The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Anna just nodded and sighed.

"It's okay, Eli. I lied to you. Let's just forget what happened and go have some fun, okay?"

She tugged on Eli's finger and tried to lead her back to her room.
 
She followed quickly, going to her room. "I already know what l'll wear for our guest. Bridget found me this really beautiful outfit. lt looks so cute and innocent in the front, but in the back it looks really slutty. l wanted to wear it for Alkresh, but l want to impress his guest. Whoever that is." She smiled before they walked into the room.

"Now l just need to find something for now. As much as l like not wearing clothes in front of you two, l'm afraid l might get a cold." She said as she moved her hand away and walked over to her dresser, pulling it open. "What do you think he wants to see me in?" Eli pulled out a black bra and a bright see through green one. She placed them on the ground and pulled out some of her panties, showing both lacy and see through. Ones that tied at the sides and others with with bows in the front. "Do you think he wants to see me in stocks?"
 
Anna smiled and hopped around from lingerie to lingerie.

"Oooh, what about one of these panties with the bow in front? It will look really cute. Do you have any that are see through and have bows? I'll bet Alkresh will love that."

When asked about stockings, Anna nodded enthusiastically.

"If you promise not to tell anyone, he has a bit of a stocking fetish. Not that bad, mind you, its more of a kink than anything else."

Anna giggled and flew up to Eli's nose before kissing it.

"And you do have nice legs, Eli."
 
"l have two pairs like that!" She said, pulling them out, one was a deep red and the other was a light purple color. She went back it her drawer and grabbed the matching tops. Instead of simple bras, these were also see through, though not as much and had a match bow in the middle. "Now, which color?" She asked as she put everything else away before looking for a cute pair of stocks.

"Hmm, l thought he may like stocking, but l just thought he thought l look really good in them." Eli said pulling out a pair with a frilly top. She wiggled her nose a bit as Anna kissed it.

"Why don't you were stocking though? Do you not like them?"
 
"Purple!" Anna squealed, "Those go so well with your eyes!"

"Oh I do wear stockings, Eli, just when I'm in my doll. I don't have a pair of..." She then remembered the stockings in her arms that were shrunken..."Oh, well I guess I do now."

She blushed, "I guess I could wear these, it's just that I never took my sprite form after that night with Alkresh. Alice and him had been dating and I felt safer in my doll, so I never left it or just stayed as water, I didn't have any need for clothes. W-would you like me to wear stockngs, Eli?"
 
Eli giggled and put away the other pair before standing up to get dressed. "Did you not feel safe around Alice like you do around me baby?" She asked before pulling on her panties first before grabbing the bra and hooking that on. "Was she mean or something?"

Eli looked over at her, holding the stocks. "Only if you want to," She grinned. "But l tjink you would look very very sexy in them. I bet they would look amazing on your legs." She said before falling back on the bed and started to put in her stocking.

"You know what else you would look good with? Heels!" Alkresh's mom and mine use to wear them allll the time and they looked soooo pretty. I wasn't allowed to wear them though, which is why l only own flats." Eli stood up and ran her fingers through her hair. "So, do look okay for my brother?"
 
Anna shook her hands out in front of her when she mentioned Alice.

"No, No! Alice was very nice, all of our friends were...I just felt safer inside the doll and everyone was used to seeing me in it. Plus, she got a bit jealous whenever Alkresh eyed up other women, so me flying around Alkresh with my tits hanging out would make her uncomfortable."

Anna chuckled, "You should have seen her when we traveled to the island of the hedonists! Poor thing, she was a priestess before being a songstress, so when we all had to visit King Hortwitz during one of his orgies, she almost passed out."

Anna began to pull the stockings up, deciding that she liked the thought of Eli looking at her legs.

"Hmmm, I doubt that they make heels in my size but you should definetly wear some Eli! You have a nice ass and legs, so they would make you completely irresistible. Hey Eli, since I left my dress, could you hand me that party dress you showed me earlier?"

When she saw Eli, she blushed. "Oh baby, you look amazing!"
 
