Induced Lactation

MasterandSir

Really Experienced
I have a fetish for induced lactation and was wondering if anyone else likes it. I love how inducing lactation changes the body. I love how big milk filled tits hang and how they move in a bra. I love the taboo of having breast milk outside of infancy. I love the weight and strain of milked filled tits. Oh and I love the control of inducing lactation.

Anyone else like this?

We have

discussed it at length but because of work schedules and residing in different states at present have not gone further. Both love the idea - its just the practical aspects of managing/maintaining lactation would be nearly impossible under the present circumstances. Curious though - have done a lot of research on the mechanics of inducing lactation but I can't seem to find out how LONG a process it usually takes. When I gave birth it only took a day or so but that was......a long time ago in a galaxy.... Anyway, I would be fascinated/interested in finding out what your experience has been in this regard.

I really love this, the submission of lactating for someone, a constant reminder that every part of your body is owned, the tension in my tits, the slightly nervous feeling that I might start to leak at inappropriate moments. I love being controlled this way. When my swollen lactating tits are put into tight bondage and the milk trickles down over the ropes whether I want it to or not. To be his milker to slake his thirst. The wonderful sensation of giving suck. And being able to supply lubrication when he wants to slide his cock between my breasts.
Hmmmmm major fetish:eek::devil:

discussed it at length but because of work schedules and residing in different states at present have not gone further. Both love the idea - its just the practical aspects of managing/maintaining lactation would be nearly impossible under the present circumstances. Curious though - have done a lot of research on the mechanics of inducing lactation but I can't seem to find out how LONG a process it usually takes. When I gave birth it only took a day or so but that was......a long time ago in a galaxy.... Anyway, I would be fascinated/interested in finding out what your experience has been in this regard.

all women are different and inducing lactation does take longer than production after birth. I find it rather easier than most and can usually start producing within two to four weeks but many girls take up to three months. Consistency is important.:kiss:

I really love this, the submission of lactating for someone, a constant reminder that every part of your body is owned, the tension in my tits, the slightly nervous feeling that I might start to leak at inappropriate moments. I love being controlled this way. When my swollen lactating tits are put into tight bondage and the milk trickles down over the ropes whether I want it to or not. To be his milker to slake his thirst. The wonderful sensation of giving suck. And being able to supply lubrication when he wants to slide his cock between my breasts.
Hmmmmm major fetish:eek::devil:
Really love that description of yours.

Argh!

all women are different and inducing lactation does take longer than production after birth. I find it rather easier than most and can usually start producing within two to four weeks but many girls take up to three months. Consistency is important.:kiss:

Three months! Gack - actually managed to get colostrum production in about 10 days at one point but that's when we decided to.....postpone this particular pleasure for a while longer. For me though it's less about the submission of lactation... Its just such a TOTAL experience....and a totally sensual, erotic experience. Like you said - never knowing when you might start to leak - feeling that fullness and tension in your breast and then the burn as your milk lets down, sometimes with so much force - the heightened sensitivity of breasts and nipples (and consequently EVERYTHING else).

Three months! Gack - actually managed to get colostrum production in about 10 days at one point but that's when we decided to.....postpone this particular pleasure for a while longer. For me though it's less about the submission of lactation... Its just such a TOTAL experience....and a totally sensual, erotic experience. Like you said - never knowing when you might start to leak - feeling that fullness and tension in your breast and then the burn as your milk lets down, sometimes with so much force - the heightened sensitivity of breasts and nipples (and consequently EVERYTHING else).

three months is really the outside don't worry if you can produce colostrum in 10 daysthen you are likely to be like me and do it quickly

three months is really the outside don't worry if you can produce colostrum in 10 daysthen you are likely to be like me and do it quickly

To add to what SB says, if you've lactated before, then you should relactate quicker than a woman who has never produced milk before.

It is definatly something i would love to do one day.

Is featured the most in my fantasies

The idea of sucking on a woman's tits regularly until she lactates, then feeding off of her really gets me hard. I must have a repressed Oedipus complex somewhere.

I was on a medication once that made me lactate. Wish I was still lactating, it's sexy.

I was on a medication once that made me lactate. Wish I was still lactating, it's sexy.

i didnt even know it was possible to lactate outside of pregnancy.

amazing breasts pink. hmm....mmmmm!!!!

My wife was taking the herbal pills to induce lactation and using the breast pumps. But work schedules got in the way and she couldn't stay on a regular schedule. She did say that she actually did feel her breast were getting that full tight feeling. If she was only able to continuue I would have been in heaven. I enjoyed partaking of her milk after the birth of our 3 kids and miss it, and would love to experience it once more.

Questioning

Pink and jrwms.... Pink-you mentioned you were on a medication that made you lactate and I'd be curious to know what that was (feel free to PM me if need be "peachesnfigs" on yahoo). Also - herbal tablets? I was taking Fenugreek supplements but wasn't aware there was a specific herbal supplement to help induce lactation. All this discussion has me seriously thinking about it again - tho' it would be tough to manage/maintain for the previously mentioned reasons.

Pink and jrwms.... Pink-you mentioned you were on a medication that made you lactate and I'd be curious to know what that was (feel free to PM me if need be "peachesnfigs" on yahoo). Also - herbal tablets? I was taking Fenugreek supplements but wasn't aware there was a specific herbal supplement to help induce lactation. All this discussion has me seriously thinking about it again - tho' it would be tough to manage/maintain for the previously mentioned reasons.

I hope you don't mind that I'm going to PM you as I have a list of information that you might like.

Peaches it is the combination of feenugreek and blessed thistle three times a day. Then pump every 3-4 hrs, it also helps if you can have your SO suckle on your breasts as well. It is also important to train your mind into believing it will happen.

Thank you

I hope you don't mind that I'm going to PM you as I have a list of information that you might like.

Yes - I'm looking forward to getting that list. Getting some PMs from others wanting more information too and I'm passing on my links and lists to them as well. There are a FEW good resources that I've found that discuss inducing lactation in sexual terms, as opposed to maternal, which I found very refreshing.

Ok Thanks!

Peaches it is the combination of feenugreek and blessed thistle three times a day. Then pump every 3-4 hrs, it also helps if you can have your SO suckle on your breasts as well. It is also important to train your mind into believing it will happen.

My SO welcome to suckle as often and as long as he wants.....LOL (I can handle all the rest....I DO believe....I DO believe....I DO believe.....)

Yes - I'm looking forward to getting that list. Getting some PMs from others wanting more information too and I'm passing on my links and lists to them as well. There are a FEW good resources that I've found that discuss inducing lactation in sexual terms, as opposed to maternal, which I found very refreshing.

I think it is a distinctly sexual thing, while it is also maternal. And judging by this thread, it is a fetish shared across a fairly wide spectrum :)

That's funny peaches. I had no problem with the suckling on my wifes tits either, was nice to get her into the bedroom every 3-4 hrs and do my part in the process.

posting my schedule here incase you didnt get it

list is
fenugreek 1600mg/day
blessed thistle 1500mg/day
motilium/domperidone 30 mg/day
fennel salad every second day
pump 5-8 minutes every 2 hours for 2 week each side
pump 8-10 minutes every 3 hours for 2weeks each side

Back