The Vampire and the Angel (closed for Nickissora)

-He groaned and fucked her hard and soon came for her flooding her ass and smiled finishing .-"Well you were good tonight better then normal."-He smiled.-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shin kept going and felt her cum and smiled.-"I hope your enjoying sis...i want to give you even more."-He grins and smiled.-
 
"I hope you have a good night, your honor." I said politely as I cleaned up for my next client, who was an actor. I greeted him to see what he wanted to play this time.

-------

"Mmmm yes, fuck me Shin." I moaned wanting to feel his cock inside of me.
 
-The Man Came in and he smiled.-"Ah Charlotte."-He kisses her cheek a long time client of hers.-"oh its been brutal at work this week i need something to relief this stress away...what can you recommend darling?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shin moved his cock deep in side her slowly laying her down legs lifted high as he began to move his cock in and out of her body.- "mmm yeah sis it feels so hot."
 
I smiled as I was approached by my next client. Like the other, he knew I was a vampire, but knew I would not hurt him. "It is so good to see you, Mike. I am sorry to hear about your day. Let me guess, that bitch co-star again..." I said.

Mike worked with an actress on a show that was a complete bitch. Her name was Amy Wynne. A tabloid even labeled her the worst actress to work for because she was very picky about who she worked with, she would freak out if her dressing room did not look just right, and she talked a lot of shit on the crews she would work with. She seemed to get a sadistic thrill tormenting Mike. I had an idea to help Mike keep his sanity. "I will play Amy and you can have your way with me taking out all your frustrations." I suggested.

I found an outfit that would be similar to what Amy would wear. I found a very short black skirt, a sheer white blouse, and underneath I had on a red lace bra and panties. I had Mike go and knock on the door pretending that it was the dressing room.

--------

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yes!" I moaned as Shin fucked me. With being an angel, he had such a powerful aura that it could be felt. I could feel it on my body which sent shivers of sheer pleasure all over my body.
 
-mike was Ready as he knocked on the door harder and harder.-"Amy Dam it why are you taking so long."

--------------------------------------
-Shin took her his cock drove in to her harder and moaned each time he fucked her and slipped in side he felt good and it only got better every few thrusts and moaned.-"Oh Yeah sis oh fuck."
 
"I am not ready yet!" I yelled acting bitchy like Amy would. There is a hot tub in the room so I get in the hot tub pretending to be taking my time as she would before going into a shoot. I could use my powers to fix the door when he broke in so I was not worried about my boss getting mad.

-----------


I ground my body against Shin's as I gently caressed him and kissed his neck.
 
-He busted in and slapped her hardf he gripped her hair.-"You Cunt you fucking cost us Time and money."-He bent her over forcing her to bend over and began to slap her ass hard an d not letting up watching her dance a bit.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shin kept thrusting and moaned as he came filling her body she moaned and he whispered.-"don't worry angel cum is a bit different."-All her addictions and drugs she had trouble controlling felt it melt away it oozed out like black sap form her pussy rather quickly before vanishing with his cum.-
 
The slap actually did not hurt me. However, for realism I pretended that it is. "You cannot do this to me! I will report you for this!"I yelled as he began to make his move and cried out in pain as he began to spank me roughly.

-------

I felt even better after Shin came inside of me. My addiction for heroin was completely gone. I was changed after this and intended to continue this change for the better. I smiled and said, "Thank you.". I kissed him passionately. Charlotte was truly lucky to find such a great guy and I hoped to eventually find the same.
 
-He laughed and Began to spank her harder with a Ruler and kept slapping her ass hard.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-This was Fun...Umm i guess i am taking up time with other clients huh?"-He said blushing.-
 
"Maybe we can do it again sometime, Shin." she said. Before working with another client, she bought him something to drink while he waited on Charlotte.

-------------

I cried out in fake pain as Mike beat the hell out of my ass with the ruler. He was seriously pissed with this actress, but I knew with me helping he would get out the pent up aggression to where he would not get fired. "Stop it!" I pretend to cry.
 
