Backstage

She found herself snuggling up to his warmth, tucking her head under his chin. She nodded as he asked her if she enjoyed it. She had, her orgasm had been intense, somehow the shame.... that wasn't the right word.... but the tiny bit of fear and worry had made it all that more intense.

Dane's fingers smoothed her hair and he cuddled her close. She felt almost as if she were safe in his arms, almost.
 
Dane smiled.

"Don't get too comfortable just yet, Jamie."

He gently helped her off his lap, then lead her back to the spot covered by the video camera. As he stood behind her with one hand on her shoulder, the other on her side, she could see them both in the monitor, his stage outfit a dramatic contrast to her nakedness.

"Tell me, Jamie," he began, "do you like the Jamie you've seen so far tonight, the one that you see now?"

"You wanted to break away from what you've been tonight, but did the things that happened to you fill you with shame? Or were they like peaks on a roller coaster, Jamie - when you get to the top, you know what's coming, and then as you reach the point of no return you throw your hands up and scream...partly from fear, and partly from the joy of being alive and getting away with breaking the rules that say that a 50 foot drop will kill you?"

"There's no force here, Jamie. You can go home, if you want. But if you've enjoyed the feeling of flight so far, you should know that you haven't come close to the highest peak on the roller coaster."
 
She turned away from the monitor and looked right into his eyes. She wasn't trying to be seductive, the move was guileless, she just wanted him to see that she was being honest.

"I am not afraid. I am not running." She eyed him, waiting to see his reaction. His slow sexy smile annoyed her. "This is a game I am very much enjoying, Dane."

She tossed her hair back, trying to look braver and more sophisticated than she really was. But she didn't want to turn back, she wanted to explore this heat and pleasure that had filled her body.
 
Dane smiled. "Very good, Jamie."

"There are just two or three things that you need to keep in mind."

As he spoke, he lead her a short distance to the left of where they'd been standing.

"One is that I won't lie to you. There may be times when it's important for you to remember that. If something that happens seems to contradict what I've told you, you'll have to either think it through to resolve the puzzle or just take it on blind faith that I've told you the truth."

He brought her to where a supporting post stood near the middle of the room. Made of metal, at least on the outside, it had padding wrapped around it, apparently as a safeguard lest people become careless and collide with it.

"Another is that, if something goes past your limits, you can always stop what's happening with a word - I don't indulge in or allow brutality where girls are concerned. But, if you stop things once, you've stopped them for good, barring extremely unusual circumstances. There are just too many girls who want to be here, Jamie. Who want to be Dane's girls. There's no jumping in, out, then in again."

Dane now produced a pair of handcuffs. Just a short eternity ago he had held Jamie's wrists behind her back as though they were manacled. This time the manacles were not metaphorical.

"So, with all of that said, you should know that I'm far from done with you."

"And you should put your hands behind the post."
 
Last edited:
Jamie gasped when she saw the handcuffs but she supressed it. She leant back against the pole, the covering smooth against her skin, and offered him her hands. Jamie's wrists were slender. She felt the manacles snap shut. She could feel the metal on her skin.

With her arms pulled back, she felt even more bare. She watched, listened for any clue as to what might happen next.

"I understand the rules." Jamie whispered. She didn't even realize she was trembling.
 
"Good, Jamie," Dane murmurred. "It's good that you understand the rules: understand that you're at my disposal."

"Because, when you think about it, wasn't that what you came here tonight hoping to experience? To get close to Dane and hope, frankly, that he would see something he wanted? Weren't you really hoping for the chance to just let go and let yourself be used?"

"You see, it can be very freeing, Jamie. If all you are is my toy, you don't have to make decisions or have opinions. You're free to just experience and feel."

Dane cupped Jamie's chin with his hand, tilting her face up toward his.

"If you're just my toy then it's not important that you're naked, Jamie. You don't need modesty, you're just a toy."

"And if you're just a toy, it doesn't matter if you're restrained. Why shouldn't you be, if I like my toys that way?"

Dane's fingers caressed Jamie's cheek.

"You know, you've probably imagined it before today, just not in those terms."

His gaze drifted downward to Jamie's youthfully pert breasts.

"Think of all the guys you've ever caught staring at your breasts, Jamie. Have you ever felt like just giving them a look? Just pulling your top up and watching their jaws drop?"

"Imagine yourself on Spring Break, away from home with no one looking over your shoulder and a license to be bad. Imagine entering a wet t-shirt contest and dancing on stage."

"You turn, twist and strut to the music, but as sexy as your dancing is, the chant starts and keeps growing louder: 'Show your tits! Show your tits! Show! Your! Tits!'"

"Anything you do just makes them scream harder to lift your top and show them."

Dane's right hand followed his eyes, started tracing a circle around her left aureola with one finger.

