Mother is son's 18th birthday present

Her son is turning 18, and being a widow raising him alone, and perhaps not that well off, she's not sure what to get him, until she gets an idea. On his birthday, she sits him down and tells him "what I'm giving you is... me."

How about this start?

On one fine evening mother and son are playing some kind of game (a board game of some sort). The regular winning part has become very boring so both mother and son decides between themselves that they will do something exciting. One of them proposes the idea that the winner will become the master of the house for a week and looser will become master's slave. For the whole week the slave has to obey the master.

Incidentally the son wins the game, week after week.
 
How about this start?

On one fine evening mother and son are playing some kind of game (a board game of some sort). The regular winning part has become very boring so both mother and son decides between themselves that they will do something exciting. One of them proposes the idea that the winner will become the master of the house for a week and looser will become master's slave. For the whole week the slave has to obey the master.

Incidentally the son wins the game, week after week.

Sounds nice. At first it was planned for one week only, starting on his birthday (or leading up to his birthday, but they keep on playing it week after week.
In the beginning, it could be all innocent, but after some time, son thinks, he wants to step it up a little. Maybe, just for fun of course, he tells Mom to clean the house, wearing a "french maid" uniform. Mom enjoys to dress up, so she goes out to get a french uniform - including stockings, garter, etc. She looks very hot in it. And she even starts to talk with a french accent, calling her son "Monsieur".
Son likes it. He likes it very much. He never realize how good her legs look, but now, with the short skirt and the stockings ... at one point, she gets up a ladder to clean a high shelf. Son stands right behind her, looking up her skirt on her ass.
He starts to think: "What a great view. I should tell her to clean the high shelf more often. And maybe next time, I should tell her to go pantyless".

Or maybe, Mom notices that her son looks under her skirt. So the next time, when she wears the costume, she goes pantyless. She goes up the ladder again, while her son stands behind her. Suddenly, she hears him gasping for air ... and Mom knows, he just saw her bare ass and maybe even more.

Another idea could be: Instead of going pantyless, she wears the costume all week long. But the next week, somehow son looses the game (maybe by accident - he was distracted by something ... or maybe he lost on purpose). Since neither mom nor son enjoys cleaning the house, this is exactly what she tells him ... topless. The son has a nice sixpack, so mom enjoys watching him topless ... and the sexual tension grows. Or maybe she tells him to wash the car and when his t-shirt becomes wet ...

So now, son thinks he wants to spice it up and tell her to go commandos ...
 
another idea is this:

maybe sons birthday is on Christmas Eve. Or maybe it isn't a birthday present, but a Christmas gift.

Son is 18. He has some trouble (maybe his girlfriend left him, or they had a hard argument or something like that) Mom wants to lighten him up, so she decides to dress up as Santa Claus on Christmas Eve.

She gets a costume, including a long white beard and a big hood, so almost the entire face is hidden. On Christmas Eve, Mom tells son she has to leave for some time.
Shortly after Mom left, Santa walks in. Son is surprised, but when Santa starts with "ho ho ho" with a womans voice, Son realizes what is going on. His girlfriend dressed up as Santa. And his Mom left them, so they can celebrate X-Mas ... or maybe even XXX-Mas.
Son smiles and starts to hug Santa. Then he gives her a long kiss, even though the beard tickles him. Then he starts to feel her up. He grabs her boobs, through the Santa Costume. He really likes what he feels. Somehow her boobs seem to be bigger today, but probably that was because of the costume.
Slowly, he opens he costume and hopes to see some lingerie, but she wears normal t-shirt and jeans. Slowly, he lifts her t-shirt to get better access to her boobs. In the past, his girlfriend always told him to turn the lights off, before they fool around. And maybe he never was allowed to get into her panties.
He unbuttons her jeans and she doesn't stop him ... wow, he becomes really horny now.
Now he wants her fully nude, so he helps her to get the costume off. When he lifts the hood of her head, he notices something is wrong. His girlfriend ain't blond. He pulls on the beard ....
"Mom ???!!!"
"Well, I wanted to give you a special Christmas gift. Actually, I just wanted to give you tickets to a NASCAR race, but it seems as if something else is more interesting for you. Why don't you keep on unwrapping? I sure would enjoy it ..."

And so, son keeps on removing Moms clothes, until she is totally naked ...

