Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lsmmdf46TK1r3tb9zo1_500.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm awesome ladies.

Morbid obesity is not beautiful and these woman are not healthy nor beautiful. Everyone of them represent why our insurance premiums are rising due to being unhealthy.

You are what is commonly known as a "fucking idiot", on several levels.

All the women posted here display beautiful, feminine curves. Which, were they "morbidly obese", would be nigh-on indistinguishable. Quite simply, you are wrong. Not only that but you've just made a complete mug of yourself. Excellent work, well done. *round of applause for More Malarky*

Now do everyone a favour and piss off back under your rock. If you don't like the thread, I have a revolutionary and ground-breaking idea for you: LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK!

(FFS, is October International Fuckwit Month or something? :rolleyes: )

Thank you for all the comments and PM's....Mrs_K was stunned....she is still very self-conscious about her body...though she said she is more comfortable with her 'rather large boobs'....her words:D:eek:

Great legs on Mrs. K

Thank you for all the comments and PM's....Mrs_K was stunned....she is still very self-conscious about her body...though she said she is more comfortable with her 'rather large boobs'....her words:D:eek:

The love and lust you have for your wife is very sexy. I'd flirt with you but flirting with married men is icky ;):D

You are what is commonly known as a "fucking idiot", on several levels.

All the women posted here display beautiful, feminine curves. Which, were they "morbidly obese", would be nigh-on indistinguishable. Quite simply, you are wrong. Not only that but you've just made a complete mug of yourself. Excellent work, well done. *round of applause for More Malarky*

Now do everyone a favour and piss off back under your rock. If you don't like the thread, I have a revolutionary and ground-breaking idea for you: LEAVE AND DON'T COME BACK!

(FFS, is October International Fuckwit Month or something? :rolleyes: )

I could never say that as well as you did Helen. :D
Bravo!

these women are beautiful not the anerexic stick insects that are potrayed as super

The love and lust you have for your wife is very sexy. I'd flirt with you but flirting with married men is icky ;):D

Well you just flirt away..... we can handle it. ')

but I understand. I take great pleasure in the lust and love I have for MrsK and I luv knowing others find her a pleasure to look at...

I am a 5'2" woman that is a 'big girl', and I have appreciated the original thread Pervy had and was very disappointed that it was taken down. I am thrilled to see a new version started and wish it a long and happy life. :)

People like Malarky aren't worth listening to - and it has taken me a very long time to come to realize that. I have spent many years thinking that my large size meant I wasn't desirable or sexy. There are times I am very self-conscious about what people think about me, and I know that they look at me and don't think for one moment I am sexual, sensual or attractive. But I've always had a very sensuous mind that has gone overlooked by the men around me because they want those 'picture perfect models'.

Visiting Pervy's threads and coming to realize the amount of people who see all body types as attractive makes me feel wonderful - add to that a loving man that I've met through Lit who wants me just the way I am, and all I can say is that life is good :D

If you don't like a particular thread - then don't visit it, but please, don't leave negative comments meant only to hurt the feelings of people who do appreciate it, it serves no other purpose than to make you look cruel and mean spirited.

As for me, I say thank you to Pervy, Helen and all the wonderful people who post here and offer support and such kind comments for those of us who don't fit the socially accepted 'norm' of what is beautiful. :rose:

Morbid obesity is not beautiful and these woman are not healthy nor beautiful. Everyone of them represent why our insurance premiums are rising due to being unhealthy.

gee not sure just where you got your info at. but its not the beautiful women or people that are large. and for you to just point out that they are is foul!!:mad:

and just so you know, i feel. now of the wonderful persons in the picture. or that do enjoy them, and that are like them. a great pride. and applaud them. cause in the face of peep's like you. they are yet still standing!! and i with them!!

so take yo! trifiling ashes back to where you were, with yo! comments! please!

They do have rather nice breasts. I do wish mine were larger, I hate being big but not having the stereotypical breasts.

Can't believe the old pic thread got shut down over that though. Never have understood that rule either. Oh well at least it gives you all an excuse to look around again.

This beautiful girl is Tara Lynn- they call her the plus-sized supermodel.
She is on the cover and features in a recent French "Elle" magazine and another Italian "Elle" magazine. Why do the Europeans always get it so right?

Lets hear it for a real role model.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/26/french-emelleem-features_n_514800.html#s76284

http://fashiongonerogue.com/vogue-italia-june-2011-cover-tara-lynn-candice-robyn-steven-meisel/

Hear!Hear! :D
She is Stunning...

This beautiful girl is Tara Lynn- they call her the plus-sized supermodel.
She is on the cover and features in a recent French "Elle" magazine and another Italian "Elle" magazine. Why do the Europeans always get it so right?

Lets hear it for a real role model.
She is lovely but the wicker chair should be burnt :)
I love this thread, it makes me feel pretty :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back