"Hmm so then if she didn't like him looking at other women Does that mean they never had a 3some... or 4some? Did she even play with other people in front of him?" She asked as she ran her hands over her exposed skin for a moment. Half of her wanted Anna to say she did, so she knew she wasn't the biggest slut in the city and another part wanted her to say no! She liked her title. She liked it even more when people knew she was Alkresh's slut.

She watched as Anna put the stocking on, pulling them up her legs. "You know, l use to make clothing with my mother. She taught me how to make all kinds of things. Tops, skirts, dresses, shoes, hats, bags. l bet l could make you a pair of heels to match your dresses if you wanted. I just have to measure you and get all the things l need." She said, before whistling.

She walked over to the box and opened it up, grabbing the blue party dress. "Here baby." She said with a smile giving it to her.

When Anna said how good she looked, she giggled. "Oh thank you!" She said happily before walking to the door. "Come on, Alkresh will be waiting."
 
"Hmm so then if she didn't like him looking at other women Does that mean they never had a 3some... or 4some? Did she even play with other people in front of him?"

"Well, she eased up a bit...and there might have been a couple princesses and tavern girls that she shared with Alkresh and the rest of the group. It took her a long time to warm up to the idea though and when she did it was because...well that's a story for another time. Don't worry though, for someone who used to be a vrigin only a couple few days ago, you're making amazing progress."

When Eli offered to make clothes for her, Anna squealed. "Oh thank you Eli, you can take my measurements anytime!

She slid the party dress on and felt her butt through the fabric. The sprite then followed Eli out the door and led her to the telegraph room, where a now-clothed Alkresh was testing the machine.

Alkresh turned and his mouth went agape at the sight of his sister.

"Anna, I think you let an enchantress in...there's no way there can be anyone that sexy alive in the world."

He walked over and gently kissed his sister on the lips. He let his hands wander up and down her sides.

"Gods i am so lucky." Alkresh mused.
 
Eli giggled at how enthusiastic Anna was. "I'll take your measurements after we contact Christie." She looked back at her and smiled. "Mmm, Anna you look amazing. If we didn't have to get to Alkresh, I think I would have to take you again" She said with a wicked grin.

When they got to the room Alkresh was in, she blushed a deep red. His expression was enough for her, but then he just had to complement some more. "I'm sure I'm not that pretty big brother." She mumbled, rubing her arm as he walked over.

She leaned up and kissed him back as he presed his lips to her's. "I think I'm luckier. Having the half orc every women wants." She kissed his nose before walking around him. "Now, stop being so funny and horny and teach me how to use this."
 
Alkresh led Eli over to the telegraph machine and showed her the machine. There was a chart on the wall that showed all the codes for letters and the addresses of all the other telegraph stations. He explained how the machine worked and helped her type out the first part of the message.

"Now, if you don't mind me tooting my own horn a bit, I'm particularly proud of this," he said as a message written out on a machine to the side, "it lets you see what you're sending and make alterations to it before you send it. go ahead, give it a try."

Alkresh sat her down and slowly stroked her back. He was so entranced by her beauty and he wanted to take her right there.
 
Eli looked over the machine as Alkresh explained what it was and how it worked. "Hmm, this is accually really cool. I mean I've never been so close to one of these things before." She ran her hand over it. "Of course I've seen dad use one, but he never let me get close enough to see how it worked. My guess is because he didn't want me to see what he got or what he wrote." She said before coming to standing at Alkresh's side.

She looked over everything before typing, with Alkresh's help, at least the beginning of the message. Once they were done, Alkresh showed her what else the machine did. "How many things have you made bro?" She mumbled as she looked over the first part of the message, deciding if it was what she wanted or not.

It was. "I just finish up the message then you can help me send it off." She said happily before going back to front again and finsihing up.

[size=+2]Hey Christie,
I miss you like crazy and I can‘t believe I‘ve only been gone a few days. It feels like forever. Alkresh is just amazing. It‘s almost like we were kids again… almost. I have so many things to tell you, but there’s just way to much to put in a letter. So since my brother is the best person in the world, he’s allowing you to come and visit me!! He said he’ll even pay for your train ticket.

