Let's Get Textual (Closed)

His sudden cold shoulder was totally understandable but it still put a frown on her face. Hesitantly, she reached out for Tommy’s elbow. She paused just before she touched him, wondering if maybe she’d been too harsh and whether to apologize. Uselessly, her hand fell back to her side uselessly.

“Tommy...” she started. “Please. I know this sucks but we can’t hurt him like this. Still, I don’t want you to feel like you’re not welcome. Your his best friend Tommy and I don’t want to come between that. Please - even if it’s awkward between us or you can’t look at me anymore don’t let that stop you from coming around him,” she pleaded.

She scooped up her clothes while she waited for his response but he was quiet as he dressed, not saying a word.

“There’s blankets in the hall closet,” she tried, but only received a nod of acknowledgement.

Finally, when it became clear he had nothing left to say to her, Anna held back tears at the friendship she’d just ruined as she darted down the hall to her room.

When she had curled up on her side facing away from Adam, Anna let her tears fall silently into the pillow.
 
There was so much that Tommy wanted to say to Anna’s whispered pleadings, but he knew it would all come out wrong. He took a fresh hit off the vape as she left to go to her own bed, with her boyfriend, and he couldn’t help but wonder if she would kiss Adam goodnight with the mouth that had just sucked him off.

He shook the kinky thought from his mind. Anna certainly wasn’t the first “taken” girl that Tommy had messed around with, as revenge for whatever transgression the boyfriend had committed. And she probably wouldn’t be the last.

He exhaled the thick smoke from his lungs. Better to put Anna behind him, like she wanted. He gathered his things. With a smirk he noted Anna’s vodka bottle on the coffee table. He didn’t bother to put it away before he left, opting to walk home at this late hour. He made it home and fell asleep, alone.
 
Needless to say, Anna didn’t sleep much. She laid awake listening to Adam snore for a few hours as her guilt and sadness overtook her. He slept in on account of his hangover and wasn’t in a great mood when he rolled over to sling an arm over her and bury his face in her nape, so she didn’t make any attempt to kiss him good morning or try to engage him. She was paranoid for a moment that he’d smell the marijuana and Tommy on her but he wasn’t alert enough to realize.

The thought was enough to drive her out of bed and into the shower where she scrubbed for nigh on half an hour until she was satisfied there was no evidence of her betrayal left.

When she got out, she eyed her phone and debated on sending an apologetic text but thought better of it, planning to leave well enough alone and try to let things cool off. Still, it was hard not to reach out and send a message to him where they’d been chatting constantly over the last several days.

She felt empty.
 
Tommy woke up just before noon. Adam wasn’t back to the house yet, and Tommy had no desire to do much of anything for a while. His band had a gig at a local bar that evening, but that was all that was on the schedule.

He found a comfortable spot on the couch to turn on netflix, but it wasn’t long before Adam and Anna showed up. Tommy did his best to play it cool.

“Hey man, have a good birthday?” Tommy asked Adam as they came through the door. Adam just nodded, obviously hungover. “You don’t have to work today, do ya?” Tommy asked. Adam rolled his eyes and nodded.

“Yeah man, I’m already late,” Adam replied.

“Fuck. Is there any way you can drop me back at my car? It’s over at Anna’s. I walked home last night, I was so fucking wasted,” Tommy asked him.

Adam shook his head. “That’s the wrong direction,” he said. He looked over at Anna. “Can you give Tommy a ride back to his car?” he asked her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. Tommy and Anna’s eyes locked.
 
Her heart was pounding the entire time that Tommy and Adam chatted as Anna contemplated the chilly reception she might receive. God knows she deserves it, but looking at Tommy now didn’t make this any easier. He was so fucking handsome and now Anna knew more about him than she ever should, so instead of getting him out of her system like she’d hoped, Anna realized he’d permanently soaked in under her skin like tattoo ink - a companion for life. He was always on her mind and now he’d left an imprint on her body, too.

She was startled out of her daydream when she heard her name loud in her ear. Both Adam’s and Tommy’s eyes were locked on her and Tommy had raised his eyebrow as he considered her in speculation. She flushed, embarrassed at being caught.

She hadn’t quite heard the question but she put on a smile and nodded anyway, going, “oh yeah! Great idea!” Even though she didn’t understand exactly what she was agreeing to.
 
Tommy smirked and raised an eyebrow at Anna’s apparent enthusiasm for the idea.

“Great, thanks babe,” Adam said. “I gotta get cleaned up and get to work. I’ll call you later,” he told her, kissing her again on the cheek before heading off for the shower.

Tommy locked eyes with her as Adam left the room.

“Hey,” was all he could really say. The events from late the night before ran through his mind in crystal clarity, and he felt the blood rush once more to his loins. “I, uh, appreciate the lift,” he said, scratching his head.
 
