My loving sister (close for rvplymates)

I answered the phone as you left the room. It was my boy friend. We talked for awhile as I walked to the second bathroom and told him I was not feeling well and would be going straight to bed. He took it pretty well. When I hung up the phone I thought I heard my brother scream but decided that was not possible.

It was around 7 when I decided to make something to eat. I knocked on your door and than opened it. "I am going to make something to eat. Do you want anything?"
 
I was busy with my comic when you knock at the door and opens it.
"I am going to make something to eat. Do you want anything?" You burst in asking.

I put aside the comic and speaks to you. "Come here sis, sit down. I had something to say. I want to make peace with you. Is Mike coming in his way? Let me help you in the kitchen."
 
I sat down beside you and I shook my head no when you asked if Mike was coming. I was a bit surprised when you said you wanted to make peace with me. You also stunned me when you offered to help me in the kitchen. That made me smile and I said, "I like to cook but it would be nice to have company while I do.
 
I hug you tight and whisper "sorry sis, I always love you" it was a sudden move and I know you will be surprised. You paused for awhile but you finally responded and hug back.

I run my hand gently down your long hair with a smile "before we go to kitchen, I really want to say this. You are beautiful." I jokingly continue, "how about your little brother, am I fun our just a clumsy jerk?"
 
I was surprised when you suddenly hugged me and whispered in my ear, "sorry sis, I always love you." I was surprised by your words and the way you hugged me. I frowned but than finally I hugged you back figuring that probably it was the right thing to do.

I felt your hand move through my hair gently and returned your smile. Suddenly you spoke to me, "before we go to kitchen, I really want to say this. You are beautiful." I wasn't sure if that was a normal thing for a brother to say. I had to chuckle as you asked, "how about your little brother, am I fun our just a clumsy jerk?" I giggled a bit before I told you, "You have always been fun."
 
I put on a t-shirt and hop out of bed. I take your hand, pulling you on your feet. Our body bums into each other and i kiss you full on your lips.

It was a quick one and before you could make any remarks, i broke it off "lets prepare dinner together. I am hungry".

I help out in the kitchen and prepare the table. I even help out with the washing which i never do. "Why Mike is not coming? He could be that busy on weekends"
 
I grinned a bit as you pulled on your t-shirt and hopped out of the bed. I made a surprised sound as you pulled me out of the bed. I found myself on my feet as I bumped into your body. I was stunned when I felt your warm lips pressed against mine.

Suddenly you broke the kiss and before I could say anything you spoke to me, "lets prepare dinner together. I am hungry".

I was still a bit stunned as we made our way to the kitchen. I had to smile when you helped out in the kitchen. I actually smiled when you set the table. As you helped with the washing you spoke to me, "Why Mike is not coming? He could be that busy on weekends" I shrugged my shoulders and frowned as that was the exact thought I had.
 
We had a lovely dinner, filled with jokes and laughter. The feeling was really good. We had not been doing this since Christmas and usually we would either eat out or buy our own dinner and eat alone in our own private room.

"Hey sis, May be we should be doing this more often. I can help you in the coming. I love this feeling of togetherness, feeling of family." I grabs you and gave you a big hug. Again this happen so sudden that you had no time to think. I gave your ass cheek a squeeze and goes to my room. " Good night"

I lay on my bed thinking of all that has happen today. I finally fucked my lovely sister and I think I had handle it well. She is not angry anymore. I think she is confused but she will be fine as time goes by.

I recall how you pushes me away angrily on my first approach and how you resist reluctantly when I eat your pussy. I remember your expression and your moans when I entered you, how you hold tight to my back when I fuck you deep inside. Aargh shit, if that phone call did not come in our way, I could had cum all over your face. I wonder if she is thinking of me now.

My mind is drifting away slowly while I rub between my legs. Soon fallen asleep.
 
I was really having a good time. I loved your jokes they made me laugh. I hadn't had that for a long time. The dinner was good and the laughter just made it better. I had to think back to when I was this happy and I realized it was at Christmas when we were together. Going forward I wanted us to always eat together and before I could say that you spoke.

"Hey sis, May be we should be doing this more often. I can help you in the coming. I love this feeling of togetherness, feeling of family." I smiled and as you grabbed me and hugged me I told you, "Yes that is exactly what I was going to say. I laughed but was a bit shocked as you squeezed my ass. You quickly said Good Night and went to your room. I watched you go with a stunned look on my face.

I frowned and went to my room confused by all that had happened today. I knew we had to talk as sex between siblings is not right. I should have fought you harder especially when your mouth and tongue began to work on my sex. I vowed that would not happen again. Even though I could not forget how much pleasure I got when you did that and then entered me. There had been some pain as you ripped through my hymen but than there was unbelievable pleasure.

I shook my head trying to get that picture out of my mind. I vowed it would never happen again as I slipped into sleep.
 
The next few weeks are just as normal as before. You are busy at work and I had my final exam to complete. Mike would drop by once awhile to see you and I guess you probably had forgotten about that incident.

I keep my words, helping out in the kitchen and dine together. Our relationship has improved and you soon get used to my compliments and teasing. "Wow sis, your skirts are so sexy. I bet all the guys at your office can't concentrate at work today"

One evening, you don't look happy. I decided to ask "I don't see Mike lately, are there anything wrong? He use to date you every weekend."
"Tell me if he ever bullies you"
 

"Tell me if he ever bullies you", I looked up at you with a sad look on my face as I told you, "I broke it up with him. You were right it was an abusive relationship. He tried to force himself on me and I punched him hard in the nose. Strangely I still feel sad even though I know I did the right thing. You taught me that a relationship should not be abusive and I should have broken it off a long time ago but that does not help the sadness I feel."

The tears really began to flow then as I turned my back to you. I took a step toward my room wanting some privacy for awhile.
 
Back
Top