-Shin waited patiently alone and feeling anxious wasn't sure why either.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Mike smiled and kept beating her ass red.-"shut the fuck up."-He took his cock out and gripped her hair as he began to fuck her mouth.-
 
"MMMMMMMM!" I moaned pretending to whimper in protest as he began to forcefully fuck my mouth. I used my powers to make sure that Shin was okay. I knew that the people from the carnival would be determined to find him considering he was their prized and only real attraction. I was going to make sure that shit was not going to happen. I could see that he was fine and sitting enjoying a drink though a little nervously. I summoned a girl to approach him. Her name was Denise and she was a real sweetheart.

--------

Denise

http://i.imgur.com/yG7RN.jpg

I knew as well as the others that Charlotte was a vampire. I admit that the first time I started working I was a little afraid, but she turned out to be a great worker and very trustworthy. I gladly accepted when she sent me a mental communication to see her new companion. I saw him sitting nervously at the bar.

"Come with me and I will make damn sure you have a good time." I said. I might not be a supernatural being, but I could feel his powerful aura. She then told me that he was an angel which intrigued me. I led him to a room and asked him what his pleasure would be. I showed him the costumes I could wear for him.
 
-The Actor took his frustration out and just slapped her tits and face hard as he fucked her mouth.-"Just a bit more whore take all that cock."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

-Shin blushed and nods as he walked and followed he no longer stood by angels law hense his ability to sin but it was odd.-"Thank you."-when they sat in her room she showed him costumes and bit his lip.-"hmmm I am not sure."-He points to a very flirty looking one not sure of its name or what it was.-
 
I sucked harder on the actor's cock and moaned as he slapped my breasts. I used my powers to mentally check on Shin. He was safe and having fun.

--------

Denise


Shin picked a very revealing maids outfit. I decided to play a maid who seduces her employer. i told him my idea. I led Shin to a room that looked like it was from a mansion. I began to clean bending over baring my was and giving him a very ample look at my cleavage. "How was work today, sir?" I asked.
 
-The actor moaned as he came and threw her roughly down.-"Fucking slut now show me your ass."-he slapped her tits.-

-------------------------------------------------

-Shin blushed a bit.-"I am....ok i guess...Its been a long day."-He smiled a bit to her as she cleaned he kept peaking at her from different angles.-
 
I pretended to fearfully bend over offering my ass for Mike. I quivered in pleasure as I felt his cock press into me.

--------------

I walked over to Shin as he pretended to be tense from having a "busy day". "You seem tense. Is there anything I can do to help, sir?" I asked with a smile approaching him leaning in with my cleavage in sight for him.
 
-Mike shoved his cock deep inside her ass and began to fuck her hard.-"fucking fuck whore fucking beg for forgiveness and more fucking you slut."

---------------------

-Shin blushed a bit and looked.-"oh....i don't know i just need to relax."
 
"Please don't hurt me! I am sorry for being such a bitch." I moaned loudly as he fucked my ass hard. I hoped that it would help him deal with the stress he was dealing with in regards to the actress.

*********

"I can help." I said as I leaned in to kiss Shin. My body pressed against his. I undid my top baring my breasts.
 
-He pounded her ass harder and harder moaning.-"mmmm oh fucked yeah thats right now where do you want the cum."

----------------------------------------------------------------

-He groaned and Shin rubbed her breasts a bit and moaned in the kiss.-"mmmm You can and i would love that."
 
"Mmmmm, cum on me" I moaned wanting Mike to cum on me. I used my telepathy to know that my rock star client was running late, but would be there. He told me that the new client would be in. I honestly did not know what to expect. My boss did not tell him I was a vampire. With new clients, I was very cautious because I did not want to frighten them away or just in case it was a vampire hunter. I had to get a good mental read on this guy to know fully if I could trust him. I moved with Mike's thrusts moaning in pleasure and came for him. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes!" I cried out.

----------

I got onto Shin's lap subtly grinding my body against his. I moaned as he caressed my breasts, "Mmmmmmmm". I continued to kiss him.
 
