Some drawings and sketches

Wow

Thanks for posting these!!

The story behind the anime/manga drawings is brilliant, too.

A few drawings

A few drawings coming out for my next story. (spoiler alert, there is sex :eek:)
Long hiatus, I know. Still have things to get done.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• spring003.jpg
    spring003.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 299
  • spring002.jpg
    spring002.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 298
  • spring004.gif
    spring004.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 289
Yee-Haw!

As always, love your cowgirl. Leg warmers. Mmmm.

It looks like you're getting better.
I also love the last one, but I'm not sure why.... this deserves further study.

Nice work Wet! I'm glad you're getting it up (so to speak).;)

Last edited:
Hi folks,

I have been working on a sequel series for my erotic horror story, "The Third Apprentice" which features the main character again, a busty brunette by the name of Gwen. I've also had a 3d artist do some work on this character, particularly from a scene which I only illustrated in a fairly sketchy way. Other scenes had better illustrations and this one didn't need a whole lot of detail in the background, so it seemed like the best one to do.

Do I need a disclaimer in the visual arts section? Well, here goes: There's some orcs having their way with Gwen if you scroll down. Yeah, you already scrolled down and now you're mad. Well, take it up with the moderator I guess. I wanted to bring it to life a little more, so here it is. If you like his artwork, you can check out more at Hibbli.3d Sexy Bits

hibbli3d_gwen04.jpg

hibbli3d_gwen01.jpg

hibbli3d_gwen02.jpg

hibbli3d_gwen03.jpg

Who can say no to busty brunettes? By the way, the story she first appeared in is based on is linked here and I'll be adding a faux book cover to my sig line.

Anyways in case you're scrolling back and wondering why I'm posting in visual arts when this is Hibbli's artwork, well, it's because he's not on Lit, but I do also draw. If you want to see some of my pencil sketches, truth is, I have been holding out a little bit, finishing a few drawings up. So, expect to maybe see some of that soon.

Okay, putting in a thumbnail just for the sake of having hosting for my sig.

Attachments

• gwen_thumb.jpg
    gwen_thumb.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 1,457
Nice to see you posting again, Wet.

I still prefer your hand drawn work. :)

Nice to see you posting again, Wet.

I still prefer your hand drawn work. :)

Thanks Throbbs. My hand drawns.. are not ready yet. I rather like how Gwen came out in this one, although it is still a work in progress.:eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• gwen_in_love.jpg
    gwen_in_love.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 183
Hiatus resumes.... now

Well, I managed to get a few sketches in and decided that I'd post. I just did these today, fresh off the paper to the crappy scanner that I simply must replace some day.:rolleyes:
attachment.php

attachment.php

This is from a story I actually wrote up real fast but didn't finish. Ha. Unlike some stories, this one should be easy to finish and it will probably be my shortest yet.

attachment.php

Looks like it's too big..

attachment.php

Attachments

• annabelle001.jpg
    annabelle001.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 151
  • annabelle002.jpg
    annabelle002.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 146
  • annabelle004.jpg
    annabelle004.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 143
  • annabelle005.jpg
    annabelle005.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 145
Cool!
It's fun to see more of your work.
Fun perspectives (and naked sex, of course).

Cool!
It's fun to see more of your work.
Fun perspectives (and naked sex, of course).

Naked sex does tend to creep into my subject matter, at least in terms of what I post on this site. There seems to be a need for a counterweight to all the fine folks snapping beautiful natural vistas sans beautiful naked lady parts and posting them in this esteemed Corner.:D Get your naked lady parts here. :rolleyes:

The perspectives, they were something -- I try to do good perspectives but today I was just a bit bolder and more persistent with my loony ideas. Especially the close-up with one eye and the mouth, I thought it was silly to try but did it anyway because it isn't so strange when viewed as part of a series -- which is how it is presented. :cattail:

I actually had one other drawing but after scanning it, decided it isn't ready for primetime. I have to fix it.... The lady parts are fine, it's the perspective creating a challenge for some parts that aren't in the foreground..:eek:

He was a giant of a man, who swung a sledge hammer like it was a twig. He worked hard in the wilderness enduring bitter cold and eating only what he could catch. He learned to be one with nature, even as he dug deeper for her treasures. He extracted gold and diamonds from under rock and ice, and slept under the stars. At last, a pouch of gold at his side, he made the journey back to civilization, and with a few crumbs of gold, bought passage to an exotic land. He did not speak the language, but he was shown the way to decadent pleasures.
attachment.php

Attachments

• the-traveler.jpg
    the-traveler.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 112
I really like the art, and I especially like your expressions and eyes, Wet. It's enough to spur someone to improve their drawing skills.

I appreciate it. Does that mean you draw, Mrdarkblue? Well, you should definitely give it a whirl when the mood strikes you. I often find that I only draw well when the mood is there.

No, I don't draw, unfortunately. I've wanted to teach myself; I bought "Drawing on the Right Side of The Brain," but haven't gone through it yet. I was inspired to buy it by the manga/anime explosion of a few years back, and wanting to learn to draw bishujo, which I must say your art seems very much influenced by. I also like the concept and the design of the Alhani; having erogenous zones clearly delineated would make sex a fun proposition.

Fan Art - Check out GeneraZ

I have been lurking (or mostly not even around) for a good long while, but enough about that. I read a series of stories right here on Literotica by GeneraZ that really captured my attention and my imagination. It got to the point that I did some fan art for it.

If you like dickgirl stories, with lots of action and over-the-top wild cum-soaked sex, and a little gender-bending is just fine by you, you could do a lot worse than to read GeneraZ's stories. It never gets gross or nasty, heavily serious or violent, and his world is very easy to take in. Despite the wanton sex, you are never asked to forget that emotional ties are built in the heat of infatuation, and it cuts both ways. The plots are so good, they might just give you chills.;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• jessica-generaz2.jpg
    jessica-generaz2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 6
He was a giant of a man, who swung a sledge hammer like it was a twig. He worked hard in the wilderness enduring bitter cold and eating only what he could catch. He learned to be one with nature, even as he dug deeper for her treasures. He extracted gold and diamonds from under rock and ice, and slept under the stars. At last, a pouch of gold at his side, he made the journey back to civilization, and with a few crumbs of gold, bought passage to an exotic land. He did not speak the language, but he was shown the way to decadent pleasures.
attachment.php

I like the drawing of this guy.
Mostly you concentrate on the women but this is a good group.
I hope he is feeling fit with four nubiles to attend him!

Back