Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
215/610

51 year old male here. Musician, writer, avid reader. Loves the outdoors, and good old fashioned hot, sweaty, passionate encounters!
 
Late 30's male in the 480/602. Marriage is currently in a state of "pause" for lack of a better term. Just looking to chat for now if any ladies are interested.
 
Any ladies in the 435, or 801 area codes? 36 M, in an open/swinger relationship, and looking for a fun play toy.
 
Ac 714

50yo bisexual MWM

I have had a lot of sexual experiences with a lot of different men involving a wide variety of kinks and fetishes. If you don't know, you might be surprised at just how easy it is for a man to find other men to have sex with. I'm not looking to chat with men, because I can easily hook up and do it rather than just chat about it.

I'm looking for a woman interested in chatting about men having sex and/or about kinky bisexual fantasies. I would like to write more stories, and I hope that our chats can evolve into some really good stories that other Literotica readers use to get off. Inspiring another human being to reach orgasm without physically touching them is a wonderful accomplishment. And of course, I hope our chats inspire you to pleasurable orgasms.

A lustful digital relationship is rewarding in its own right. However, I would hope that such chats can lead to IRL meetings, either you and I enjoying sexual variety and kinks or you joining me and a buddy for a gay hook up that you watch or engage in.
 
Area Code

734 area code, Male, Dom looking for lots of things!

female subs
male subs
couples that are subs

Want to meet eventually, like to talk on here or KIK.
 
404 area code / white mature male seeking mature female

I am new here and would love to meet and talk to married, sweet, dirty minded, hot women.
 
717 area, Mommy needed

young, 21 years old, 5'11", sandy blond, buff but still a little thick student who has a big step mom/son fetish
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top