Some Q&A For the Ladies

my girl likes it more when it is that time of the month she says yea its kinda messier then usual but with the cramps and all. theres nothing like a good love making session to help her back feel better. :D
 
I think it depends on the women and I know my wife is sex craved at that time of month(I'm a happy man;))
 
.....a most sensual time

Yes, when that time of the month rolls around I am more easily aroused than I normally am (if that's possible LOL).
Being intimate with just anyone during this time is usually a no-no for me. When I am on my period I have to be with someone I am totally comfortable with and that knows every inch of me. I feel the need to be with someone like that because even thought making love during my period feels so good--it still is awkward for me.

As far as trying new things---no. I am just ready to be made love to and gently massaged & touched all over which ends in a major hard fucking session. My orgasms seems more intense during this time.

Ya know with fucking, the more lubricated you are the better it feels......well that time of the months gives you all the lubrication you need! hehe

Keep up the good work DSouth!! I luv ya man!!
 
Oh, yeah

Definitely more horny during my period (husband nods head and smiles - no, not THAT head LOL).

Sex does help cramps, and usually one touch of a finger or lick by his tongue during my period, and I go off like a rocket.

Maybe the "forbidden" aspect is what makes it so good.
 
Re: Oh, yeah

Enjoying it said:
Definitely more horny during my period (husband nods head and smiles - no, not THAT head LOL).

Sex does help cramps, and usually one touch of a finger or lick by his tongue during my period, and I go off like a rocket.

Maybe the "forbidden" aspect is what makes it so good.

I'm sure being "forbidden" is part of it...

Whatever it is that makes it so good, I can't get enough of it.

And as for helping the cramps, I tell my significant other that there's nothing like a good "medicinal fucking"!

Thanks for you openess and please, continue right on Enjoying it.
 
Sacred Blood!

Hello DriveSouth!

Since becoming a woman, at 12. I have gotton my Moontime like clockwork the night of the full moon. And for 2 weeks from then, I am Ultra Hot!
Not anything unusual before. But During, My Goodness Gracious!
All the nerves in my body are on full alert. I swear I have hard nipples and a swollen clit the entire 2 weeks ~Laughing Loudly~
My Husband cares not about my cycle, just that he gets to lick and kiss it whenever he asks. I always oblige ~Sweet smile~
My Man was so enthusiastic in his clit kissing one night, he added his own blood to the fun. He crashed his nose a little hard, and it made his nose bleed!
After administering a little aid, he got right back between my thighs and lapped it all up.
My Sweet Baby Trooper Guy!
Then there is the day before my Moontime. A Most Unplesant experience for everyone involed.
I am a walking bomb. A RudeNastyAssBitch is what my husband calls me then...
The whole cycle is beautiful and so very powerful!
I am Woman. Hear Me Roar!


Blessed Be, The Sacred Blood!
Be Well,
RNAB
 
I'm telling you, this is the best. If you have reservations, please overcome them and take part in a wonderful experience with your lover.
 
Bloody sheets

Don't know about erotic ... but you can abandon yourself more and not use protection because its practically impossible to get pregnant. There is something incredibly horny about a guy who goes down on you during your period though, not that there are many of them out there!
 
This is my kinda question

Well,DS. I have pleanty to say on this subject.. I am horny all the time as we have discussed in other posts..*grin* I am the same as most of the women here, i get super horny a few days before my period and then i am even hornier than usual. I want to touch and grab and lick and suck...mmmmmm anything I can get my hands on. My husband loves it, I have him in my mouth constantly and I cum tons just from doing that. The only bad thing with my period is that I have endometriosis (short but sweet description is that it's when the lining of the uterus grows outside of it...anywhere it wants to) With the endo, I ususally have uncontrollable pain and sometimes when it is that bad, no matter how horny I might be, I am usually having cramps that I can only describe as almost giving birth. My husband is soooooo sweet and gentle with me during these times. he really takes care of meand I can tell how concerned he is with all of me, physically and emotionally. As I stated before I am ususally the everlastingcocksucker most of the time but even more so during "that time" of te month. I don't realy want him doing the same to me though...I like fucking during that time, hard, fast and ALOT!!!! So. it's all good, he's cummin and so am I.
 
Re: Bloody sheets

emmakaufmann said:
Don't know about erotic ... but you can abandon yourself more and not use protection because its practically impossible to get pregnant. There is something incredibly horny about a guy who goes down on you during your period though, not that there are many of them out there!

Don't know about erotic? -

You reference two things:
1- but you can abandon yourself more
2- something incredibly horny about a guy who goes down on you

This spells erotic encounter to me sweet emma.
 
Re: This is my kinda question

Kasha said:
Well,DS. I like fucking during that time, hard, fast and ALOT!!!! So. it's all good, he's cummin and so am I.

And for me at least, it offers some explanation to what I feel is and incredible number added to the running orgasm thread over on the general board.

Thanks for answering my thread...
 
I have had some experience with pleasuring a woman during this time. The first time, we were both so caught up in the moment, that neither of us noticed until it was over. I looked down, saw my fingers covered with blood, and completely freaked out. I thought I'd done some sort of damage to her, not realizing that she would have let me know the instant I did!

Since then, I have heard several cases where women actively seek as many orgasms as possible during their period. Something about it eliminating much of the blood and tissue through the movements of the uterus, thus decreasing the pressure.

Also, I have to say that I have found that some women are crazy about performing oral sex during this time, and that's a pretty cool thing in itself!