-Mike Pulled out and came on her all over her as he smiled paying her a nice amount for all she did.-"Thank you again Charlotte. Same time next week?"-He smiled.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Shin blushed more as he rubbed and pinched her breasts gently enough to be tender and yet sexy he moaned in her ear as she ground against him. One hand went down and rubbed her pussy a bit. This was all still new and he felt something turn in side him he would wait to figure that out later.-
 
"Of course, darling" I said with a smile. I put the money in my purse and paged my boss to tell him I was ready for my next client. I cleaned up putting on a silk black robe. I could sense him walking through the hall. I had a dark and familiar feeling. A former lover. I had not seen him in years. I cut ties with him considering how evil he was. He was a warlock and loved causing misery. I greeted him in a very icy manner but remaining professional. "Long time no see, stranger. I thought I left you in New Orleans about a century ago... I think it was when you tried to drop a balcony on a man proposing to his fiancee just because you thought it was funny as hell. What brings you slithering back?" I said in a very cold yet sultry tone.

I met James Covington in 1890. I admit that it was fun on some of the mischief we got into. The sex was very intense and rough. How I liked it. So rough that one night we spent the week in a rundown warehouse where he and a gang stayed in the warehouse used and abused me for a week. I don't know why but I was turned on by how dangerous the situation was. Of course, with Phillip being powerful he was in control of the situation and knew I could handle it. However, he royally crossed the line when he decided to drop a balcony on a guy trying to propose to his love using his powers. I was furious. Luckily, the guy was okay. Needless to say, I slipped out and for the longest time I had been able to conceal my powers to avoid him around 1916. I guess I dropped my guard thinking he gave up. My back was turned to him. I felt him come up behind me placing his hands on my waist. I felt him kissing my shoulders up to my neck.

"Since you are my customer, what will it be tonight? We have a dungeon room here. I must say though I cannot do anything for a week like we did at the warehouse because I have someone who will be waiting on me." I said.

--------

I gasped as he slid his fingers inside my pussy. "Ohhhhh Shin" I moaned.
 
Last edited:
"Two things my love first im after a very particular being a angel he vanished off my radar and tracked him to this town but i can not find him if you fo let me knwo its important and second...oh i remeber a certain vampire who loved to be a helpless daughter to her daddy."

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Shinn kept at it fingering her body and playing it like a fiddle he made her moan.-"Let me please you suck me off my darling maid then i will enjoy pleasing you."
 
I did not show it and I was very good about concealing due to my powers, but I was panicking. He was after Shin which meant that Shin had to conceal what he truly was. James was going to be a problem. I mentally communicated with Shin. I was good at concealing that as well. I learned a long time ago that James could read my thoughts, so I got a lot better at hiding them as well using telepathy.

"Shin, my former lover is here and he is after you. It is very important that you hide your angelic abilities. He is a worlock. He is in the room with me. I will be okay. Don't worry. Just pretend to be human for a while. I don't know why he is after you yet, but I am about to find out." I said mentally to Shin.

I very carefully pretended not to know what he was talking about. I answered in regards to him mentioning one of my sexual interests, "I still do, but the difference is that now you have to pay for that since I am at work. It is really going to cost you." I giggled wickedly. I even used telepathy with my boss and asked him if James paid. He said that he did and it was a lot. To be exact, $50,000. Half for my boss and half for me. I usually checked up a lot of new clients in regards to payment, but I had to definitely do this in regards to James. I like everyone in the club and the very last thing I wanted was James trying to harm them.

"Very well, I am going to get ready." I added, "Since you missed that role so much, daddy. Then, I will oblige. Let me go get dressed. Times definitely changed which meant that we would be doing a more modern version of it. I put on a tight pink t-shirt with a fake school name on it and a very short denim skirt. No panties. I suggested that maybe we do a scene where our characters are spending time and lines get crossed as well as things would get rough. I had a tv in my room as well as some porn movies for a movie night style scene where maybe his character would suggest that we watch on of his movies. I had to admit though I was a little nervous reuniting with James. I could handle him getting rough, but unsure of him trying to squirm his way back in my life. As they say, keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer. I hoped to test this. Outside of work, maybe there could be a friendship of sorts to test his intentions. I would just have to protect Shin.

-----------

Before I could answer, I noticed he looked worried about something. I briefly broke character to ask if he was ok. I figured that Charlotte told him something because the look was out of nowhere. However, he looked okay after a bit. "Of course, I would love that, master." I moaned.
 
-James Smiled.-"So how about a Dad bursting in to her daughter masturbation to a boy she wants to fuck and he takes her."-He smiled as he thought about it.-

---------------------------------------------------

-He groaned as he nods mentally.-"Thanks i will be careful."-He felt her mouth on him and moaned.-
 
Back
Top