"So you do, Jamie. You pull your top up and three hundred guys scream and applaud. And you keep dancing, teasing while the cheers grow louder and louder, until finally in response to the calls and whistles you just rip your top completely off and the crowd roars; loving what they see, imagining their hands on your tits."

Jamie didn't have to imagine hands on her tits just then because Dane was slowly kneading them, like a cat with a blanket.

"In that moment you're their object, Jamie: You're their toy."

"And you own them."

He spent the next few minutes demonstrating to Jamie the different ways - with hands, tongue, lips and careful teeth - that a girl's breasts could be touched, stroked and stimulated.
 
Last edited:
Jamie was biting her lip. Hard. She couldn't believe the breathless sounds that were coming out of her mouth. Dane's mouth was expertly teasing her breasts. She winced as his teeth took one of her nipples ever so lightly between them. He bit down, but only enough to make her gasp.

Then he gently rolled her nipple between his lips, soothing the bitten spot with his tongue.

She found herself quivering. SHe found herself tugging at her restraints, wishing she could touch herself. It was as if somehow, her breasts were hard wired to her clit. She was throbbing. SHe was aching for more. But she was afraid to ask.
 
Dane started to kiss and lick his way down Jamie's body, caressing different places with his hands as he progressed.

When he got to her stomach, he licked straight across it, while his hand behind Jamie traced the tight curve of her rear.

His right hand moved to the inside of her thigh, stroking, moving slowly upwards. Dane licked a circle around Jamie's navel and spared a glance up past her breasts.

"Spread your legs apart, Jamie."
 
Jamie closed her eyes. A slow sigh slid over her pursed lips. She let her legs fall open. Her thighs trembled under his touch. She shivered. The moist trail left by his tongue felt cold when he blew across it with his words.

Her hands clenched behind her. She felt powerless and it was exhilarating.
 
Dane stood up far enough to whisper into Jamie's ear, but his hand kept its place between her thighs.

"Imagine that you're still on stage, and you keep dancing, Jamie."

Dane's hand moved farther up; finding its target.

"You keep dancing, and they keep chanting, Jamie. 'Take it off!'"

Dane moved his hand, just slightly.

Stroke.

"Take it off."

Stroke.

"Take. It. Off!

Stroke.

"So you do, Jamie."

"You drop your short skirt, drop your panties and you're naked, Jamie. And they can see you."

Dan'e left hand was wrapped around Jamie's back, pulling her toward him as he bent over her. The fingers on his right hand were beginning to slip inside.

"You dance for them Jamie, and there's no defense; no modesty. They see you, Jamie. You think to raise your hands, but then you don't, because it's already too late, Jamie. Three hundred guys will always know what you look like naked because you took your clothes off in front of them and now you're naked; naked in front of all of them."

Dane paused long enough to push Jamie's feet apart until her stance was wide enough to be slightly uncomfortable, to make her thighs feel a definitie tension that would soon turn into a slight burning if she didn't straighten up.

"You'll always be naked to them, Jamie. You'll always be the girl who took all her clothes off."

Dane's hands moved again, one bringing two fingers to plumb her depths, the other beginning to play with a nipple.

"Everybody look," Dane said softly, as though speaking to an audience. "Jamie's naked. Jamie took her clothes off. Look at Jamie..."

As Dane curved his fingers within Jamie's body, his head dipped; his mouth capturing her clit and starting to suck...
 
Dane took her clit into his mouth. She gasped and her hips arched. She felt the cuffs bite into her wrists just a little as she pulled forward. His lips toyed with her clit and it felt as if there was electricity traveling through her clit.

"More." She whispered, the word barely audible. He was toying with her. She was right on the edge of climax. His fingers rubbed on the inside and his mouth sucking her clit, but he purposefully did not get into a rythym. He urged her quickly, and then slowed her pace.

She was breathless, almost panting, and there was a sheen on her skin. She was getting desperate, she was getting wanton. "Please, Dane.... please." She whimpered. If her hands were free she would have rubbed her own clit, but her hands were still bound. She bit her lip. She had to cum.
 
For an answer to Jamie's plea, Dane took his hand from her breast and used it to push her legs even farther apart, forcing her into a wider stance than most girls could have maintained for more than a few moments without suffering a lot of pain, but Dane was counting on Jamie's conditioning to allow her to stand it. His left hand then returned to Jamie's tits, beginning to pinch rather than fondle, while his right slipped a third finger inside Jamie and then pushed further in; invading her body to a depth that she had never known before.

As Jamie gasped in surprise, Dane left off sucking on her clit and began to lick it with a quick, hummingbird-like motion.
 
Last edited:
Jamie winced as he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her. His fingers stretching her open. It almost stung but the discomfort melted into the pleasure of his tongue flicking over her clit.

