Bits and Pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta run..... Happy Hump Day!!!! KISSES... :kiss::kiss::kiss:
Sorry no time to reply to pms.... I'll reply later.... :kiss::rose::kiss:

Mmmmmm..... That would be wonderful, Ecto.... Sometimes you need extra hands to help with the flow for correct wetness.. :kiss:

I might not use my hands. ;)
lol, I think I failed to innuendo here, but I'm not sure you're worried. :D

You're just as sexy :kiss:

Why hello, my spicy little meatball.... Mmmmm..... Thank ya, sweetie.... At least I still have enough hair to pull up into a ponytail.... ;):kiss:

I might not use my hands. ;)
lol, I think I failed to innuendo here, but I'm not sure you're worried. :D

Mmmmm..... It seems you missed mine as well..... But I didn't hi light the word hands and put that little licking frog or happy nana out there.... BAD, El.... Bad!!!!! :kiss::p:nana::caning::caning:

Mmmmm..... It seems you missed mine as well..... But I didn't hi light the word hands and put that little licking frog or happy nana out there.... BAD, El.... Bad!!!!! :kiss::p:nana::caning::caning:

Maybe I did, but I could be your "licking frog". :D :p

Mmmmm..... Would I need a ponytail band or would you just hold it in your hand, my spicy little meatball???? :cool::devil::kiss::kiss:

You ask because you like to hear it worded in your ear in a hissed whisper, baby?

Mmmmmm....... Let's call in sick.... I don't wanna go to work.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 439

Mmmmm..... Me???? Nah, I'm not dirty....
Any wonderful plans for the weekend with Hatter?

Mmmmm..... I'm all his this weekend do I'm sure we'll figure out something to fill our time.... :kiss:

I don't know if I'm sick, but you're giving me a fever.

Mmmmmm..... Shall I check to see just how hot that fever is????;):kiss:

Wow...I want to follow those fingers with light kisses!!

Let em walk..... :kiss::D:kiss:

Wanna play doctors?

Shall I be the nurse or patient??? :kiss:

OK! I'm off for three months.

Mmmmm..... Don't think I have that much sick time cumming to me..... But I'll see what I can do.... ;):kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back