt good pressing into her back, the way the soft material, slowly glided across her skin with the motion of his hands.

Layla wanted to hold him, wanted him to hold her, she was emotionally and mentally entwined with this man. She felt his hand slide around to the front of her robe as her back arched and she broke the kiss looking into his eyes for a brief moment. Layla closed her eyes and moved her head to the right and left it roll back and around to the right. She gasped and moaned as his thumb moved across her nipple making it stiff, she bit down on her bottom lip and rolled her hips.

She knew if things didn't calm down they would definitely end up screwing that night. She was caught between just wanting him to snuggle her and sex. She knew she wanted him to stay, Layla didn't want him to leave tonight. Jason's thumb caressed back over her nipple again and again, each time Layla reacted with movement and sounds.
 
I have been with a woman that reacted like Layla did when I touched her. Her hips rocked on top of me, her breath came out in moans and I was incredibly turned on. I brought my other hand up to the seam of her robe. I played carefully with the fabric, gently slipping my fingers underneath and nudging it aside. I wanted to see her naked. I wanted her skin and her body to be freely exposed to me.

I looked up into her eyes, searching for permission to pull her robe open. I would take this as slow as she wanted, but I also had limits to my control. My thumb moved in little circles around her nipple as a slow smile spread across my lips.

"This is a nice material." I told her. "So soft, and supple." I squeezed her breast, and let my smile turn into a smirk.

My body was on fire for this woman. I couldn't believe the effect that she was having on me. I wondered what would happen from here. Was this a sexy start to an amazing relationship, or would it be a fling? No, I refused to let it happen whatever we started here would be just a start to a very long and happy relationship.
 
Layla looked into his eyes, the feeling was there from the first time their eyes connected at the game. She sucked in a breath and moaned as his thumb circled around her nipple, she caught his smile and she smiled back biting her bottom lip.

"This is a nice material. So soft, and supple." He said as he squeezed her breast. She laughed tossing her head back and then lifting it up looking at him.

"Got to love the boyish charm. Goes with the devilish smirk. Go ahead...untie it. You know...you...want to." She said to him, she wanted to just enjoy this time with him. Layla placed her hands upon his shoulders and left him untie the robe like he was waiting so patiently to unwrap the biggest present under the Christmas tree.

Looking at him she left the smile drop from her face, it wasn't that she was unhappy or anything but more a serious mood took over. Leaning in and kissing him, she pulled back reaching up and pushing her hair back behind her ears as her breasts pushed forth, a nice curve in her back as she bit her bottom lip. As she went to speak words just didn't want to come out of her mouth, what the fuck was wrong with her she thought.

Layla dropped her eyes down and then back up looking into his again, "I um...would you like to stay the night Jason?" There it was out there, damn she could feel sweat beads on her forehead starting.
 
I smiled up at her, watching her position shift as she gave me permission to unwrap her like a birthday present. My hand moved away from her breast and my fingers slipped to the seams of her robe. I was about to peal her open like an orange when a worried sound came from her throat. I looked back up into her eyes and she asked me to stay the night, the tone of her voice clearly nervous and afraid that I would run for the hills screaming.

I let my smile reach my eyes and said, "I dare you to try and make me leave." I said and peeled her robe open. Her breasts were magnificant, firm, perky, just wonderful. I caressed the sides of her breasts, savoring her soft silky skin. Just wonderful. She was perfect in every way it seemed. My body reacted to hers, I felt myself growing incredibly hard in my jeans under her.

"My word, you are incredibly gorgeous." I told her shaking the disbelief from my head.

I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around the nipple of her left breast. My tongue flicked across the soft sweet nub. Her skin tasted devine and I worried that I wouldn't be able to stop tasting her.
 
Once Layla put it out there for him to hear, she was truly scared to be rejected by him and hoped she wouldn't be. Rejection sucked horribly, it didn't happen to he much but she really didn't push to date anyone because there was so much going on in her life she just didn't feel none would accept her and what was going on in her life but he seemed so different, he seemed kind and loving and the attraction was just so strong.

" I dare you to make me leave."he said to her bringing her great relief. Layla had hoped this wasn't a mistake, that he didn't think she was like this with every man she had ever dated because that would be false. The next day and there after would tell how things will go.