A lift? Huh? What on earth was he talking about?

Then, her mind caught up to the previous conversation and her heart sunk, realizing she’d just agreed to being in a small space with no escape routes with Tommy. After the events of last night it would be so awkward and Anna knew it was a very bad idea. Well, there was no way out of it now. They did need to talk some things over, though.

Her smile was flimsy as she said, “yeah, no problem. It’s no big deal.”

But it was. She was freaking out.

Fuck.
 
The tension in the air was thick, thicker even than it had been the night before. Tommy took a deep breath and was happy he’d managed to get a shower before Anna had arrived.

“Let’s go,” he said. He opened the front door and let her walk out of the house in front of him, eyeing her butt as she did. Thick and round and firm, encased in tight jeans, Tommy had to restrain himself from grabbing or smacking that ass. He might have succeeded, if he’d tried a little harder.

Instead, his hand found her butt and gave it a firm squeeze, right as he closed the door behind him!
 
Anna jumped in shock, mortified.

She whipped around to face him, mouth dropping open in shock.

“Tommy!” She hissed. “What the fuck?! Adam is right inside! The hell are you thinking? I know you understand that we can’t be doing these things!”

Her raised eyebrow told him that she wasn’t impressed, but she couldn’t deny that his large hand on her rear really did feel great... it was so large that it almost completely encapsulated one cheek and all she could think about was him holding her down and spanking her raw with those hands.
 
Tommy smirked and winked at Anna. “Shouldn’t,” he corrected her, and walked past her down to her car. He could tell that she liked having his hands on her, in spite of her protests. “Just messin with you, sweetheart.”

They got in the car and headed towards Anna’s apartment building.

“So last night never happened, right?”
 
She nodded firmly, not willing to be overruled in this. They had to draw the line somewhere, after all.

She played dumb.


“Last night? I’m not sure what you’re talking about - nothing happened last night other than the fact that I got hammered and slept on the couch for a few hours.”
 
Tommy smirked and watched her as she drove. “That’s funny,” he mused. “I thought I was the one that passed out on the couch for a few hours...” he mused.

He had to wonder though... how much did she actually remember? The thought occurred to him that getting her wasted could lead to quite a bit more happening between them. It would be a terrible thing for him to do... but he couldn’t deny that it was intensely hot to him.

He shifted in his seat, trying to keep his stiffening cock from tenting his gym shorts.
 
Every few seconds she’d spare him a glance out of the corner of her eye. She could see the bulge in his shorts from here and she fidgeted with everything in reach to distract herself. It was useless.

She cleared her throat.

“I mean, I might have been so drunk that I passed out on the floor for a few hours and thought I’d made it to the couch,” she shrugged one shoulder, trying to cover herself.

“All I remember is that Adam was drunk too and that he passed out in the middle of some hot sex and then that was that.”
 
Tommy snorted slightly at her story, and shrugged. They had just arrived at Anna’s apartment building and pulled into a shaded parking spot.

“Meh. We’ve all been there I guess,” he said. He reached over and squeezed her thigh. “I will apologize, though, if the party I threw for Adam left a... bad taste in your mouth.”
 
Oh, but he was so ballsy!

For a moment she had no idea what she could even say to that, so she fumbled for a second before settling back into defensive snark, eyeing the hand on her thigh. His grip wasn’t anywhere that could be considered inappropriate, just above her knee, but Anna had alarm bells ringing in her brain as she supplemented the last time his hand was between her legs.

“It may have been a bit sour, yeah, but nothing that stuck with me.”
 
Tommy smirked, giving her leg a squeeze once more and before releasing her. He recalled quite well how she had said “Yummy!” after sloshing his jism around in her mouth.

“Well, thanks for the ride,” he said. He knew she remembered everything just as well as he did, but he would play her little game for now.

He pulled out his vape pen; it still had plenty of THC oil from the night before. “You got any plans today?” he asked her. He toyed with the vaporizer for a moment, the look in his eyes clearly offering her another hit...
 
Her eyes slid to it for just a moment before she shook her head.

“No thanks,” she said, remembering the hazy, light feeling the marijuana had given her last night. That high was just as dangerous as her drinking when it came to lowered inhibitions.

“It’s no problem, Tommy,” her expression softened. “Anytime.” She wanted to tell him that she’d always be there to help him out but she didn’t dare give him the chance to twist those words into something much dirtier than the innocent way she meant them. Some things were better left unsaid.
 
“All right,” Tommy said. He didn’t want to leave her, but he knew it was probably better if he left. “I’ll see you later.” He opened the door and got out and headed over to his pick-up. He got in, keyed the ignition, cranked up the stereo, took a hit off his vape pen, and drove off before he got any other ideas about Anna.

Last night was a fluke. He knew it. He should have known better. He had to stop obsessing over her. It really didn’t matter that she had given him the best blowjob of his life, and done what nobody else had ever been able to do, which was take his meaty fuckstick fully down her throat. He sighed. At least he had that memory.