"Oh, my..." She gasped. "Oh my....Dane....please." She whimpered. She pulled at the handcuffs. This was so much more than she had expected, this was so much more than she had expected of herself.
 
Dane stroked deep inside Jamie for a few moments, then began moving his hand, keeping his three fingers inserted but making an in-and-out thrusting motion; penetrating in a way that would have hurt her before, but that he could get away with now because of her level of arousal.

Dane half-closed his eyes and listened to the sounds Jamie made as she felt what it was like to be fucked for the first time.
 
Last edited:
Jamie found herself up on her toes, then down on the floor, then up on her toes. She was fucking his fingers. A moan escaped across her lips. His fingers were filling her, pushing inside of her, she felt herself opening more and more. Slow and steady.

She cried out as he rubbed her on the inside. Her dark hair fell over her face like a veil. She closed her eyes and pulled forward, the handcuffs clinking against the pole.

"Damn it..." She whispered between clenched teeth. She was shivering all over, her pink nipples at attention. She couldn't believe how responsive she was, she couldn't believe she was this turned on. She was indescribably wet. She worried her moisture was dripping down his hand. SHe couldn't help it. SHe couldn't stop and she didn't want him to stop either.
 
Last edited:
Jamie shouldn't have been able to move so much with her hands fastened behind a post: Dane was amazed at the athleticism that she'd developed through her years of dance training.

But she couldn't move enough to get away from him, or his relentlessly probing, relentlessy stroking fingers. No matter how she dipped or bobbed, she remained impaled on his three fingers, while his thumb hooked into perfect position, stimulating her clit.

Dane remembered Jamie's wish to throw off the conservatism that she'd always been told to wear like a nun's habit, and spoke softly, telling her, instead of all the dirty, shocking things he might have said, something quite simple.

"Sexual, Jamie."

"This is very sexual..."
 
"Sexual".... She had heard Dane's smooth voice say. This was sexual. This was everything that her loser ex boyfriend couldn't wait for. THis was everything she had been warned against in soft whispers since her girlhood. This was what it felt like to feel sexual, to feel pleasured and to feel desired. But more than that, it was a tiny shard of fear inside of freedom, it was exploring her sexuality, and pushing back the shame she felt at her arousal.

Jamie closed her eyes and cried out as Dane's thumb brushed back and forth across her throbbing clit. This was so different than touching herself. This had surprise, this was mixed with the arousal of seeing his face while he watched her responsiveness.

Deep down Jamie had always been afraid that she wouldn't be good at this. That she would be a late bloomer always. But she felt good at it. The way he kept going made her feel as if she must be pleasing him.
 
Dane moved his other hand to caress Jamie's face, then down to her breasts, her stomach; circling, caressing and fondling.

"You have a very nice body, Jamie," he breathed, making his gaze even more blatant than his touch.

"I like handling your body..."
 
Jamie looked up at him through her eyelashes.
"What about my body do you like, Dane? What made me different than the other girls out there tonight?"

Jamie quivered as his fingertips traced her body. The callouses on his hands from his guitarstrings only made it feel better.
 
Dane's answer was to bring his fingers together within Jamie, turning his palm back towards himself, giving them width inside her instead of just breadth.

He began to slowly push even further in, his index finger curling, reaching for a spot that no one had ever touched.

As she drew a breath, he covered her mouth with his.
 
She moaned into his mouth, a whimper against his lips. She closed her eyes. Her mouth was soft and eager. Her kisses warm and not the practiced kisses of the groupies of his past. She was still anticipating, she was still surprised when he sucked her tongue into his mouth, or nipped her lower lip.
 
Dane's fingers found the spot they'd been seeking.

As Jamie stiffened at the new sensation, his left arm snaked around her back and drew her in close, trapping her against his body.

A few moments and Jamie's breathing began to change, becoming quick and shallow, accompanied by high-pitched sounds. Slowly at first, then more rapidly, she started to feel a pleasure that began to grow and spread as both Dane's arm and her bonds held her tightly while he continued to stimulate her without mercy.
 
Her eyes opened. She wanted to see him, she wanted to know what was happening. She found herself grinding against his hand, his fingers teasing her, pushing her towards her climax. She cried out into his mouth, her body shaking.

His warm skin felt good against hers as she trembled in his arms. All she could do was kiss him back as the pleasure crashed over her.
 
Dane and Jamie sank to the floor together, Dane still awkwardly cradling Jamie with one hand.

As she caught her breath, he brushed her hair back as he had before. "There's a good girl, Jamie," he murmurred.

Then he thought for a moment and added, "Or not a good girl, as the case may be."
 
Jamie felt herself warm from the inside out as he called her a good girl. It felt good to please him. She loved the soft warm tone of his voice. She turned her face up to his and kissed his lips ever so softly.
 
Back
Top