Some drawings and sketches

wet_special

aka "Spesh"
In the spirit of sharing, which is a big part of what this website what is all about, here are a couple of my drawings.
These are two Alhani sex slaves. On their free time, they're doing what they do best.
attachment.php

The term for this is spitroast:
attachment.php

Attachments

• alhani resized.jpg
    alhani resized.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 3,367
  • big facial resized.jpg
    big facial resized.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 3,226
Last edited:
More drawings

Did this one years ago..
attachment.php

Attachments

• maid with iron plain resized.jpg
    maid with iron plain resized.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3,212
Last edited:
Inked Maid drawing

Kinda inked and reworked it.. Maybe I should have gotten a vector graphics program..
attachment.php

Attachments

• maid with iron resized.jpg
    maid with iron resized.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2,898
Last edited:
Big ear sketch

I couldn't duplicate this look in other attempts to refine the sketch..
attachment.php

Attachments

• big ears resized.jpg
    big ears resized.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,244
Last edited:
Jessica

A character from Dragonquest VIII or so.. She had some nice jubblies

Attachments

• jessica resized.jpg
    jessica resized.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 3,100
A little insanity

Well, I got a little feedback so I decided to go into the archives and pull out some drawings that I have been filing away for a rainy day. I guess for those who are interested in the back story on these weird looking black and white females, you're just going to have to wait for it to all come out in the series I'm writing. Stay tuned!

Attachments

• alhani8.jpg
    alhani8.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,180
  • alhani7.jpg
    alhani7.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,002
  • alhani6.jpg
    alhani6.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 938
  • alhani5.jpg
    alhani5.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 879
  • alhani4.jpg
    alhani4.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 998
A few more

I guess I'll just write a hint about these black and white girls.. They are bioengineered, bred, sex slaves from an alien race that uses them to manipulate .. well, humans. They make excellent lovers. The black markings on their skin, when stroked or caressed in different ways, create sexual impulses in their brains. Simply stroking, say, a stripe along their thigh may make them want to have sex cow girl. And the more you stroke it, the more intense this urge becomes. generally their designs are laid out in such a way that they are almost intuitive. However, trial and error is also fun:)

Attachments

• alhani3.jpg
    alhani3.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 836
  • alhani2.jpg
    alhani2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 748
  • alhani9.jpg
    alhani9.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 843
Last edited:
Love them ... you almost have a comic book.

I guess I'll just write a hint about these black and white girls.. They are bioengineered, bred, sex slaves from an alien race that uses them to manipulate .. well, humans. They make excellent lovers. The black markings on their skin, when stroked or caressed in different ways, create sexual impulses in their brains. Simply stroking, say, a stripe along their thigh may make them want to have sex cow girl. And the more you stroke it, the more intense this urge becomes. generally their designs are laid out in such a way that they are almost intuitive. However, trial and error is also fun:)

Wet_Special~
I like the illustrations and the concept. fun stuff!

Enjoyed your gallery. Hope to see more.
I'm a manga/anime fan so your style clicked with me.

Fantastic Carachtures. I think you could create something great in the future.

Thanks! I do appreciate the kind feedback. I think I could create something half decent in the future, but my attempts so far have come up very amateurish. If I really devoted myself to this project, it would be possible. However, the likelihood of me doing that is about zero. Lately I have stopped drawing. So, I figure I might as well put out they cream of the crop, really, of what I've got for the folks on Literotica.

More is on the way by the way, I have a few others that I think are worthy of scanning and showing. A lot of sketches are just SO half finished, it really takes away from the viewing of them.

Enjoyed your gallery. Hope to see more.
I'm a manga/anime fan so your style clicked with me.

Thanks! Japanese manga has been something I've admired for a long time. I actually started imitating manga as a way to give a more professional style to my drawings a long time ago. This had a dramatic effect, but it also made me discover that above all else, I enjoy drawing young attractive females with big boobs. Welp, this is reportedly common, for guys... hehe..

Captions, captions

They say every picture is worth a thousand words. However, there's something to be said for supplying the first few words and letting the imagination take it from there. In my next installment of pictures, I've included comic book captions.

I hope you enjoy!
attachment.php

Attachments

• fairy nymphs.jpg
    fairy nymphs.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2,723
  • harem.jpg
    harem.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 572
  • maid begging.jpg
    maid begging.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 600
  • roomservice.jpg
    roomservice.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Jessica x2

I'm reposting the drawing I posted of Jessica here. This is a version that I had finished all the lines, in order to scan for Photoshop.

attachment.php

And at the bottom is a link to the drawing I had originally done.

As a matter of fact I colored that first one later.. but I fried that computer and all the hard drives by turning it off and on using the power supply. So, I lost the data! But it's a painstaking process coloring with photoshop, one of these days I might get one of those manga drawing programs. Nah...

Attachments

• jessica-pencil.jpg
    jessica-pencil.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 252
Can you guess what she's thinking?

Some of my drawings could use a caption or two. What are these girls thinking??

Attachments

• maid on floor.jpg
    maid on floor.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 659
  • bonnie-pencil.jpg
    bonnie-pencil.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 664
Ode to Breasts

Here are a couple of drawings for the breast-lovers..
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• collar.jpg
    collar.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,664
  • Time for a tit-fuck.jpg
    Time for a tit-fuck.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,758
Back