Jason undid the tie and parted open the silk robe, she watched as her bare breasts came into view and looked to him. "My word, you are incredibly gorgeous." He said looking from her breasts to her eyes. Layla felt all her insecurities wash from within her body. Doesn't matter how good you look, people always have insecurities and hers were now gone.

Layla moaned softly as she cocked her head to the side and looked down to him, watching his lips part as he took her nipple within her mouth and teased it with his tongue. She licked her lips and grinded down on his lap feeling how much she aroused him. In a soft voice she spoke out, "care to take this to my bedroom?"

If so she would have placed the berries and the champagne in the frig and went very willingly.
 
I ran my hands up her sides, stroking up and down. I just liked the feel of her skin under my hands, her smooth silky skin like heaven to touch. I leaned forward and kissed my way over her chest, letting my lips just feel my way over the rises of her breasts. Finally I looked up at her and smiled, "Your bedroom sounds wonderful."

I kissed her then, running my hands through her hair and holding her against me. Every passing moment my body got hotter and hotter the more I sat there with her. My cock urged to be free, my soul was alight to be one with her. The passion and feelings that have led us here didn't compare to what I felt now.

This woman was someone I wanted more than I ever wanted anyone. I've never wanted to make love with anyone before, but Layla, I wanted to make love too. It wasn't about simply sex, it was about a deeper connection than that and it made my fucking head spin.

I gave her ass a little smack and asked, "Well you gonna keep sitting on me or we gonna get more comfortable?" I gave her a teasing grin and said, "My zipper is killing me."
 
Layla felt his hands along her soft flesh. She could definitely tell he was an accountant just like he said, or some kind of desk man from the softness of them. His lips were just the same, so soft when he kissed her skin trailing soft touches across her chest. He lifted his head, Jason flashed her that boyish smile once again and Layla couldn't help but to smile back.

As he looked up to her he spoke softly, "Your bedroom sounds wonderful."

Jason leaned in and kissed her lips she could feel his hands upon her head, his fingers separated as they weaved through her long hair as he held her against him letting her take in his scent once again. Within she had a burning yearning, and he was the cause. The heat and desire she felt was like no other.

Layla wanted to feel him inside her, taking her hard and deep. She wanted to feel them mesh as one, to sweat from the heat as they made love and then just straight hard core sex. He was a behind the desk kind of man, she wondered if he was also a freak between the sheets as she heard half were.

"Well you gonna keep sitting on me or we gonna get more comfortable? My zipper is killing me." He said to her as he gave her ass a smack.

layla laughed and moved back from his lap, she glanced down and a grin appeared upon her face. She looked at him "from the looks of that I bet there's more than your zipper killing you."

She turned, closed the box of berries then looked at him. "Go ahead back, get comfortable. I'll be there in a minute." She grabbed the bottle and glasses as well and headed to the kitchen.

Layla's bedroom was very modern. She had a nice dark wood four post queen sized bed with assorted pieces that matched. She put everything in the frig and turned off any lights and headed back to her bedroom. Both sides of her robe were parted, showing her breasts and panties. As she walked into the room she shed the robe and hung it over a decorative sitting chair and smiled.
 
I let her put the berries and half-drunk champagne away while I made my way back to her bedroom. I shifted my pants in order to get the pressure off my dick, although nothing would help until I removed my pants entirely, with Layla around tonight I knew there was no hope in getting my boner to go away. Her bedroom was really nice. Her bed had a frame, complete with wooden posts. I let out a whistle and walked over to run my hand across her sheets. The mattress was soft and a big smile spread across my lips.

I was still pushing on the bed when she came, half naked into the bedroom. Her robe was still held up by the tie around her waist, but her upper body was still exposed and I loved watching her tits move as she walked.

"I really happy we came here, instead of my place." I told her, "I have a box spring on a cheap metal frame. My covers are made of satin but the mattress is a stupid box on wheels." I chuckled.

I pressed on the mattress. "This....." I said, unbuttoning my shirt and pulling it off revealing my stocky, but fit body. "This bed will be much more fun." I tossed my shirt off and stood there with a tented pair of pants, topless.

I kicked away my shoes and opened my fly, but didn't pull my pants off. Instead I beckoned her over to me, hunter in my eyes uncontrolable. "Come to me baby. Your turn to touch me."
 
