A Rebirth

Maybe the Snoopy dance will be the 'next big thing' for 2013 ;)

Any dance you do will be HOT!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wish you a wonderfull and happy new year!

:kiss::rose:

fred

Attachments

• snoopy24.gif
    snoopy24.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 593
  • jeanne.gif
    jeanne.gif
    9.1 KB · Views: 199
Any dance you do will be HOT!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wish you a wonderfull and happy new year!

:kiss::rose:

fred
Awwww you are so sweet Fred :kiss:
I gave you a shout out in my index for the holiday thread index ;) You're the best :kiss:
I hope you are doing well and hope the new year treats you well :kiss:

Awwww you are so sweet Fred :kiss:
I gave you a shout out in my index for the holiday thread index ;) You're the best :kiss:
I hope you are doing well and hope the new year treats you well :kiss:

Thanks Pretty lady, I'm alive. Just another day for me alone. not a kiss ..hug.. or a touch of a human hand for so long.

hugs kisses fred

Hey sweet and sexy one, wishing you and hubby a wonderful fantastic and very naughty 2013, and YOUR YUMMMMMMMMYYYYYY:p:p:p
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

You should know I am counting down the days until our paths do cross. We did have a nice quiet evening. Now back to going to through all of these delicious Sub shots. Happy times.

Thank you, Handsome :kiss: I hope you and the Misses have a great New Year. May our paths cross ;)

So I typically don't post pictures of my full body unless it is well hidden. Now that it is a new year, I am going to challenge myself to change that. With that being said, I hope you like the pics below. lots of :kiss:es and :ps to each of you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!​

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
We are lucky to see you in all your natural and beautiful glory. I tend to believe that our imperfections are what makes us each so beautiful in our own way. Thank you for sharing your vulnerable side, (although I already knew how sexy your entire body and soul was!)

So I typically don't post pictures of my full body unless it is well hidden. Now that it is a new year, I am going to challenge myself to change that. With that being said, I hope you like the pics below. lots of :kiss:es and :ps to each of you!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!​

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! Very hot you are! I commend you for being brave and taking this step. I see NO need for you to hide any part of your body. It is beautiful.:rose::kiss::heart:

Thanks Pretty lady, I'm alive. Just another day for me alone. not a kiss ..hug.. or a touch of a human hand for so long.

hugs kisses fred

I wish I could wrap my arms around you and just give the best hug anyone has ever received! :kiss:

Hey sweet and sexy one, wishing you and hubby a wonderful fantastic and very naughty 2013, and YOUR YUMMMMMMMMYYYYYY:p
:kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Same to you Sexy Emmy! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
I am no where near as yummy as you ;) Since you weren't delivered for Christmas, think you can be gift wrapped for my birthday? hehe

Every picture of your tits gets me wetter. I would lavish attention on those nipples until you begged me to stop. XO

HAPPY NEW YEAR!​

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You look incredible Gorgeous! You are beautiful. I can't believe how long your hair is getting! I want to nibble on your breasts and tummy ;)
Maybe that courage will rub off ;)

You should know I am counting down the days until our paths do cross. We did have a nice quiet evening. Now back to going to through all of these delicious Sub shots. Happy times.

We are lucky to see you in all your natural and beautiful glory. I tend to believe that our imperfections are what makes us each so beautiful in our own way. Thank you for sharing your vulnerable side, (although I already knew how sexy your entire body and soul was!)

Thank you, Handsome :kiss: You always said I was beautiful (even in my former life here). It's not easy to share that side of myself sometimes, but I am trying :)

As for our paths crossing, it will be fun when it happens ;)

Wow! Very hot you are! I commend you for being brave and taking this step. I see NO need for you to hide any part of your body. It is beautiful.:rose::kiss::heart:

Funny how we view ourselves versus how others see us :kiss: Thank you Mr. jasonmason, I will try to remember that :)

You look incredible Gorgeous! You are beautiful. I can't believe how long your hair is getting! I want to nibble on your breasts and tummy ;)
Maybe that courage will rub off ;)

Thank you, Beautiful. Should we rub just to make sure that courage transfers? ;)

Back