*Adventures in the Female Anatomy*

Every picture you post is captivating, always leaves me wanting more though. :rose:

Well hopefully there shall be much more :) I don't know about captivating, could do with some better photography really.

Are you applying to college? me too? which schools?

I'm English so depends what you mean be college, but I'm already at university as a 'mature student'. Mature at 22 woooh.

Mmmm, very nice :)

Thanks mister x
Very beautiful, I can't wait for more.

Thank you :)

Damn, love your sexy tummy. :kiss:

Thanks writer, it takes some work >.<

You're so risque.

Can I have some tit in my face please? :devil:

Only if you let me ride you in the meanwhile ;)

Now that is a sexy stomach I would love to kiss. :kiss:

Thaaaanks, like I said to writer, I've been working a bit.

Maybe not so artistic, but you always were the master (mistress?) of the shirt grab. ;)

Looks like someone has been working on her abs. Gym or surfing?

Working on everything really. Gym, I've not been surfing yet this year, should though. I do weights (heavy ones not girl ones) followed by core and then a 25 minute run. So try and get everything in.

Working on everything really. Gym, I've not been surfing yet this year, should though. I do weights (heavy ones not girl ones) followed by core and then a 25 minute run. So try and get everything in.

Yep, that would cover everything. Get surfing girl. It'll blow those cobwebs out. I went out and bought a new MTB since you were here last. I feel like a 23 yr old again.........Whatcha doin on Monday night? :devil:
\/
\/
\/
It's ma BURTHDAY on Monday wooooh.

Bloody hell... Where were the beautiful women when I was at Uni? LOL

Hope the birthday is a good one...

Happy Birthday come Monday!

And if you decide you'd like to study in the U.S. I would certainly sponsor you! ;)

Happy Birthday :D
hope you've enjoyed yourself and got up to some mischief :rolleyes:

Hmmm... can't help but think that your heart isn't in it this time.

Hope you're enjoying your adventures elsewhere. X

Back