[Edited by doctor_insanus on 03-11-2001 at 12:06 AM]
 
The Period Thing

I must admit, the first time that I read this thread I was appalled. How could one....gross... However with the encouragement of my friend *wink*, I must admit that it was an experience that I have to say rewarded both of us with more than either ever expected. The love making was the ultimate giving on both our parts and has caused our bond to become even more harden. Because of the my quick judgement, I needed to post for the record...

Lesson learned.... Don't knock what you haven't tried.. RS
 
Re: Bloody sheets

emmakaufmann said:
Don't know about erotic ... but you can abandon yourself more and not use protection because its practically impossible to get pregnant. There is something incredibly horny about a guy who goes down on you during your period though, not that there are many of them out there!

This is perhaps because sometimes former lady friends have discouraged us from doing so, because they feel unclean. *wry smile* So the number of gentlemen willing to be of assistence to their lady love at such a time, might be higher than you expect. All one needs to do is but ask, or draw this subject into discussion. Without knowing you might be seeing such a gentleman. Pleasant surprise, no??
 
I am far more aroused during my period-it is so intense and the sex is freer and yet amazingly womanly! I don't mind the sheets-heck they wash! As for oral-go for broke, let it go ladies, pleasure is not taboo or dirty.
 
This is my very first post here but as I was sent this site by a good friend I thought it was the least I could do for him. I am pretty much the same as the other women I have read the replies from. A few days prior to getting my period I am exceptionally horny, wanting and very much needing to have multiple orgasms. I find myself masturabting frequently during that time along with the usual sex with my husband. I enjoy oral sex with him very much and especially at this time of the month. I want him in my mouth constantly. My nipples are more sensitive then usual and having them pierced just adds to the sensitivity. I can usually achieve an orgasm easier during this time also. My husband isn't into playing when I actually have my period so once again I am "flying solo" during that time, except for the occasional phone partner :)) I was lucky enough to have that happen this past month and it was an incredible conversation where I was able to have multiple orgasms. So all in all, even tho I have an incredible appetite for sex any time of the month, when I am having my period it seems to be even more so. I don't think having my period makes me want to do things I wouldn't normally want, as there isn't much I won't try. smile. Hope this helps.
 
You had to ask.

I become very much like a spider. Yes, I could be interested, but the partner had better be damned careful in his approach and technique or I'll bite his head off.

Or I might let him live, but I'll sting him, paralyze him, and let him be food for the young.
 
Sex - during my period

Well.....hormones are a good thing....I have ahd a hysterectomy but still have my ovaries....and even with no period, the timing of my cycle is still the same...and at "period" time, I want to be fucked again, and again and again.
 
There is not too much more I can add to this thread that hasn't been said. I enjoy sex during my period...it does make it more intense! I think I have had only one man go down on me when I was bleeding though, and it wasn't from being on my period, it was when he 'popped my cherry'. That felt good too, but that was many years ago, has not been done since while bleeding. Hell, I had to practically talk my BF into having sex with me while I was on my period, and when he finally did he couldn't believe how good it felt. He has had no objections about sex during that time any more.;)
And, I stay hot all the time as it is, and during my period I get hotter.
 
A few days before I am very horney and get hot all day, all night! Hubby gets very squimish during and I don't think I would like it either.....feel rotten and I ache everywhere, just want my midol and to be left alone. I am very moody, but then after the fifth day I get very horney.
 
I too am very horny during my period. Lucky for me that the smell doesn't bother my boyfriend at all! We have sex all through my period.
 
Oral was always a big thing with my ex. She loved it. I loved it. Everyday at least once. I could tell she was about to start her period from the taste. Tasted liked blood - go figure. We are all full of blood. Big deal. Her O's were longer and much more intense a few days before she started. Although G-gasms were even more intense during those days I had to be careful because the uterus was already cramping and G-gasms tend to stimulate that. During heavy days I always found that with a shower and staying up around the clit and I could avoid the biggest flows. The chin looked like I'd come fourth in a hatchet fight but I didn't have to swallow too much. Towards the end of the period when the old chunks are emerging the taste was not exactly pleasant but a wet washcloth shoved up against her lips and I could concentrate on her clit without too much mess. Intercourse was done with a towel. Again, no big deal. Not like anybody's been stabbed or anything. Just a few square inches of skin been flushed out. What's with the terror some guys show? We even played in the bath a few times...little clots floating on the water and a we'd flick them at each other. A shower later and we're all clean. Blood is 98.something % water. We love our weemen. They're full of this stuff. So love 'em to the bone guys. I mean they do too..to the BONE I mean...

Have any guys out there "tasted" the differences over the course of the month. Tangy right after the period and not as wet. Really gooey around the time she ovulates with a syrupy sickly sweet taste/smell. Kind of neutral for a week or so after ovulation and then that metallic/blood taste starting about a week before she'd start again and getting REALLY wet. The intensity of the O's were different too - Xcept G-gasms. Those were explosive any time. Combine a G-gasm and a good tongue lashing and she was a gibbering PUDDLE !!

I miss you, babe. I can still taste you.
 
CreamyLady said:
You had to ask.

I become very much like a spider. Yes, I could be interested, but the partner had better be damned careful in his approach and technique or I'll bite his head off.

Or I might let him live, but I'll sting him, paralyze him, and let him be food for the young.

I hear you on that one.

As to why the horniness? Simple biological responce. Actually, the days before your period are when you are most likely to become pregnant(like when you get the clear discharge right before) and the increased sex drive is directly linked to the hormones.....drives you to seek a mate at the time you are most likely to propogate the species, and oila! you're in heat.
 
Back
Top