44 yr. old MILF

Happy Valentines day to all of our friends on Lit!

Last edited:
Those pictures that I posted earlier were just bad quality. You deserve better...Take two!

Last edited:
A new series of pics that are ready to share. Remember if you jerk that thing it's the least you can do to let her know how she was...

Last edited:
How nice! A woman admirer. Do tell us in graphic detail just what it is that makes you rub your clit when you look at her? And what you would like to see?

I want a title for this one...I have "all you can eat" and "buffett". Whatchya 'all got? ?

It looks like a very tasty buffet to me Stan. And I envy you have the opportunity to partake of that feast. It must be so much fun to lick the moisture from her folds, and finding the sensitive nub with your tongue tip. Thanks for sharing. :rose:

I want a title for this one...I have "all you can eat" and "buffett". Whatchya 'all got? ?

How about, "open and ready for business.'
What makes that pic so arousing is that it looks like she is ready for me to slide my cock into her.
Which, of course, is what I am imagining as I
well, you know what I'm doing.

That thing gets so slippery that OSHA makes me wear a hard hat when I fuck her...Ba dum Ting( high hat). Remember we need to name that picture :)

Last edited:
That thing gets so slippery that OSHA makes me wear a hard hat when I fuck her...Ba dum Ting( high hat). Remember we need to name that picture :)

you couldnt serve a wet pussy better than that!!! tongue out and almost licked my screen!!! yummy!!

Beautiful and well worth spending some time Licking!!!:)
Name the pic, Tasty! :devil::)

Can't show any bone here or else I'd have a few of Jamie sucking mine dry! So Ill do the next best thing...Jamie's tits from last nights shower!

Last edited:
I call this series tunnel vision...Enjoy...

Last edited:
Back