Besides, it would be better this way. He couldn’t keep doing this to Adam, after all. He hoped and prayed that Anna wouldn’t suddenly develop a conscience about it all and feel the need to confess their sins. He didn’t think she would.

He made it back to the empty house. He was tempted to message Samantha, just to take his mind off Anna, but decided not to. He wound up just drinking and smoking the day away...
 
It seemed to take a while before Adam realized that Anna was a bit cold. He figured it was just something at work or that she had some issues of her own but by the time he realized her ire was directed at him it was several days later. His apology was lacklustre but at least he tried, so Anna decided it wasn’t worth the fight. She gave up and let it go but she wondered just where this relationship was going. If it continued the way it was Anna might have to abandon ship. It didn’t mean that things weren’t strained between them

Anna tried to put her encounter with Tommy out of her mind but he was the first and the last person she thought of every day. She didn’t know what she was going to do; her shenanigan with him had only made her infatuation worse. Tommy had been nothing like Adam - so wild, sexy and so much “more” in all ways. He was adventurous and Anna knew she could have fun with him, but knowing that just made it that much harder to stay away.

She found herself reading back through their texts and pictures at random moments of the days that followed and several times her finger hovered over the “delete” button but she couldn’t bring herself to do it.

*******

About a week later, Anna was curled up on the couch underneath her warm fleece blanket debating that same issue when one of her roommates practically dove on top of her. Anna jumped, fumbling her phone and trying to hide it from the other girls’ view. Anna sighed, turning her attention to her wispy blonde-haired roommate. Abigail wasn’t rail thin by any stretch but Anna had always said she could use more meat on her bones. She kept pretty fit, though, and Anna did envy her that. Her sky blue eyes and shoulder length platinum hair made her an attractive prospect for many a guy.

Anna wondered what she wanted.

“Hey girl,” she started, twirling a lock of hair around her finger nervously.

“So, I just wondered who that guy was that threw the party a few days ago. You know, he seemed pretty close with Adam? Tall, Tattoos? Really broad shoulders? Jesus - have you seen him? I bet he could crush me under those abs and I’d be okay with that,” Abi rambled.

Anna’s stomach dropped. Of course. It always came back to him. Why did she have such shitty luck?

“Yeah, Tommy you mean,” Anna said slowly. “Where are you going with this?”

Abi chewed her lip, glancing up at Anna shyly.

“I mean, you must have his number since it seems like he’s good friends with Adam, so I wondered if you’d let me have it? I really wanna ask him out and I’ve been thinking about it all week,” she admitted.

Anna tried not to let her frown show. There was no way in hell she’d introduce them - Anna didn't want to admit it but she didn’t want any other girls pawing at Tommy. She told herself that it was because Abigail wasn’t Tommy’s type; Tommy seemed to like curvaceous, strong-spirited women with a hint of the wild side in them and Abigail was so far from that it wasn’t even funny. Plus, Abigail wanted commitment. Tommy just didn’t (at least, Anna didn’t think he did... Did he?).

She denied the funny little flip in her stomach that whispered you don’t want any little bitch wandering in on your territory even as she made up a story to scare Abigail off.

She reached out and took the other girl’s hand.

“Oh, sweetie, Tommy is bad news. He’s handsome, I’ll give him that but he’s looking for anything but a quick fuck. I know you’re trying to put yourself back out there after Zachary broke up with you but Tommy is not that guy - he’s the definition of ‘fuck and flee’ and he will chew you up and spit you out. If you want a one night stand then he’s great, but otherwise Tommy spends all his free time drinking and smoking up. It’s up to you, but just think about it okay? I’ll give it to you if you really want.”

Abigail flagged visibly, disappointment etched onto her face. Hesitantly, she shook her head. Anna could tell she might have won this round.

Abi said, “uh, I mean, I knew he wasn’t exactly my type but I was hoping you know? Maybe I do just want a casual thing,” her eyes flashed as if she’d made a resolution just for a moment before they slipped back into uncertainty.

“But I dunno. I kind of want to move on with my life and find myself a real man but I’m still young and maybe I should be exploring all my options. Can I think about this? I have to figure out what I want, I guess, but I’m not going to be boring Abigail Hawkins any longer - I’m looking for some fun in my life, too. Maybe I’ll back off Tommy but I’m not saying no to the possibility,” she finally said.

Abigail leaned forward to squeeze Anna tightly, smiling into her hair.

“Thanks babe - this has been a great talk! You’ve been super helpful! Goodnight!”

********

Anna laid in bed cursing to herself four hours later. Her mind kept picturing the two of them together and Anna felt her stomach rolling in nausea. She didn’t want to see him with anyone.

Yes, it was selfish. Did she care anymore? Not at all.

