Illinois friends!

Well I'm sure whoever it is is enjoying your company =)
I know I am.
I wasn't even sure if I should have posted anything last night heh.
Glad I did and met you all =D

We're nice, we don't bite. Well, not hard anyway.

Yes it seems that way =)
I think I'm gonna go to bed after this event in Star Wars lol

I'm finally writing those papers. Less than three hours to crank out two papers. I can do it.

One paper down, one to go. Thankfully, this one is shorter, and not worth as many points. :)

Finished. :)

I rock. Ok, maybe not. But 2 papers, around 1000 words each, in under 3 hours, while browsing Lit and Facebook. That's kind of impressive, right?

Finished. :)

I rock. Ok, maybe not. But 2 papers, around 1000 words each, in under 3 hours, while browsing Lit and Facebook. That's kind of impressive, right?
image_zps54451508.jpg

OMG, I love that little baby!!! :heart:

Well congrats on both of your papers done and over with!
Kick off the shoes, lay back and enjoy the rest of your night!
And hopefully your husband will treat you in bed tonight ^_~

Well congrats on both of your papers done and over with!
Kick off the shoes, lay back and enjoy the rest of your night!
And hopefully your husband will treat you in bed tonight ^_~

Doubt it, I think I hear him snoring on the couch.

Doubt it, I think I hear him snoring on the couch.

I mean I know I'm just way too horny for my own good but damn.
Oh well you got your papers done at least =)
And you know your husband better, and I know you have kids, but you could always spice things up and give him a reason to come back to the bedroom =D

I mean I know I'm just way too horny for my own good but damn.
Oh well you got your papers done at least =)
And you know your husband better, and I know you have kids, but you could always spice things up and give him a reason to come back to the bedroom =D

He's a busy man. He was gone most of today. 12 hours to be exact. Poor guy needs his rest too.

Yeah =\
Just a thought anyway, maybe one a day where he has the day off you can surprise him then =)

Day off??? What's that??

He's a very busy person, I understand it. Which is why my sex life is the way it is. I try not to get upset. Supportive and understanding, that's what I try to be. If it gets too bad, I have toys.

I just thought of something funny too. The medication I'm on to help my pain is also supposed to decrease my libido. If it has, I feel bad for my poor husband before I started on it!

Day off??? What's that??

He's a very busy person, I understand it. Which is why my sex life is the way it is. I try not to get upset. Supportive and understanding, that's what I try to be. If it gets too bad, I have toys.

I hopefully am not out of line or anything.
But have you asked or talked about a open marriage?
I mean I know it's not for everyone and again sorry if I am out of line in some way or anything.

I hopefully am not out of line or anything.
But have you asked or talked about a open marriage?
I mean I know it's not for everyone and again sorry if I am out of line in some way or anything.

Not out of line, it's a valid question.

We've discussed it. He's not keen on the idea. Sanctity of marriage and all that jazz. Despite my argument that humans are not meant to be monogamous creatures, it goes against our very nature to reproduce as many offspring as possible, but sadly, he won't go for it.

Ok, I think I'm going to unwind with a few games on FB, then head to bed. Night lovelies :rose:

Not out of line, it's a valid question.

We've discussed it. He's not keen on the idea. Sanctity of marriage and all that jazz. Despite my argument that humans are not meant to be monogamous creatures, it goes against our very nature to reproduce as many offspring as possible, but sadly, he won't go for it.

I see.
Well then I guess as long as he will let you buy new toys now and then that will have to do.
I mean if/when I'm into a situation I won't have a problem with it.
I mean I'd want her to make sure whoever she is sleeping with doesn't have a STD or something. But I would want her to be happy =)
And she can still very much love me and sleep with others.
I would maybe want to watch too.
And I'm going to sound like a perv, but if she wanted to sleep with other woman I'd totally not have a problem with it.(I'd totally want to watch too)
Although I also understand from the other end of it.
If I had a hot woman like you, I'm not totally sure I'd want to share either =)
It'd be a conflicting thing. Though in the end, it'd be what would best make her happy, because at that point I have the most wonderful woman by my side, and I will do anything I can to keep her as happy as I can.

Back