All I need from you is for you to write back when you’ll be able to come. Then we can set everything up,
Eli [/size]


"Okay!" Eli said after a moment. "I think I got it all down." She looked back at Alkresh. "Master, you can't have me now. These are my cute, pretty clothes. You can't these dirty.' She told him with a grin.
 
Alkresh peeked at the letter and smiled. He pushed a button next to the telegraph and the message was sent.

"Oh, I've just dabbled a little here and a little there."

When she teased him, he stroked her back and then pulled her into a hug.

"Okay, my naughty little slut. I promised I'd make love to you as much as you want and I want you to have some energy for our guest. Still...doesn't mean we can't have some fun."

With a chuckle, he picked her up and carried her to the living room and laid down with her on the couch and began to wiggle his fingers around on her belly, tickling her.
 
"Yeah, your the biggest man here because all you do is dabble." She said with a roll of her eyes and a smile on her face. She turned around in his arms to face him before leaning up to plant a kiss on his nose. "You know you do more then dabble."

When she was pulled into the hug, her arms quickly wrapped around him. "Hugs don't make me change my mind Alkresh, you should know that by now." Eli said with a giggled. When he mentioned fun, she pulled back a little bit and looked up at him, confused, just in time to be scooped up into his arms.

"What kind of fun Alkresh? Because sometimes your fun and my fun are two diffent things and I end up with a cock inside me by the end of it." She said as she was taken into the living room. She kept her eyes on him as she was set on the couch, but before she could open her mouth a ask another question, his fingers were moving over her tummy.

"Alkresh! Wh-what are you doing?" She laughed as she started to squirm on the couch. "You know I'm tickish there!" She cried as she placed her hands on his chest, trying to push him away from her.
 
"What kind of fun Alkresh? Because sometimes your fun and my fun are two diffent things and I end up with a cock inside me by the end of it."

"Oh no, no cocks. Just some innocent fun." Alkresh said with a sly smile.

"Alkresh! Wh-what are you doing?" She laughed as she started to squirm on the couch. "You know I'm tickish there!" She cried as she placed her hands on his chest, trying to push him away from her.

"You are? I had no idea," Alkresh said with a smile, "Besides, you're so cute when you're being tickled.

Alkeresh kept tickling her lower belly and kissed her on the lips.

"Now what would kind of fun would my cute little sister want with her brother? I'll keep tickling you until you tell me."
 
"Yo-you always thought l was cute being tickled!" She laughed, her bacl archingna bit before she fell back down on the couch. "Ahhh Alkresh, you know l'm going to get you back, right?" She closed her eyes and started to tug at his shirt instead, trying to pull him down so he'll stop.

"We... we could... holy hell... we could play tag! Or we... umm could! Ahh, l can't think straight Alkresh, you need to stop it!" She laughed, tears starting to run down her face.

She wasn't in pain of course, she was just getting tickled to much that tears started to fill them.
 
Alkresh slowed his fingers down and kissed her long and hard, forcing her lips open and for his tongue to search around her mouth.

When the kiss broke, he stopped moving his fingers and held her.

"Okay sis, what would you like to do? We still have almost eight hours before our guest arrives and I want you to bathe and rest before she get here."
 
Eli opened her eyes when her brother kissed her, being a bit forceful as he did it, but she couldn't say she didn't like that. In fact, she quite enjoyed how forceful he was with her. She kissed him back, moving her tongue over his, holding back her laugher as she did.

When hw broke away, he finally stopped moving his fingers. Leaving his sister laying on the couch panting for breath. She pushed herself up as she pulled him down. When he was sitting down, she climbed in his lap.

"Well, as much as l love cumming for you, l really want to safe myself for both you and your guest." She said, thinking a bit before smiling. "We could always bathe and rest later, for now, would you like to go on a walk with me? I'm sure it'll be fun and we can talk."
 
Alkresh smiled when she sat up in his lap.

"I'd love to walk with you Eli...as long as you agree to stay dressed like that," Alkresh got up and held his sister's hand, "So where do you want to walk and what do you want to talk about?"

He smiled down at her. He had felt during his kiss that she loved him being rough. He was quickly becoming addicted to this aspect of her, being able to please her as both a gentle and rough lover.
 
