Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Old Yesterday, 05:36 PM   #1426
DeepGreenEyes
Who knows what evil lurks

I've been AWOL for awhile, dealing with work and the emotional and son-relationship fallout from the news of my mom's prognosis.

I've missed a lot of dramatic developments here and want to serve a big, delicious plate of FYC to everyone here, with a big side of fyc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
Looks like I get to join the club. Again.

My sister went into the emergency ward at the beginning of March. It turns out she has some serious problems with her bone marrow and acute myeloid leukemia. I won't bore you with the details but I had my fingers tightly crossed for some good news yesterday. Nope. Round 2 of chemo did not do the job and she's been re-admitted to the leukemia ward full time.

I'll be heading back down to see her soon. She's 55. Our mom died of cancer at 57. My sister is terrified.

I'm numb.
I'm so sorry the news wasn't better, K. Please take care.

"A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men."
---Willy Wonka

ME: I guess death clarifies.
CURIOUS_IN_CALI: Death is like camping. You pack up just what you need and go.

~ Some poems

~ Save second base

Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM   #1427
midwestyankee
Pen and Kink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroin View Post
Looks like I get to join the club. Again.

My sister went into the emergency ward at the beginning of March. It turns out she has some serious problems with her bone marrow and acute myeloid leukemia. I won't bore you with the details but I had my fingers tightly crossed for some good news yesterday. Nope. Round 2 of chemo did not do the job and she's been re-admitted to the leukemia ward full time.

I'll be heading back down to see her soon. She's 55. Our mom died of cancer at 57. My sister is terrified.

I'm numb.
Well, damn. I'm sorry the treatment hasn't been successful yet. This is beatable. They'll find a way. It's so good that you can spend time with her. Hospitals can be such lonely places.

Please visit Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming Hut and Bondage Barn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collar_N_Cuffs View Post
Shank, you're a bigger tease than even I can be!

Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM   #1428
Keroin
aKwatic

Thanks so much everyone. My hopes remain high but my heart breaks for what my sister is going through. If I could take her place, I would.