Not open for further replies.
I have no mouth and I must scream

I have no nose and I must sneeze.
I have no gland and I must secrete.
I have no lobe and I must adjust.
I have no eye and I must blink.
I have no brain and I must think.
I have no mouth and I must drink.

I closed out my old savings account at my local bank this morning. And then I opened up a new checking account at a national bank. One step closer to making my move a reality...

EL NIÑO/SOUTHERN OSCILLATION (ENSO)
DIAGNOSTIC DISCUSSION
issued by
CLIMATE PREDICTION CENTER/NCEP/NWS
and the International Research Institute for Climate and Society
14 September 2017

ENSO Alert System Status: La Niña Watch

Synopsis: There is an increasing chance (~55-60%) of La Niña during the Northern Hemisphere fall and winter 2017-18.

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/analysis_monitoring/enso_advisory/ensodisc.shtml

Ninos_ninafirst_620.jpg

I'm packing...

I have way too many DVD and CD cases...

I drive down on Tuesday. I don't know if I will be ready, or have an apartment yet...

Ah, irony . . . the bottle of champagne I saved from our wedding seven years ago has turned to vinegar.

Og will be offline for a week...

Tomorrow morning we're going away for a week. My only internet access will be in locations that have parental controls - libraries etc - so I won't be able to be on Literotica.

Apart from that we're supposed to be doing outdoor activities if the weather permits.

While I'm away don't do anything to embarrass the servants or frighten the horses.

Tomorrow morning we're going away for a week. My only internet access will be in locations that have parental controls - libraries etc - so I won't be able to be on Literotica.

Apart from that we're supposed to be doing outdoor activities if the weather permits.

While I'm away don't do anything to embarrass the servants or frighten the horses.

I'm sure I speak for all when saying "Have a good time", Ogg.
As to frightening the horses, I'll leave that to others.
:)

I feel like we're becoming strangers and it hurts, but maybe I never really knew you. Maybe I only imagined I did.

I'm packing...

I have way too many DVD and CD cases...

I drive down on Tuesday. I don't know if I will be ready, or have an apartment yet...
It took me two days to drive down here. I got my apartment settled right before leaving. Didn't get functionally moved in until Friday evening. Still don't have a tv or internet, so all of my entertainment has been on my phone...

Started work on Monday. Haven't done much yet. They didn't have a computer ready for me like they were supposed to, so we had to set that up twice... Things are about to pick up drastically though. Carwashes await.

Tinder seems more useful down here too, and even though I haven't matched with any real people yet (two spam accounts), it seems like there are more people around that I don't have to pay a $13 toll plus parking after a 60 to 90 minute drive for (oh how I hate New York city)...

It took me two days to drive down here. I got my apartment settled right before leaving. Didn't get functionally moved in until Friday evening. Still don't have a tv or internet, so all of my entertainment has been on my phone...

Started work on Monday. Haven't done much yet. They didn't have a computer ready for me like they were supposed to, so we had to set that up twice... Things are about to pick up drastically though. Carwashes await.

Tinder seems more useful down here too, and even though I haven't matched with any real people yet (two spam accounts), it seems like there are more people around that I don't have to pay a $13 toll plus parking after a 60 to 90 minute drive for (oh how I hate New York city)...

Take it one day at a time, and smile.
Good Luck

I can't believe I have a place of my own 1165 miles from everyone else I ever knew...

I have just checked my account on xhamster where I have posted some of my stories. They have odd foibles. The words 'family' and 'sister' were always changed to include some asterisks.

But since I last looked, they have changed 'sister' to 'sisister' throughout my stories Virgin's Sister and Virgin's Sister Again.

Odd.

Rick Pitino Fired As Louisville Basketball Coach Amid Massive Bribery Probe
by Colin Dwyer

..."In court filings, prosecutors describe two scenarios in which an Adidas staffer secured payments for families of U of L recruits. In one instance, an Adidas employee arranged for $100,000 and ongoing monthly payments allegedly funneled through a third-party company for a high school player, who is currently a freshman athlete at the school.

"That athlete is widely believed to be star recruit Brian Bowen."...

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...e-basketball-coach-amid-massive-bribery-probe

More From The ACC (UNC in particular)

...From the University of North Carolina comes a story of affirmative action carried to its logical conclusion. The NCAA has been investigating UNC for violations of its code of conduct, allegedly for providing its athletes with no-show, easy grade courses where the basketball stars can get an A without ever going to a class and then turning in one meaningless paper. You won't be surprised to learn that the courses at issue are in the African American Studies Department. But UNC has just been exonerated! Its defense: these were not special courses for athletes, but rather were courses available to all students...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back