"Hmm walk around with only a little bit of clothes on, when anybody could just up and see me. It would be really naughty." She pretended to think for a moment before smilig brightly. "Of course l will! It sounds like soo much fun." She held her brothers hand tight as he stood up with her.

"I just wanted to walk, anywhere, it really doesn't matter to me. As for talking, well maybe we could talk about what you have planned for me over the next few years besides college."

Eli started to pull him out of the living room.
 
Alkresh smiled and led his sister to the conservatory.

"Let's start here. While I'd love to show you off by walking around the front yard, the moon will be out a bit and you just look amazing under it."

He let his hand go behind her back and thought of what to say. The truth was, he really didn't know what he was going to do with Eli. When he had first decided to take her back with him, he really hadn't had a plan. Now that he had started making love to her though and feeling real love, things were a bit more complicated.

"Eli, I'm not really sure," Alkresh said as he trailed a finger up and down her back, "I mean, I could tell you about all the naughty things I'd like to do with you but that's not all I'd like to do...I really do love you Eli and I want to be with you forever. I also wasn't lying when I said I'd love to see your belly swelled with child and raise the baby with you. Of course, I'd want to marry you first and I'd want you to at least get a little schooling in before that."

He led her over to a koi pond and tossed some food in. As the large fish bobbed up to the top, he held her to him.

"I guess...for right now, I'd like to just get to know you better and have a real relationship with you outside of our sex...not that I don't love that, I just want to be a real boyfriend to you...hope that doesn't sound too silly."

Alkresh hugged her gently and lovingly. He kissed her on the forehead.
 
Eli leaned against him as he led her away. "I'm suppose to look beautiful in the moonlight. l'm a moon elf." She looked up at him with a smile. "By the way, l mean you probably haven't notice because your a sex addict, but l doubt our father told you this, but when the moon is full, our sex drives is like.... extremely high." She said. "You'll want to do nothing but screw." Eli blushed. "One of the reasons your mother taught me how to pleasure myself so l didn't go crazy even full moon."

As they walked, she listened carefully to what he said, a smile on her face. So not only does he love her, he loves her enough to want to get married, have a child! When they got to the pond, she stopped, letting go of his hand.

"Silly?" She bent over, looking closure at the fish. "You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say all that to mw." Suddenly, she grabbed his shirt sleeve and pulled him down with her. "I want all of that too! Well, college could wait, but other then that, l love everything."

"I want to be with you forever and ever. l love no one more then you Alkresh." She cuddled to him.
 
Alkresh smiled.

"I love you too Eli, more than anyone else."

He kissed her on the lips.

"Hmmm, a full moon, you say? Now what phase was it tonight?" He asked slyly. Alkresh stood there and held her to him. When he let go of her, he held her hand and smiled.

"Okay, your turn. What do you want to do in the near future? We don't have to talk about college but it's still been a long time since we just talked. What would you like to do outside of being with me and hanging out with our friends?"
 
She giggled, "I think full, but l can't be a hundred percent sure until the sun goes down a bit more." She grinned. "You know, l know it may sound good but, it's not always a good to have a horny elf around. They'll do anything to cum." She warned before leaning her head on his shoulder, thinking.

"Wait! Alkresh l need permission that l can touch myself if l need to! I haven't slept on a full moon for 3 maybe 4 years now. I need to know l came pleasure myself if everyone gets to sleepy."

When he asked what she had planned she had to think about that. "Well... l always like helping out. l'll have to go to college to do that of course, but in my free time... l want to do anything to stay a kid, even for a little while more." She smiled abd crossed her legs. "I'm sure there a lot of trouble l can get in, in a city oike this." Eli said with a grin.
 
Alkresh grinned.

"Oh no Eli, I might let you play with yourself another time but I want you to be nice and horny for our guest. Still, if it gets to be too much, I might think of something you can do in exchange for the right to play with yourself."

Alkresh grinned and ruffled her hair.

"Okay. I don't mind you getting in a little trouble, just remember to be careful if you want to have "fun" while the city is pretty safe most of the time, not everyone's as nice about the promiscuity we've allowed to flourish. On the other hand, there's so many naughty things you can do that we haven't even come close to trying."
 
Back
Top