Missouri Rollcall

Ahhh I remember it fondly. For those unfamiliar it was a very popular "no tell motel" because you could drive into and close the attached garage,

Picture this in fact, I lived on the other side of town and had only heard stories of the place. They were just about to close down forever and it was my SO's birthday.

We went to "The Hill" for dinner and had a few drinks too. I instructed Him to drive to a grocery store where I purchased a bottle of "champagne" and seriously... a can of squirt whipped cream. I remember the cashier was a guy and I remember the look on his face was priceless!

I then instructed him to drive to Coral Courts. We drove in and looked for the office, no need. A woman who appeared to be a cleaning woman approached his side of the car.

He opened his Window, she took a quick look at us and asked "two hours?" and asked for $20.00 and gave us a key. We drove to the unit, pulled into and closed the garage door behind us and entered the seediest "lost in time" room I've ever seen. It did NOT look clean AT ALL, the furniture was dusty and stained. But clearly people did NOT come for the ammenities!

I did get a souvenir Coral Courts towel though and that alone is worth the 20 bucks!

i think the repuation kept the place alive for a awhile.but it actually was a dump.
 
Heading to Soulard itap for a brew after work. A long way to go since I only just arrived at work....
 
Has it come to this?
We've resorted to talking about.. the weather

Did anyone participate in the color run?
Wasn't able to make it this time but have registered for the one in September!

Hey a friend asked me to accompany her to a "psychic fair" Tomorrow. Anyone have any experience or opinions on this?

Now I thought we liked to talk about the weather? Especially the weather that allows us to get out and about to enjoy the parks and such :)
 
Now I thought we liked to talk about the weather? Especially the weather that allows us to get out and about to enjoy the parks and such :)

Reading between the lines and assuming a lot, maybe we'll get that done this year!
 
happy friday..

good morning neighbors. hope you all have a lovely day.
 
I could not agree more HighFly.
Hope you enjoy your day as well.
 
variety is..

...with a great book, or simply *enjoying* some of the wonderful stories here on Lit. (wg)

the spice of life...a little of both...some reading, some catching up on some DVR'd shows and its also a good movie day.
 
Back
Top