Some drawings and sketches

Yup, couple of drawings done. Busy busy with school again, and on top of that our moving shipment arrived and I'm still digging my life out of boxes, then breaking the boxes down and tying them up... Once I get stuff a little more situated. I'm still on schedule, at least! :D

Yup, couple of drawings done. Busy busy with school again, and on top of that our moving shipment arrived and I'm still digging my life out of boxes, then breaking the boxes down and tying them up... Once I get stuff a little more situated. I'm still on schedule, at least! :D

good to hear from you Spesh. hug. happy you're still checking in here, even though busy with the real life stuff.:rose:

Well, long story short, I am back. Here is what I have been working on for the holiday contest. Hosting my pictures here so that I can place them in my next illustrated story!:cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• witch01.jpg
    witch01.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 355
  • witch02.jpg
    witch02.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 354
  • witch03.jpg
    witch03.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 362
  • witch04.jpg
    witch04.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 364
  • witch05.jpg
    witch05.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 368
Still more:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hooray! Got that done. Now to submit my story..

Attachments

• witch06.jpg
    witch06.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 388
  • Roean.jpg
    Roean.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 348
YAY!!!! finally!

I'll be looking for your story.

Thanks Fauve. Story is out, getting the usual contest treatment but I'm glad I finally got something finished despite the hectic pace of life these days. Guess it'll be a while until more appears, something uninspiring about troll votes, as much as I like to say it doesn't faze me.. :rolleyes:

Thanks Fauve. Story is out, getting the usual contest treatment but I'm glad I finally got something finished despite the hectic pace of life these days. Guess it'll be a while until more appears, something uninspiring about troll votes, as much as I like to say it doesn't faze me.. :rolleyes:
cool.

I saw it! I will read it, but need a bigger block of time a sit is 9 pages. :)

Somehow I don't think the contests will ever really be fair, as I doubt anyone reads ALL of them.

I saw it! I will read it, but need a bigger block of time a sit is 9 pages. :)

Somehow I don't think the contests will ever really be fair, as I doubt anyone reads ALL of them.

I know a lot of folks throw around 5's like it's cool, especially the authors. But in contests I think a lot of other readers show up, folks who simply read the star ratings guidelines and follow them literally. They are much less likely to give 5's. Probably for the best. There are a lot of them so it's hard to say the contests are really unfair, now that I think of it. But there's always troll votes and, I suspect, unscrupulous contest authors looking for that competitive edge.:D Doesn't faze me, there's way better authors out there, Ogg's really good at times and he tends to win. I hope the best ones win. :rose:

I have enjoyed your drawings. I especially like the angelic faces on the different girls. That is not to say that they don't have great tits and cunts and I do enjoying seeing them also.

Please keep posting.

I stumbled into this thread and was compelled to view every part of your collection. Each character provided me with a titillating desire to find out their story. I hope you write them all out completely.

You make me wish I was a drawing.

~S

Back