As she placed her robe aside she watched as he pushed on her mattress, from the way he was he seemed very satisfied with it. His head turned back to the bed then back to her as he gave her a once, maybe twice over and again...seemed very satisfied with how she looked.

"I really happy we came here, instead of my place. I have a box spring on a cheap metal frame. My covers are made of satin but the mattress is a stupid box on wheels." he said talking about her bed comparing it to his.

Layla smirked, "Well, I'm sure you have a table...desk...washer...all will do as well. Remember to have sex or make love doesn't always mean it has to be on a bed. Maybe even outside..." She said watching him, loving that he seemed comfortable like her.

He pushed down on her bed once more and then looked at her as he talked and started to take off his shirt. "This..... This bed will be much more fun."

"Glad you approve," she responded back as she looked him over as he did her. He was nicely built. She wasn't into the whole muscle head scene, she liked men with a very toned build, defined muscle...and great eyes. He seemed to fit the bill. Damn, did she have a fairy godmother out there who slipped into her dreams? It seemed so.

Layla watched as he opened his fly as he stood by her bed. She really was enjoying the show, she wanted to laugh looking at his pants as they tented out and looked quite funny at the moment. "Come to me baby. Your turn to touch me."

Layla left her panties on and heels as she walked over to him. She took a few steps teasing him as she was so blatantly checking him out. She gave him a cat whistle as she stood behind him and placed her hands on his hips. Layla moved in close to him so he could feel her breasts press against his back, her nipples were hard and she knew he would feel them indenting his flesh.

Layla opened her mouth and lightly bit his shoulder, then kissed the spot following with a light lick of her tongue as she slowly began to bend her knees as she pushed his jeans down from his hips...his ass. All the while she kissed his back, her tongue danced along his spine down to where his underwear started. She squatted behind him, her hands flat along his outer legs, nails lightly raking till she had them down as far as they could go, polling at his ankles.

She stood up, her hands moved with her motion, her fingertips and nails tip raked back up his legs, only this time she moved her hands up the back of his legs and over his underwear covering his ass cheeks.

Layla slipped her hands into the waistband, leaning against his she placed her lips to his ear and whispered "Have I touched you enough..." She nibbled his earlobe between her lips and stepped around him and stood before him. Looking into his eyes, her fingertips now in the front of his tented underwear, she slowly pushed them down freeing him as his cock sprung out and slapped her stomach. "Enough yet ...?" She asked as she slowly pushed them down his ass, his thighs letting them drop all by themselves to his ankles settling on his jeans.

Layla stood back and smiled, her eyes running over his body. God, she though, he had a beautiful cock and she knew she would be riding that hard meat soon enough but she just wanted to savor her first time with him. Touching every inch of his body, tasting his flesh...enjoying the time they had together this night.
 
I felt myself surge as she walked slowly toward me, a seductive sway in her hips. I don't know if she even knew how fucking sexy her every movement was. As she reached me I decided to stay completely still, wanting to see what she would do if she had free reign. She moved around behind me, pressing herself against me, letting her breasts dig into my back. I felt her breath on my skin, her hands on me, her body against me. I leaned back against her, pressing myself with her. I liked her body against mine, and I decided that I wanted to hold her tightly against me after we finished whatever main event we finished.

I felt her drop to her knees behind me, her fingers pushed my pants down. I hissed as her nails raked up and down my thighs. The gentle scratching brought a soft moan from my lips, a pleasure I didn't even know I would like. She seemed to know how to push buttons on me already, ones I didn't realize existed.

She stood once more, scratching my thighs as she rose bringing a hiss from me. "Have I touched you enough yet?" She whispered into my ear, her breath blowing softly across my skin.

I closed my eyes and sighed as I pressed back against her once more. That was only a moment though, Layla moved around to face me, her fingers trailing along the waistband of my underwear. It was only a second before she removed those as well, pushing them off my hips and letting them fall to my ankles. I gently kicked the pants and underwear to the side.

I smiled as her eyes found my shaft, and I don't know for sure but she sure looked pleased. "I don't think it will ever be enough." I stepped toward her, closing the gap between us, once again my cock slid up her stomach. "I don't want to let you go, Layla I've never felt anything like the way you make me feel." My cock throbbed against her as if to make my point.

I cupped her cheeks in my hands and kissed her, pouring my feelings into her as best as I could. I wanted her to know that this would never be a one night stand, I was with her until she hated me.
 
Back
Top