Recognition for Bored Sword

DamianWhite

Experienced
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Posts
31
There's a lot of talented authors on Chyoo. Torg in particular comes to mind, but there are many others that I've seen, and certainly many more that I haven't seen, as they write in genres that I generally don't delve into. But my favorite author I think is Bored Sword, who after being away for a while has added a new thread to the story Wincest at

http://www.chyoo.com/index.php/main.story.cover/7129

He's written a relatively small number of threads there, but they are long, descriptive, and extremely fun to read. I wish my writing was anywhere near as good as his. I also don't think that enough people are aware of them, as they are buried in another story. If you find incest stories interesting, I highly suggest you check out his contributions to that one, and let him know if you like them. I love reading the stories he is developing in that story so much, that I'd like to keep him motivated to write more of them.
 
Hey DamianWhite,

I think it's great that you have posted some positive recognition for another writer. I hadn't read any of BoredSwords work up until now and you are right, he is a talented writer. Be sure to give him feedback through the chyoo site too so he's sure to see it :)

It looks like something has happened to his story 'Tangled Up in Blue' though...
 
Last edited:
Hey DamianWhite,

I think it's great that you have posted some positive recognition for another writer. I hadn't read any of BoredSwords work up until now and you are right, he is a talented writer. Be sure to give him feedback through the chyoo site too so he's sure to see it :)

It looks like something has happened to his story 'Tangled Up in Blue' though...

Yep, I definitely voted his threads and left feedback as well, just to let him know I liked his writing and also to hopefully encourage him to write more. I'm hoping others may check his stuff out as well and do likewise. What I need to do is to also do the same for other authors. I do like the voting and feedback features on Chyoo. That's not to say that there isn't room for improvement, but I think anyone that writes stuff likes to get constructive feedback on it, and it motivates them to write more.
 
Back
Top