Another version could be:

Mom wants to surprise Son with a Santa Claus costume, since he had a hard time with his girlfriend. But she was late, so all the normal costumes were already sold out/rented. The only Santa Claus costumes left are for Misses Sexy Santa Claus. A red hat, a very short red skirt, a matching red corsage (or something similar), red stockings, red gloves, and very small pants. But the most important part of the costume is: lots of skin.
Maybe Mom notices this and doesn't care. Or maybe she doesn't notice it at first. She is busy, so she doesn't put it on. On Christmas Eve, she takes the costume out of the package, for the first time. She is surprised how skimpy it is. Should she really wear it for Christmas? But then, she planned to surprise her son with it for quite some time. And since no one would see it besides her son, she thinks it is o.k. Maybe he would make fun of her, but she really wants to cheer him up, so that would be ok for her.

She puts the costume on. The top is almost too small. Her averaged sized boobs are pushed up a lot, so they look pretty big. And to match the costume, she either puts on high black leather boots or very high heeled shoes. She looks at herself in the mirror and can hardly believe what she sees. She looks and feels hot. She never thought she can look that hot at her age. She is really curious what her son will say.

She enters the living room, where her son sits. When he sees her, his jaw drops.
"Wow Mom, this is a very cool x-mas surprise."
Son takes a close look at every part of her body. Mom turns on some music and wiggles a little bit around to it. Son enjoys watching her. When Mom lifts her arms up, one of her boobs (or at least the nipple) becomes exposed, but Mom doesn't notice it (or doesn't she care?) Suddenly, Son leans over to his Mom and kisses her right on the exposed nipple. Mom is surprised, but enjoys it, so Son pulls a little bit on her top and now both boobs become exposed ... but Mom doesn't mind, so he continues to unwrap her ...
 
Re: Mother is Son's 18th Birthday Present

I have three sons and that's what I gave them for their birthdays.

Now, they take turns sleeping with me at night.

098_1000.jpg


On Sunday afternoons we get together in the living room and they have fun gang banging me.
 
Re: Mother is Son's 18th Birthday Present

I have three sons and that's what I gave them for their birthdays.

Now, they take turns sleeping with me at night.

098_1000.jpg


On Sunday afternoons we get together in the living room and they have fun gang banging me.

Just thinking about the possibilities ... Maybe Mom goes to the sons, one after the other and tell them about a special gift. She could be dressed like on the photo, or she wears lingerie.

Or, as an alternative, she can go to them, while they are together and tell them: "I have 3 gifts for you- 3 orifices in my body. So who wants to cum in my pussy, who wants to cum in my mouth, and who wants to cum in my ass?"
 
I still like the simple premise of a mother giving her son the gift of obedience for his birthday, and him gradually testing further and further (but without cruelty or humiliation or sharing, preferably) what that permits him to ask for.
 
How about:

The kid is a virgin, he's really down on himself all the time and she knows it. Her husband is dead/gone/whatever and she's not been getting any for a while either.

She's got no money, fine, but she knows of a masked swinger party going on. Now they can both get some action. She brings him inside, makes a few introductions, then they part. He gets pulled aside by some girl and they go fool around. He gets more and more comfortable fucking and getting sucked by everybody in attendance, maybe even a guy or two, but he never comes. Not because he's some superhuman porn star, but because he's nervous...until he's plowing this hot older lady. He's having the time of his life, until he comes and collapses on her in exhaustion. She whispers in his ear:

"Happy birthday, son."
 
I like your premise and also your notion of staying true the original idea. I'd like to think about it a bit before committing but might give it a try. I'm in the middle of a big story now so it would be a few weeks before I could start.

Cool! PM me, would you, and let me know what you were thinking.
 
Anyone else want to give this idea a try?

Here's a plot variation. The previous story was good, the mom was a resisting moral mom. Here the boy is a weak personality, the mom strong.

What if the opposite? Boy gets hooked up with bad girl, mom is seriously worried. She knows the boy only goes out with bad girl for sex, and comes up with a simple plan - give him the sex, he'll drop the bad girl.

And let's say "bad girl" is really bad - does coke, maybe shoots up junk, is on the path to get boy on it....in which case he loses his scholarship, drops out of school, and no one supports mom in her old age.

Mom starts remembering her days in her late teens and twenties, remembering techniques and things she hasn't done in ages. She remembers and starts to practice again, deep throat and anal. Stuff that she used to do, just to not get pregnant. Since hubby died, all she's got is her toys. She remembers doing it in the car, in public places, in the theater. Any thing the boys wanted, if they were nice and treated her right.

But now, it's up to her to save her son from horrible things - drug addiction, maybe jail, maybe death. She's scared to even talk about it to her best friend -if she did, the friend might tell the cops and everything would backfire on her.
 
Back
Top