Finally, angrily, she reached under the pillow to grab her phone. She texted a now familiar number: I said things had to go back to normal but I don’t even know what that means anymore. Everything comes back to you and I fucking hate it! :mad: before tossing her phone to the other side of the bed.
 
Tommy’s band had just finished their second set of music at the Crossroads Blues Bar that Friday night, and it had gone quite well. The place was packed more than usual for their gigs, and the energy with the crowd had been really good as they jammed out.

He was just sitting down at the bar, the crowd starting to thin a bit, when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He was about to check it when a blue-haired punk-rock chick slid onto the barstool next to him.

“That was some slick guitar work up there,” she commended him.

“Why thank you. I’m Tommy.”

“Karina,” she replied, smirking a bit. “Let me buy you another drink...” Tommy was happy to oblige, of course, and forgot all about his phone. Karina’s intentions were pretty obvious, and he was more than happy to go back to her place for some fun...

7302076.gif


It was probably two in the morning when he was pulling his pants back on, and Karina was passed out, that he finally checked his phone. He scratched his head. He sent a reply:

Okay, I’ll bite. What did I do wrong this time?
 
Anna slept in that next morning. She hadn’t fallen asleep until well after three am so when she first stumbled out of bed looking like a zombie just before nine, Anna found she had no tolerance for nonsense. She’d herd her phone beep in the middle of the night as she laid there and stared at the ceiling but had steadfastly ignored it.

Now, as she brushed her teeth and checked her texts, Anna huffed out a frustrated noise with a mouth full of toothpaste. Although her text had been cryptic and she didn’t blame him for not understanding, Anna was irritated at herself for even sending the message in the first place. She had to learn not to let her impulsivity get the better of herself. Now she had to explain everything.

Instead, she settled for texting Keep it in your pants, Tommy.

She wanted to add: and don’t you dare take my roommate for a ride but she worried that he’d be spiteful and do it just to annoy her. She couldn’t take the chance.
 
Tommy had left Karina’s after messaging Anna, and had made it back home and slept in his own bed. He woke up the next morning, had some coffee, and tried to figure out what the fuck Anna had messaged him about the night before.

Tommy was even more confused when he finally got a reply from Anna the next morning. Why was she telling him to keep his dick in his pants? Why did she care all of a sudden? What did it matter to her if he got his dick wet? She had been adamant about denying anything had ever happened between them.

He messaged her back promptly.

Why do you care, exactly?
 
She worried her lip as she sat with her knees pulled up to her chest while she studied her phone screen debating what to respond.

She wrote out a message several times before backspacing and starting all over. She had no idea how she was supposed to excuse herself, so maybe half-truths would be best? Anna still wasn’t sure just how she was going to get out of this.

Suddenly I’m finding a lot of people that want to go for a ride with you and it’s annoying. Now I have to hear it from my friends about wanting your number and all the dirty details? I’m done. Keep your dick in your pants and stay away from my social circle!

Her words were firm and she repeated her earlier warning - maybe they were even on the aggressive side, but Anna was not kidding when she said that she didn’t want him with anyone else, let alone someone she had to live with. Hopefully it would be enough to satiate his curiosity and prevent him from trying to take a dip into this pool but not enough to know exactly which pool she was talking about in the first place.
 
Tommy scratched his head, and had to wonder if Karina was in Anna’s “social circle.” She definitely hadn’t been at the party, that was for sure. He smirked as he realized that Anna was getting jealous. He had to assume that her friends were asking her about him, which was quite the boost to his self-esteem (not that he really needed it).

He wasn’t quite sure how to respond, though. He pondered it for a bit before responding. He wrote out a few different messages to Anna before settling on one.

If you want me to keep my dick in my pants, you gotta be the one getting it wet
 
For the second time in 24 hours, Anna dropped her phone.

Her mouth gaped and her eyes were as wide as saucers, wondering if she’d imagined the words, but as she tipped her head down to look at her newly cracked phone on the floor she knew that Tommy had really went there. She wasn’t that surprised that he would, but just that it was so sudden. After a week of radio silence it seemed that Tommy still wasn’t prepared to behave.

She reached for it, examining the damage. The screen had some spiderwebbed cracks spreading from the home button but it seemed to be functioning just fine. She’d have to look at getting it fixed but she’d have to make sure Tommy didn’t ever find out that his naughty comment had caused her to lose control like that. She’d never hear the end of it.

She finally texted back after maybe about ten minutes spent thinking of doing just what he’d suggested - getting his dick wet in her.

The only thing you’ll be getting wet is your hand in the shower!

Followed by: That’s not fair, Tommy. I thought you respected me more than that but I should have known

The tone of her second text was much more sedate compared to the snappiness of her first and she hoped he got the message, but Tommy never played by the rules so Anna was never sure what to expect.
 
Back
Top